This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: There's are incentives to keep it...

GHETTOBLASTER » 1 minute ago » wrote: 
1 minute ago
So what...?
Either back up the point the LIBTARD OP was trying to make or stop wasting my time.
You are a serial liar and I am already wasting my time talking to you.
MAKE YOUR TIME COUNT YOU **** MENTALLY ILL 120 POST PER DAY, ****  LIBTARD

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: But the value isn't the point..

i had enough enough long before this.
Then You should have stop replying long before this.  Your urge to troll and need to have the last word is why you have so many posts in a short time frame.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 5:14 am » wrote: Then You should have stop replying long before this.  Your urge to troll and need to have the last word is why you have so many posts in a short time frame.
No...the problem is your habit of lying.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 7:16 am » wrote: No...the problem is your habit of lying.

Take it to another thread.  I have told no lies on this thread.  And that is one of your last posting resorts when you have nothing.

Either discuss the topic or go away. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: Take it to another thread.  I have told no lies on this thread.  And that is one of your last posting resorts when you have nothing.

Either discuss the topic or go away.
Stop directing traffic, Sheilagh.
I have told no lies on this thread
Are these your words?
Most of what you posted is pointless ****.  You came in here to troll.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

solon » 14 Sep 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Using the military to guard borders besides being ILLEGAL would be like using a sledge hammer to kill ants. This is the kind of ABJECT STUPIDITY I come to expect from TreasonMonkey MORONS and RACIST PIGS

What the Armed Forces Can, Can’t, and Might Do at the Border - Modern War Institute (usma.edu)Beyond the Insurrection Act, the Calling Forth Act (Article I Section 8 of the US Constitution) adds the term “invasion,” providing Congress with the power to call “forth the militia to execute laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions.” There is precedent for federalizing the National Guard under the Calling Forth Act and even using the armed forces for such purposes. With that context in mind, the president may use such incendiary terms deliberately to justify his use of the armed forces at the border, or even to justify his eventual calling forth of the National Guard—and it is entirely legal.So in short, between the president’s ability to declare a homeland defense situation or invoke the Insurrection Act, and Congress’s ability to invoke the Calling Forth Act, it is easy to logically conceive of a border situation in which the National Guard and the armed forces are granted legal permissions to actually “defend the border” and “stop the migrant caravan” by enforcing laws as the president considers necessary.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: What the Armed Forces Can, Can’t, and Might Do at the Border - Modern War Institute (usma.edu)Beyond the Insurrection Act, the Calling Forth Act (Article I Section 8 of the US Constitution) adds the term “invasion,” providing Congress with the power to call “forth the militia to execute laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions.” There is precedent for federalizing the National Guard under the Calling Forth Act and even using the armed forces for such purposes. With that context in mind, the president may use such incendiary terms deliberately to justify his use of the armed forces at the border, or even to justify his eventual calling forth of the National Guard—and it is entirely legal.So in short, between the president’s ability to declare a homeland defense situation or invoke the Insurrection Act, and Congress’s ability to invoke the Calling Forth Act, it is easy to logically conceive of a border situation in which the National Guard and the armed forces are granted legal permissions to actually “defend the border” and “stop the migrant caravan” by enforcing laws as the president considers necessary.
Not gonna happen 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Probably not.  But it should. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Probably not.  But it should.
No it shouldn't 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Noted. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Dismissed 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 14 Sep 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: I'm going to try to explain this in a way even a redneck may understand. So a man in Florida buys a new car for his girlfriend 20 years ago. Flash to the present. The girlfriend of 20 years decides she's had enough of his **** and moves to Reno taking the car with her. Somewhere near Death Valley the car overheats, starts knocking and smoking, but she makes it to Reno. The Florida man gets a call from the Reno PD they found his car, still in his name, abandoned in a parking lot. They tell him it runs, but barely. It's dented up, windows are all broken, and the tires are bald. Do you think the Florida man will be stupid enough to fly out to Reno, spend the money to retrieve the car and have it transported back to Florida?  Probably, because he's a stupid redneck.

Clearly you have no idea what was left over there. The press is desperately trying hard to lie about all of it to help Biden. You are falling for it because you have the IQ of a frog. My favorite was an article I read trying to justify the **** load of guns we left for them. The article tried to water it down by saying that because the guns are only specified with dimensions that only America designs, as soon as they run out of bullets, the guns will be useless. LOL! Dumb asses. After they used all the bullets on the civilians, which would be quite a bit, they can get the bullets elsewhere. It's not like the Taliban gives a **** about how they get things. They will manage to obtain what the ammo. Pathetic.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 15 Sep 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: Clearly you have no idea what was left over there. The press is desperately trying hard to lie about all of it to help Biden. You are falling for it because you have the IQ of a frog. My favorite was an article I read trying to justify the **** load of guns we left for them. The article tried to water it down by saying that because the guns are only specified with dimensions that only America designs, as soon as they run out of bullets, the guns will be useless. LOL! Dumb asses. After they used all the bullets on the civilians, which would be quite a bit, they can get the bullets elsewhere. It's not like the Taliban gives a **** about how they get things. They will manage to obtain what the ammo. Pathetic.

5.56 is manufactured all over the world.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: 5.56 is manufactured all over the world.

The left media is desperately trying hard to cover for Biden. Sadly, there are so many lefty sheep in this country that they will all fall for it.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

JeanMoulin » 14 Sep 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: I'm going to try to explain this in a way even a redneck may understand. So a man in Florida buys a new car for his girlfriend 20 years ago. Flash to the present. The girlfriend of 20 years decides she's had enough of his **** and moves to Reno taking the car with her. Somewhere near Death Valley the car overheats, starts knocking and smoking, but she makes it to Reno. The Florida man gets a call from the Reno PD they found his car, still in his name, abandoned in a parking lot. They tell him it runs, but barely. It's dented up, windows are all broken, and the tires are bald. Do you think the Florida man will be stupid enough to fly out to Reno, spend the money to retrieve the car and have it transported back to Florida?  Probably, because he's a stupid redneck.
Cubans have been making 50+ year-old cars run fine.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

DeezerShoove » 15 Sep 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: Cubans have been making 50+ year-old cars run fine.
I'm referring to sophisticated modern day rotary winged aircraft and computer controlled diesel powered vehicles.  I guess the Cubans could keep a Tesla on the road too, using a donkey to pull it.  :LOL:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 15 Sep 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: I'm referring to sophisticated modern day rotary winged aircraft and computer controlled diesel powered vehicles.  I guess the Cubans could keep a Tesla on the road too, using a donkey to pull it.  Image
Don’t worry.  The Chinese may be there to help.  I understand they are good with those computer thingies. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

JeanMoulin » 15 Sep 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: I'm referring to sophisticated modern day rotary winged aircraft and computer controlled diesel powered vehicles.  I guess the Cubans could keep a Tesla on the road too, using a donkey to pull it.  Image
That's not all that was left.

Besides with Chinese help, one's abandoned trash is another terrorist's treasure.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Now would be the time to bomb the taliban into a ****.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out