This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:25 am » wrote: Either way, my people go got dominated, got their **** taken and their women raped, and got chased off their land. 

Not a great beginning. Got some aristocrat on the german side - great grandfather was a childhood friend of the kaiser. But he kilt the wrong man and had to flee.

my family tree is full of royal women fleeing from arranged marriages. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: “This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”
https://en.protothema.gr/scientists-dis ... ere-white/
“This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”
a new group known as the ancient Beringians, who are more closely related to modern white Europeans has been discovered by researchers. 
The newly-discovered group, named “ancient Beringians,” appears to have split off from the Europeans around 20,000 years ago and made their way to North America via Alaska, when a frozen land bridge made the crossing from Europe and Asia into North America possible. The ancient Beringians then pushed south as the ice caps melted and mixed with other Native American populations, which is why many Native Americans today also exhibit physical characteristics more commonly associated with whites. 

I BELIEVE IT.....
The old theory of course was that Asians meandered all the way across Siberia, the Bering Straight, some stayed put as "Eskimos"...some kept drifting further south into The Americas...all the way to the tip of Argentina. They are Asiatic appearing..but I guess looks can be deceiving if DNA says otherwise.
Cool stuff.
I just can't imagine being happy as an Eskimo..that was a lifestyle that was so extreme.
Imagine life in an igloo with your Mother in law, a child...just a seal blubber oil lamp for heat...seal blubber for breakfast, lunch and dinner.....no video games....no CNN....

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

GHETTOBLASTER » 15 Sep 2021, 2:34 am » wrote: The old theory of course was that Asians meandered all the way across Siberia, the Bering Straight, some stayed put as "Eskimos"...some kept drifting further south into The Americas...all the way to the tip of Argentina. They are Asiatic appearing..but I guess looks can be deceiving if DNA says otherwise.
Cool stuff.
I just can't imagine being happy as an Eskimo..that was a lifestyle that was so extreme.
Imagine life in an igloo with your Mother in law, a child...just a seal blubber oil lamp for heat...seal blubber for breakfast, lunch and dinner.....no video games....no CNN....
Devastating....Imagine life in an igloo with your Mother in law, a child...just a seal blubber oil lamp for heat...seal blubber for breakfast, lunch and dinner.....no video games....no CNN.... :o  

imagine father's day in da hood.... :lol: