This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2021, 6:04 am » wrote: So...you now identify as being " Little Bo Peep".....that is very very creepy but hardly unexpected.  Sinema and Manchin are Americans first and not just another brainwashed moron like we constantly constantly on the Left. 

I notice you only use fake news links....is that because you've been trained to do that or are you just shortsighted and moronish?

Hint...you will never convince anyone but yourself using fake news links

Like I told you before, PROVE they are "fake."  I'm STILL waiting.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

B.See » 23 Nov 2021, 6:06 am » wrote: Like I told you before, PROVE they are "fake."  I'm STILL waiting.

prove they aren't....you are the one using them.....see if "Russia russia russia" rings a bell....or if "Kavanough is a rapist" fires that unused brain cell of yours.

Seriously....if you want people to take you seriously.....stop using the fake news links....your smug denials and hissy fits don't provide an ounce of credibility to your misguided cause

B.See

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2021, 6:15 am » wrote: prove they aren't....you are the one using them.....see if "Russia russia russia" rings a bell....or if "Kavanough is a rapist" fires that unused brain cell of yours.

Seriously....if you want people to take you seriously.....stop using the fake news links....your smug denials and hissy fits don't provide an ounce of credibility to your misguided cause
The FACTS are, members of Trump's campaign met with Russians, lied about it, then plead GUILTY to lying about it. And the FBI reportedly failed to follow-up on THOUSANDS wanting to give information on Kavanaugh.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

B.See » 23 Nov 2021, 6:53 am » wrote: The FACTS are, members of Trump's campaign met with Russians, lied about it, then plead GUILTY to lying about it. And the FBI reportedly failed to follow-up on THOUSANDS wanting to give information on Kavanaugh.

see....you post fake news and then you can't let it go even when people find out it's fake news....you just keep acting like it's real.....people think your stupid and uninformed.  You get pissed off and then start posting fake fact checkers and then you get smug about it......we've seen that play out hundreds of times here....you're just another fake news poster....a dime a dozen

B.See

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2021, 7:03 am » wrote: see....you post fake news and then you can't let it go even when people find out it's fake news....you just keep acting like it's real.....people think your stupid and uninformed.  You get pissed off and then start posting fake fact checkers and then you get smug about it......we've seen that play out hundreds of times here....you're just another fake news poster....a dime a dozen
AGAIN, PROVE it's fake. Put up or STFU.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

B.See » 24 Nov 2021, 3:19 am » wrote: AGAIN, PROVE it's fake. Put up or STFU.
Let me see if I got this right....YOU want ME to explain to YOU why YOU post FAKE NEWS....seems to me that you might have some kind of an idea why you do it, and as far as why....who really gives a **** why?....that's your business.

Me, being the most bipartisan person here just points out who is posting massive load of crap...aka FAKE NEWS....and you seem to be one of the biggest offenders of truth and reality.  I hope you aren't one of those "Man in a dress" feminized guys who think if they wear a dress it magically turns them into a girl....but usually you fake news posters are

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Fake democrats. Sinema sucks clits...Manchin sucks ****.

Both have Chinese sounding names.

B.See

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Nov 2021, 6:31 am » wrote: Let me see if I got this right....YOU want ME to explain to YOU why YOU post FAKE NEWS....seems to me that you might have some kind of an idea why you do it, and as far as why....who really gives a **** why?....that's your business.

Me, being the most bipartisan person here just points out who is posting massive load of crap...aka FAKE NEWS....and you seem to be one of the biggest offenders of truth and reality.  I hope you aren't one of those "Man in a dress" feminized guys who think if they wear a dress it magically turns them into a girl....but usually you fake news posters are
The most bipartisan person here?? lmfao

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:22 am » wrote: The most bipartisan person here?? lmfao

Sure I am....you are just partisan to see it.  I think China Joe is a great progressive communist President.....he's ****' up his own progressive communist **** show so the American public can watch and see what progressive communist failure means to their futures, their families and their businesses.  You morons made a great choice of who to install with your massive voter fraud scheme in 2020.

I would like to see even more of your amazing **** show and look forward to all the rewards it reaps for anyone not involved with you morons, idiots and dickheads.

I'm cheering for you all....does that sound partisan?....nope!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Phoenix68.2.0 » 22 Oct 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: "YOU'RE NOT WORTH OUR EFFORTS, *******!!!!"
October 21, 2021
"You have become one of the principal obstacles to progress, answering to big donors rather than your own people. We shouldn't have to buy representation from you, and your failure to stand by your people and see their urgent needs is alarming."
"We do not know who has your ear, but it clearly isn't us or your constituents."
You really have no idea what you're talking about, fool!  Manchin IS answering to HIS CONSTITUENTS in W. Virginia, WHICH IS A MAJOR COAL STATE, and those voters want nothing to do with the idiotic "green energy" billions that your brain-dead idiot is pushing!

THAT is who have Manchin's ear, and that is EXACTLY how our representative government is supposed to work!
And if you had half a brain in your liberal head, you'd know that!

B.See

Share      Unread post

FROM THE OFFICES OF NOE, CHITT, AND SHERLOCK:

Sinema and Manchin, McConnell Will Clean Your Clocks When He Crushes the Filibuster

EXCERPT:

"It will come as a surprise to Senator Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin, adamant opponents of ending the filibuster, that Mitch McConnell will lead a simple majority to dismantle the filibuster if the Republicans retake the Senate in 2022. It must be re-emphasized that until now McConnell has engaged in bombastic and smug defense of the filibuster.

McConnell will do what Sinema and Manchin won’t do in order to placate a minority of white privilege advocates in Congress. He will pass individual exceptions for various bills.  He has already shown that he is willing to be ruthless with bypassing the filibuster as he did when ruthlessly stacking the Supreme Court with simple majorities.

Furthermore, the Republicans are positioning themselves for minority rule for years through voter theft, the hijacking of election boards, gerrymandering and control of the federal courts. So, if it came down to it, McConnell might even vote to do away with the filibuster altogether on the assumption that the Democrats will not be regaining control of the Senate anytime soon. "