This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 634
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

 The Lies of George W. Bush Paperback – May 25, 2004
https://www.amazon.com › Lies-George-W-Bush

George WBush is a liar. He has lied large and small, directly and by omission. He has mugged the truth–not merely in honest error, but deliberately, ...The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception
https://www.amazon.com › Lies-George-Bush-Masterin...

George WBush has told more than his share of presidential falsehoods and David Corn exposes many of them in this book, with analysis of each lie, along with ...George W. Bush really did lie about WMDs, and his ... - Vox
https://www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › ari-fleisch...

Mar 20, 2019 — The Bush administration on numerous occasions exaggerated or outright fabricated conclusions from intelligence in its public statements. Bush ...No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs - Vox
https://www.vox.com › george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war

Jul 9, 2016 — Bush really did lie, and people really did die as a result of the war those lies were meant to build a case for. Those are the facts. The ...The Iraq War and WMDs: An intelligence failure or White ...https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/03/22

Claim: “The Iraq war began sixteen years ago tomorrow. There is a myth about the war that I have been meaning to set straight for years. After no WMDs were found...
Claimed by: Ari Fleischer
Fact check by The Washington Post: Lacks Context
FeedbackThe 7 worst moments of George W. Bush's presidency - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › the-fix › 2013/04/25

Apr 25, 2013 — The 7 worst moments of George WBush's presidency ... the botched case for war and what critics call the lies of his administration.Person: George W. Bush - FactCheck.orghttps://www.factcheck.org › person › george-w-bush

Donald Trump denied that he ever accused President George WBush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn't say lie,” Trump said. That's ...Did President Bush Mislead the Country in His Arguments for ...
https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 227516033_...

... Sometimes a great power has to act alone" (BushG. H. W. ... 11 Many contend that the Bush administration purposely misled the American public about Iraq's ...Taibbi: How the Press That Sold the Iraq War Got Away With It
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-features

George WBush Democratic congressional leaders on sent Iraq ... mouth many of the chief liesof the era flowed — to come out this week and ...
Mar 22, 2019George W. Bush Didn't Just Lie About the Iraq War. What He Did
https://theweek.com › articles › george-w-bush-didnt-ju...

May 20, 2015 — In Bush's campaign, lies were of no less value than truth, so long as they both created enough fear.
 
 
Last edited by razoo on 15 Sep 2021, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 634
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30573 over 4 years
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/01/24
Jan 24, 2021 — The Fact Checker counted a total of 30,573 false or misleading claims made by President Trump during his White House tenure.

Trump's false and misleading claims during his presidency - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/01/23
Jan 23, 2021 — The Washington Post Fact Checker's database of Trump claims, originally launched as a project to track his first 100 days, offers a window ...

Trump Lied More Than 30,000 Times During His Presidency ...
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2021/01 › do...
Jan 24, 2021 — Washington Post fact checkers have released their final tally of presidential BS.

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30000 mistruths
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US Election 2020
Jan 21, 2021 — Former president made almost 21 untrue statements a day while in office, analysis suggests.

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in ...
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 535081-wap...
Jan 20, 2021 — The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that former President Trump made a total of 30573 false or misleading claims during hi.

The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol ...
The Hill is a top US political website, read by the White House and more lawmakers than any other site -- vital ...

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 25,668

razoo » 15 Sep 2021, 4:57 am » wrote:  The Lies of George W. Bush Paperback – May 25, 2004
https://www.amazon.com › Lies-George-W-Bush

George WBush is a liar. He has lied large and small, directly and by omission. He has mugged the truth–not merely in honest error, but deliberately, ...The Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of Deception
https://www.amazon.com › Lies-George-Bush-Masterin...

George WBush has told more than his share of presidential falsehoods and David Corn exposes many of them in this book, with analysis of each lie, along with ...George W. Bush really did lie about WMDs, and his ... - Vox
https://www.vox.com › policy-and-politics › ari-fleisch...

Mar 20, 2019 — The Bush administration on numerous occasions exaggerated or outright fabricated conclusions from intelligence in its public statements. Bush ...No, really, George W. Bush lied about WMDs - Vox
https://www.vox.com › george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war

Jul 9, 2016 — Bush really did lie, and people really did die as a result of the war those lies were meant to build a case for. Those are the facts. The ...The Iraq War and WMDs: An intelligence failure or White ...https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/03/22

Claim: “The Iraq war began sixteen years ago tomorrow. There is a myth about the war that I have been meaning to set straight for years. After no WMDs were found...
Claimed by: Ari Fleischer
Fact check by The Washington Post: Lacks Context
FeedbackThe 7 worst moments of George W. Bush's presidency - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › the-fix › 2013/04/25

Apr 25, 2013 — The 7 worst moments of George WBush's presidency ... the botched case for war and what critics call the lies of his administration.Person: George W. Bush - FactCheck.orghttps://www.factcheck.org › person › george-w-bush

Donald Trump denied that he ever accused President George WBush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn't say lie,” Trump said. That's ...Did President Bush Mislead the Country in His Arguments for ...
https://www.researchgate.net › publication › 227516033_...

... Sometimes a great power has to act alone" (BushG. H. W. ... 11 Many contend that the Bush administration purposely misled the American public about Iraq's ...Taibbi: How the Press That Sold the Iraq War Got Away With It
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-features

George WBush Democratic congressional leaders on sent Iraq ... mouth many of the chief liesof the era flowed — to come out this week and ...
Mar 22, 2019George W. Bush Didn't Just Lie About the Iraq War. What He Did
https://theweek.com › articles › george-w-bush-didnt-ju...

May 20, 2015 — In Bush's campaign, lies were of no less value than truth, so long as they both created enough fear.
 
 
True characters of context over content deny how content works beyond context. They create their own physical eternal hell denying life is biologically eternally separated now.

User avatar
Benson13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,558
Politics: Progressive

yet the hillbillys keep voting for these *******....they hate our Democracy


User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,334
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

razoo » 15 Sep 2021, 4:57 am » wrote:  The Lies Of Pres GW Bush and Pres Donald Trump
 Image
Such is the life of little-rich-pricks....who HAVE no other life-learned skills, besides lying.
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

Biden is a clumsy, lying *******.
How does a guy with speechwriters get so **** lazy he has to plagiarize?

Half a century of nothing...
Please put up the list of "accomplishments" again, progs.

The one that repeatedly lists that he "supported" something.
Big accomplishments... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,334
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

DeezerShoove » 15 Sep 2021, 8:15 am » wrote:
Image

Biden is a clumsy, lying *******.
How does a guy with speechwriters get so **** lazy he has to plagiarize?

Half a century of nothing...
Please put up the list of "accomplishments" again, progs.

The one that repeatedly lists that he "supported" something.
Big accomplishments...
Image
It's called ACTUAL EXPERIENCE, Goober.
 


User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,055
Politics: Conservative

Biden has actual experience of being wrong on every foreign policy issue ever. He continues that impressive streak. 

User avatar
razoo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 634
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

You have asked me to address primarily the military aspects of the war. Although I shall comply, I must emphasize that it makes no sense to separate them from the political aspects. Military actions are merely the most extreme form of politics. If politics is the business of deciding "who gets what, when, how," as Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall in New York City once said, then the military aspects of war are the most extreme form of politics. The war in Iraq will answer that question there.

Strategic Overview

We cannot have the slightest understanding of the likely consequences of proposed changes in our war policy without relating the role that US military forces can play in that conflict is seriously limited by all the political decisions the US government has already taken. The most fundamental decision was setting as its larger strategic purpose the stabilization of the region by building a democracy in Iraq and encouraging its spread. This, of course, was to risk destabilizing the region by starting a war.

Military operations must be judged by whether and how they contribute to accomplishing war aims. No clear view is possible of where we are today and where we are headed without constant focus on war aims and how they affect US interests. The interaction of interests, war aims, and military operations defines the strategic context in which we find ourselves.

Here are the four major realities that define that context:

1. Confusion about war aims and US interests. The president stated three war aims clearly and repeatedly:

* the destruction of Iraqi WMD;
* the overthrow of Saddam Hussein; and
* the creation of a liberal democratic Iraq.

The first war aim is moot because Iraq had no WMD. The second was achieved by late Spring 2003. Today, people are waking up to what was obvious before the war -- the third aim has no real prospects of being achieved even in ten or twenty years, much less in the short time anticipated by the war planners. Implicit in that aim was the belief that a pro-American, post-Saddam regime could be established.

This too, it should now be clear, is most unlikely. Finally, is it in the US interest to have launched a war in pursuit of any of these aims? And is it in the US interest to continue pursuing the third? Or is it time to redefine our aims? And, concomitantly, to redefine what constitutes victory?

2. The war has served primarily the interests of Iran and al-Qaeda, not American interests.

We cannot reverse this outcome by more use of military force in Iraq. To try to do so would require siding with Sunni leaders and the Ba'athist insurgents against pro-Iranian Shi'ite groups. The Ba'athist insurgents constitute the forces most strongly opposed to Iraqi cooperation with Iran. At the same time, our democratization policy has installed Shi'ite majorities and pro-Iranian groups in power in Baghdad, especially in the ministries of interior and defense.

Moreover, our counterinsurgency operations are, as unintended (but easily foreseeable) consequences, first, greater Shi'ite openness to Iranian influence and second, al-Qaeda's entry into Iraq and rooting itself in some elements of Iraqi society.

3. On the international level, the war has effectively paralyzed the United States militarily and strategically, denying it any prospect of revising its strategy toward an attainable goal.

https://original.antiwar.com/gen-willia ... oportions/
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

I "support" the Salvation Army every year.

Quite an accomplishment; dropping money into a red can...

No experience needed or gained.

.

Keep defending that **** *******. You just look stupid doing so. :wave:  

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,346
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Lying is what republicans do best.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,099
Politics: Liberal

Says the pathetic BRAIWASHED MORON who supported both PATHOLOGICAL LIAR Trump and moron LIAR BUSH.  Yeah WE look stupid.  MY GOD your STUPIDITY is just boundless

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

solon » 15 Sep 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: Says the pathetic BRAIWASHED MORON who supported both PATHOLOGICAL LIAR Trump and moron LIAR BUSH.  Yeah WE look stupid.  MY GOD your STUPIDITY is just boundless
You are a child. Please take a nap.

btw
Proofread your idiotic posts.
You may find you can diminish some of your incoherency all by yourself.
A little punctuation and proper spelling go a long way.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,099
Politics: Liberal

Go **** yourself loser. YOU want to say supporting BIden makes some one else look stupid when YOU supported moron and pathological LIAR Trump and LIAR Bush who LIED us into a WAR. Since you are FAR TOO STUPID to EVER address the ISSUE you talk about my typing. Keep being a CHILD and  SHEEP you are too STUPID for anything else and we both know it.  B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

solon » 15 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Go **** yourself loser. YOU want to say supporting BIden makes some one else look stupid when YOU supported moron and pathological LIAR Trump and LIAR Bush who LIED us into a WAR. Since you are FAR TOO STUPID to EVER address the ISSUE you talk about my typing. Keep being a CHILD and  SHEEP you are too STUPID for anything else and we both know it.  B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A
You said a swear... :o   :o   :o  

The devil will sodomize you for eternity.

.

...an' AH hepped!!! :wave:  

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,099
Politics: Liberal

Yes be a  CHILDISH PUNK like every other day we both KNOW you are TOO STUPID to address the issue
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 21,530
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

solon » 15 Sep 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: Yes be a  CHILDISH PUNK like every other day we both KNOW you are TOO STUPID to address the issue
Issue your venom, bigshot.
You start with LIAR, TOO STUPID, BRAINWASHED... etc. every **** time.

Go get **** or suck a dick. Whatever gets you grinny.
Ya miserable *******.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,099
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 15 Sep 2021, 1:48 pm » wrote: Issue your venom, bigshot.
You start with LIAR, TOO STUPID, BRAINWASHED... etc. every **** time.

Go get **** or suck a dick. Whatever gets you grinny.
Ya miserable *******.
That is because your posts are all the same you LYING and spewing STUPID NONSENSE you were BRAINWASHED with mostly LIES.  You think you should be able to GET AWAY with LIES and stupidity because of the SHEER VOLUME of lies and STUPIDITY you spew. I disagree you are just a PUNK being a PUNK AGAIN because you are TOO STUPID to ADDRESS THE ISSUE you even make fun of the CONCEPT of addressing the issue because you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to address it. That is how TRAINED like a sheep you are and THAT is how STUPID you are and THAT is how PATHETIC you are
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], anitamaria, Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, DIABETES, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Str8tEdge, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 267 guests