This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 30 Sep 2021, 6:47 am » wrote: With respect to "knowing" it sure as **** isn't a credulous gomer like you.
^^^^^
Establishment shill. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 30 Sep 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: ^^^^^
Establishment shill.
Dude, 

Being Hoft's rube disqualifies you from making that call.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

B.See » 30 Sep 2021, 1:37 am » wrote: CBS News - What's in the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill?

The 10-year Build Back Better Act would fund everything from free community college to expanded Medicare. Here are some of the major items in the bill:

The legislation provides two years of free community college for all students, regardless of family income.

The bill would also add $80 billion in funding for Pell Grants, which Democrats say hasn't kept pace with the increasing cost of college. 

Every family that applies shall be offered child care assistance for children ages 0 to 5.

the plan allocates roughly $450 billion to lower the cost of child care and provide two years of universal pre-K for 3- and 4-year-olds, according to the House Education and Labor Committee.

it would  expand Medicare to include coverage of dental, hearing and vision services. 

it would extend the child tax credit: Democrats expanded the child tax credit for 2021 in their $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief plan, and now want to extend it through 2025.

For the first time in history, the U.S. would have comprehensive paid leave, covering 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave.  

It would combat climate change slowing the rate at which Earth warms by transitioning away from fossil fuels, the major source of greenhouse gas emissions.

it will provide incentives for the buying of electric vehicles and the construction of charging stations

it will provide consumer rebates to homeowners who weatherfit their houses; and financial penalties for oil and gas producers for methane leaks, among other things . 

the bill would authorize $5 million a year for the Small Business Administration for an entrepreneurial program for formerly incarcerated individuals. 

Democrats have included a tax plan to pay for the provisions in the bill. 

The corporate tax rate would rise from 21% to 26%, and the top income tax rate for Americans making over $400,000 would increase from 37% to 39.6%.

The top capital gains rate would also go from 20% to 25%.
The good news, it costs zero dollars. What could be better?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Blackvegetable » 30 Sep 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: Dude, 

Being Hoft's rube disqualifies you from making that call.

Your MSM and fact checkers have a 29% trust rating for a reason. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

neueregel » 01 Oct 2021, 1:46 am » wrote: The good news, it costs zero dollars. What could be better?

Leftists believe that hogwash too. Just ask them lol....

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 01 Oct 2021, 2:24 am » wrote: Your MSM and fact checkers have a 29% trust rating for a reason.

Hoft has cut large checks....for reasons 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Blackvegetable » 01 Oct 2021, 7:22 am » wrote: Hoft has cut large checks....for reasons

Your MSM, fact checkers and tech oligarchs lie for a reason. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Independent » 30 Sep 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: I couldn’t possibly imagine a more destructive bill. It would usher in a period worse than the Great Depression ever was. And end the US as a sovereign country. 

it’s that bad.

Is the sky falling again, Chicken Little?

razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Charles Koch like Manchin is a polluter and Sinema might have investments in polluters .....

Charles Koch also has ALEC and DLC  that runs and funds political campaigns by way of Ageis Strategic.
ALEC is the COVID GOP and DLC is the COVID democrats.  

The Koch name also owns oil and gas interests plus uranium processing plants which are extremely radioactive
in nature.  

razoo

Share      Unread post

Minnesota Sues ExxonMobil, Koch Industries, and Top Oil and ...
https://blog.ucsusa.org › elliott-negin › minnesota-sues-...
Jun 24, 2020 — Minnesota Sues ExxonMobil, Koch Industries, and Top Oil and Gas Trade ... Through 2018, the Koch brothers spent more than $127 million on ...

Exxon Mobil Profile: News • OpenSecrets
https://www.opensecrets.org › orgs › exxon-mobil › news
Koch Industries and ExxonMobil Among Hundreds of PACs to Switch Party Allegiances After Election 2010. May 26, 2011. In an election year where more ...

Koch Front Groups Are Defending ExxonMobil's Anti-Science ...
https://www.greenpeace.org › usa › koch-cash-in-defen...
Jun 21, 2016 — The Kochs have spent over $88 million in *traceable* funding to groups ... advertisement defending ExxonMobil from government investigations ...

U.S. oil majors pitch more campaign cash to Democrats as ...
https://www.reuters.com › us-usa-election-oil-donors
Oct 16, 2020 — The two largest U.S. energy firms, Chevron Corp and Exxon Mobil Corp , have increased their share of campaign donations to Democrats this ...

What Makes Koch Industries 'Big Oil' And Why You Shouldn't ...
https://archive.thinkprogress.org › what-makes-koch-in...
May 14, 2012 — The Koch PAC is the largest oil and gas contributor — donating more than even ExxonMobil — spending over $1 million in each of the last two ...

Report: Koch Industries outspends Exxon Mobil on climate ...
https://archive.thinkprogress.org › report-koch-industri...
Mar 31, 2010 — In fact, Koch has out-spent Exxon Mobil in funding these groups in ... More than $5 million to Americans for Prosperity Foundation (AFP) for ...

The funders of climate disinformation
https://www.campaigncc.org › climate_change › sceptics
Koch Brothers Brothers Charles and David Koch own the controlling shares (84%) ... the most relevant field to polar bear ecology) was funded by ExxonMobil, ...

razoo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 30 Sep 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: I don't like the gubmint spying on its citizens if the deposit or with draw 600 BUCKS.
and I don't like a mileage tax on driving..
I don't think a business should be fined 70K-700k for having one employee not vaccinated.

I don't like 3 B spent on tree equity and tree bias training.... THAT one cracks me up RR... What shall I do? luv to butcher trees. Image
ton of this stuff in green part is just grants to entities that shouldn't have it... in a sense its corporate welfare disguised to look green.
you are in love with misinformation and can we say gullible when it comes to digesting misinformation then spitting it out as if it were facts............ where did the above nonsense come from? 

GREEN = economic growth and more jobs for the USA.  GREEN is money!!!

MEDCIARE FOR ALL INSURANCE = ECONOMIC GROWTH AND MORE JOBS FOR THE USA. Economic growth because people will have more expendable cash for a lifestyle upgrade and can remain in healthier health.............

razoo

Share      Unread post

Follow the campaign dollars

So says INTERCEPT as Sinema becomes more corrupt than ever

Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is almost single-handedly blocking passage of some of the most popular parts of President Joe Biden’s entire agenda, including new spending on social welfare and climate change. She’s pledged to oppose any tax increases on either corporate or personal rates, essential pillars of the legislation.

Unlike Joe Manchin, Sinema doesn’t represent a state where Trump won by double digits. So what gives?

Kyrsten Sinema may be annoying her constituents, but she’s making some very wealthy and powerful friends. Last year she spent the summer interning at an upscale winery owned by a private equity baron — which then hosted a $5,000-per-guest fundraiser on Sinema’s behalf.

Her renewed opposition to tax hikes on the rich comes amid a major spending blitz to encourage her to stand against any tax increases on private equity executives or hedge funds.

The Intercept’s politics team starts by following the money: We broke the story about Sinema’s winery fundraiser, and we’re continuing to dig to uncover the network of big-money lobbyists and campaign contributors who are blocking progressive priorities.

But there are no corporate advertisers bankrolling this coverage. As congressional negotiations come down to the wire, our nonprofit newsroom depends on the generous support of readers like you to expose who stands to profit from blocking landmark progressive legislation — before it’s too late.

Last week, The Intercept reported that Sinema, during the summer of 2020, interned at an upscale winery in Sonoma, California, owned by Bill Price, co-founder of the private equity leviathan TPG Capital. Then, in August, the winery hosted a fundraiser for Sinema, rewarding her for her opposition to tax increases on billionaires like Price.

Tickets to the fundraiser cost $5,000 per guest, with contributions going toward both her own campaign committee and the Getting Things Done political action committee, a leadership PAC used to support fellow congressional moderates such as New Jersey Rep. Josh Gottheimer. Sinema courted major donors that summer, including Lyft CEO Logan Green, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, and of course Price himself.

The Intercept also uncovered an email from a Wall Street-funded dark-money group No Labels praising Sinema’s “heroic efforts” and coordinating efforts to applaud her.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
razoo » 02 Oct 2021, 10:19 am » wrote: you are in love with misinformation and can we say gullible when it comes to digesting misinformation then spitting it out as if it were facts............ where did the above nonsense come from? 

GREEN = economic growth and more jobs for the USA.  GREEN is money!!!

MEDCIARE FOR ALL INSURANCE = ECONOMIC GROWTH AND MORE JOBS FOR THE USA. Economic growth because people will have more expendable cash for a lifestyle upgrade and can remain in healthier health.............
Which one are you talking about????.. The tree equity is real and all over...
So is the ridiculous 600 dollar bank crap..politicians are already fighting that monster..
And the fines are real too..
And I can keep my doctor. Image  
Ill give you tree equity.

razoo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 02 Oct 2021, 10:26 am » wrote: Which one are you talking about????.. The tree equity is real and all over...
So is the ridiculous 600 dollar bank crap..politicians are already fighting that monster..

Medicare Single Payer Insurance is insurance so you can keep your doctor ........

Where are the links to back up your NOT facts?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
razoo » 02 Oct 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: Medicare Single Payer Insurance is insurance so you can keep your doctor ........

Where are the links to back up your NOT facts?
I don't save them... learned my lesson. No liberals even look.. so I don't bother.. you guys like to remain in the dark. So Be-it. medicare for all would be nice.. pipe dream.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 02 Oct 2021, 10:26 am » wrote: Which one are you talking about????.. The tree equity is real and all over...

All trees are equal but some trees are more equal than others....

Tree equity... lol...I wonder what kind of woke nut came up with that term.. just kidding, I don't wonder about those things anymore... I try not to at least...

:loco:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 02 Oct 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: All trees are equal but some trees are more equal than others....

Tree equity... lol...I wonder what kind of woke nut came up with that term.. just kidding, I don't wonder about those things anymore... I try not to at least...

Some trees give off more heat then other trees. :lol:   :lol:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0 » 29 Sep 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote:
B.See » 29 Sep 2021, 9:24 pm » wrote: What's Up With Sinema and Manchin?

It's like Spanky Trump says....Bad publicity is STILL PUBLICITY!!!!!

Inside The Lefts Revenge Plot Against Kyrsten Sinema
October 2, 2021
"Manchin’s demands are at least clear — slashing the bill’s spending down to $1.5 trillion, adding means testing and work requirements to social-safety net programs — and there’s little confusion about his negotiating position vis a vis the Build Back Better Act.

Sinema’s motivations are much harder to parse. Khanna and other Democrats call her opposition “inauthentic” and a ploy for garnering media attention as much as passing major legislation. Only fueling the animosity toward Sinema are reports that she left Washington on Friday while the negotiations over Biden’s legislative agenda were still ongoing."