This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 20 Oct 2021, 6:46 am » wrote: 1. He was talking about illegal aliens and drug cartels along with latinx street gangs. If you thought he was talking about the average latinx individual then you are missing context. 

2. His remarks were made about the actions and beliefs of very specific women of color. Trump doesn't respect sacred cows. They were not targeted for their race or gender but rather their ideology. Hiding behind their status as minorities is pretty weak. 

3. Blm has always been a false narrative. Racist cops hunting unarmed blacks just isn't happening, it's fantasy. What is not fantasy is the gross over representation blacks have in violent crime, a 12% minority routinely committing half or more of the nation's violent crime. That fact alone explains why they might unfortunately receive additional attention from law enforcement.
1. It is clear who he was talking about via the evidence of his own words on both occasions. And it IS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR what mentalities those words were designed to appeal to and INCITE.

2. Again, like I said no cheating, fraudulent, demagogue, rabble rousing s-b abuser of the system has a right to tell ANY American to leave a country, especially someone speaking out about racism and bigotry.

3. Some cops are racists, and some are members of militant and supremacist groups. And SOME of them (though not enough) on occasion have been found to be GUILTY of misconduct and actions unbefitting of both that badge and their sworn duty to protect and serve.


 
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

And in spite of the usual ploy of citing a disproportionate rate (certainly not half or more) of crime among minorities (you specified Black, I didn't so maybe YOU have a problem with that) that still is no excuse for the DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of racial disparities in law enforcement. Including the fact that though drug usage is equal among whites and minorities, the arrest rate is much higher for the latter, as is the frequency of stops and searches, frisks, arrest, and longer sentencing. There are other disparities as well, including varied stories of white motorists telling cops to their faces to go **** themselves and driving away unscathed.

So your version of facts (i.e. "alternative facts") is just more of the usual right winged **** denials of TRUTH.

Analysis of police bodycams confirms what Black people know: Cops treat white people better
Cops use different tone of voice with black and white drivers - Los Angeles Times
Racial Inequities in Law Enforcement - Our Scientists' Work | RTI
Policing in black & white
Solving racial disparities in policing – Harvard Gazette

 

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 816
Politics: Democratic

If Manchin switched parties today he would spend tax dollars like a drunken sailor on projects like restoring "big beautiful coal". Leaving our grandchildren with more debt and black lung.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,646
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
B.See » 21 Oct 2021, 6:10 am » wrote: And in spite of the usual ploy of citing a disproportionate rate (certainly not half or more) of crime among minorities (you specified Black, I didn't so maybe YOU have a problem with that) that still is no excuse for the DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of racial disparities in law enforcement. Including the fact that though drug usage is equal among whites and minorities, the arrest rate is much higher for the latter, as is the frequency of stops and searches, frisks, arrest, and longer sentencing. There are other disparities as well, including varied stories of white motorists telling cops to their faces to go **** themselves and driving away unscathed.

So your version of facts (i.e. "alternative facts") is just more of the usual right winged **** denials of TRUTH.
Take it up with the fbi. Blacks are routinely convicted of 50%+ of the nation's murders. Homicide isn't a crime that lends itself to confirmation bias, please explain the disparity. Attributing violence to residual racism isn't going to fly as other minority communities faced similar obstacles yet aren't grossly over represented in violent crimes. If you can't admit the reason cops have more encounters with blacks because more blacks embrace outlaw lifestyles then you are incapable of discernment. 

 
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 21 Oct 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Take it up with the fbi. Blacks are routinely convicted of 50%+ of the nation's murders. Homicide isn't a crime that lends itself to confirmation bias, please explain the disparity. Attributing violence to residual racism isn't going to fly as other minority communities faced similar obstacles yet aren't grossly over represented in violent crimes. If you can't admit the reason cops have more encounters with blacks because more blacks embrace outlaw lifestyles then you are incapable of discernment.
I see you're inclined to ignore FACTS even when presented to you. I presented my references... where are yours?

Btw, disparity in convictions and arrests and other kinds of discrimination aren't "residual racism," bub.  And victims of Black crimes are mostly Black people. Yet the myth of so-called violent Black man remains the typical go to of the dyed in the wool bigot trying to incite fear while excusing racism and bigotry.

No one race has a monopoly on violence and murder, champ. And in that regard Black people are barely an also ran. It's not like THEY were the ones who thought of ingenious ways to MURDER SIX MILLION JEWS, eh?  And even now right wingers have taken up Nazi's twisted cross, are embracing their ideology, and (like in Texas) talking about ways to teach "opposing views" on the Holocaust.

A fkng DISGRACE.

 
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 21 Oct 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Take it up with the fbi. Blacks are routinely convicted of 50%+ of the nation's murders. Homicide isn't a crime that lends itself to confirmation bias, please explain the disparity. Attributing violence to residual racism isn't going to fly as other minority communities faced similar obstacles yet aren't grossly over represented in violent crimes. If you can't admit the reason cops have more encounters with blacks because more blacks embrace outlaw lifestyles then you are incapable of discernment.
Whoops... forgot to include these, fwiw... though I'd suspect not much.

Tell ya what. Instead of continuing to hijack this thread how 'bout I create TWO new threads, on police misconduct and Trump/GOP inspired racism, so we can discuss it there.  No... no need to thank me.

The latest on Manchin and Sinema:

Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema will sink the Democratic Party.
SCOOP: Manchin Tells Associates He’s Considering Leaving the Democratic Party and Has an Exit Plan
J
oe Manchin Called Our Reporting “****.” Now He’s Got a Different Story
In fighting to cut the reconciliation bill, Joe Manchin is signing West Virginia's death certificate

 
 


User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,646
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
B.See » 22 Oct 2021, 4:48 am » wrote: Whoops... forgot to include these, fwiw... though I'd suspect not much.

Tell ya what. Instead of continuing to hijack this thread how 'bout I create TWO new threads, on police misconduct and Trump/GOP inspired racism, so we can discuss it there.  No... no need to thank me.

The latest on Manchin and Sinema:

Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema will sink the Democratic Party.
SCOOP: Manchin Tells Associates He’s Considering Leaving the Democratic Party and Has an Exit Plan
J
oe Manchin Called Our Reporting “****.” Now He’s Got a Different Story
In fighting to cut the reconciliation bill, Joe Manchin is signing West Virginia's death certificate
When republican senators stood up to Trump they were painted as courageous and brave heroes of the Republic. When a couple moderate democrats resist Biden's extreme progressive agenda they are attacked as traitors and vilified. Still think we have an unbiased media?
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,996
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

"YOU'RE NOT WORTH OUR EFFORTS, *******!!!!"
October 21, 2021
.
"You have become one of the principal obstacles to progress, answering to big donors rather than your own people. We shouldn't have to buy representation from you, and your failure to stand by your people and see their urgent needs is alarming."
"We do not know who has your ear, but it clearly isn't us or your constituents."
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,996
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Neo » 22 Oct 2021, 7:06 am » wrote:

Image

When republican senators stood up to Trump they were painted as courageous and brave heroes of the Republic. When a couple moderate democrats resist Biden's extreme progressive agenda they are attacked as traitors and vilified. Still think we have an unbiased media?
 
Image

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,200
Politics: Liberal

Just one more example of something VERY OLD in American politics. Conservatives like to SAY they love America but they NEVER EVER want to invest in it

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,996
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Come CLEAN, Sen. Sinema
October 22, 2021
.
"In a 2018 Senate campaign ad, Sinema railed against then Rep. Martha McSally’s support of Trump’s “huge tax breaks for the wealthy and large corporations at the expense of our middle class.”

Now, it appears, Sinema supports those “huge tax breaks for the wealthy and large corporations at the expense of our middle class."
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 22 Oct 2021, 7:06 am » wrote: When republican senators stood up to Trump they were painted as courageous and brave heroes of the Republic. When a couple moderate democrats resist Biden's extreme progressive agenda they are attacked as traitors and vilified. Still think we have an unbiased media?
Yes, when Republicans stood up to Trump they were INDEED "courageous and brave heroes of the Republic."  Because they were standing up to fascism, authoritarianism, lies, disinformation, science denial, hate based ideologies, and an attempted COUP... to name just a few.

As for these so-called "moderate" democrats, I believe they have no interest in reaching a workable and reasonable deal that will assure the passage of a package that contains many benefits to AMERICANS.

AND they have also opposed the much needed voting rights bill, even as Republicans work to undermine and subvert the vote in GOP dominated states.

Time will tell, but I believe they are "democrats" in name only, completely beholden to right winged interested and financially aligned with right winged entities determined to stall and undermine ANY progress.
 
I Was Wrong About Joe Manchin - Slate.com
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,646
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
B.See » 25 Oct 2021, 3:15 am » wrote: Yes, when Republicans stood up to Trump they were INDEED "courageous and brave heroes of the Republic."  Because they were standing up to fascism, authoritarianism, lies, disinformation, science denial, hate based ideologies, and an attempted COUP... to name just a few.

As for these so-called "moderate" democrats, I believe they have no interest in reaching a workable and reasonable deal that will assure the passage of a package that contains many benefits to AMERICANS.

AND they have also opposed the much needed voting rights bill, even as Republicans work to undermine and subvert the vote in GOP dominated states.

Time will tell, but I believe they are "democrats" in name only, completely beholden to right winged interested and financially aligned with right winged entities determined to stall and undermine ANY progress.
 
I Was Wrong About Joe Manchin - Slate.com
It took literally no courage to stand up to Trump. The media treated these turncoats as heroes, they were paid by democrat donors. It was personally enriching for Republicans to go against the will of those who elected them. Democrats made heroes of people they spent 15 years calling war mongers and war criminals. The **** of Bush Jr, Paul Ryan, John Bolton, and John McCain were given the Stormy Daniel's treatment. 
 


User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

B.See » 25 Oct 2021, 3:15 am » wrote: Yes, when Republicans stood up to Trump they were INDEED "courageous and brave heroes of the Republic."  Because they were standing up to fascism, authoritarianism, lies, disinformation, science denial, hate based ideologies, and an attempted COUP... to name just a few.

As for these so-called "moderate" democrats, I believe they have no interest in reaching a workable and reasonable deal that will assure the passage of a package that contains many benefits to AMERICANS.

AND they have also opposed the much needed voting rights bill, even as Republicans work to undermine and subvert the vote in GOP dominated states.

Time will tell, but I believe they are "democrats" in name only, completely beholden to right winged interested and financially aligned with right winged entities determined to stall and undermine ANY progress.
 
I Was Wrong About Joe Manchin - Slate.com
Like I said above, Manchin and Sinema are both full of ****. They are DINO-saurs, and they're STALLING:

Manchin's not ready to back Biden's $1.75 trillion budget package : NPR
Sinema is choosing lower taxes for the richest Americans over better healthcare for average Americans - cutting the legs out from under the Build Back Better plan
Rep. Cori Bush blasts Sen. Manchin, says opposition to the reconciliation bill is 'anti-Black, anti-child, anti-woman, and anti-immigrant'
Joe Manchin Not On Board With Build Back Better Legislation | HuffPost
Kyrsten Sinema: Veterans on her advisory council resign in protest.
Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema make it about themselves till the very end | AMSNBC.com
Fighting to preserve Trump's legacy: Manchin and Sinema cement his only legislative achievement | Salon.com
Manchin blows up infrastructure week. Again
 
 


User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,139
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

B.See » 12 Nov 2021, 2:06 am » wrote: Like I said, both Sinema and Manchin are full of ****:
Like I didn't say... you're full of spam.... are you related to the shrunken phoenix clown perhaps?

Image  

Image

 
 


User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,308


So...you now identify as being " Little Bo Peep".....that is very very creepy but hardly unexpected.  Sinema and Manchin are Americans first and not just another brainwashed moron like we constantly constantly on the Left. 

I notice you only use fake news links....is that because you've been trained to do that or are you just shortsighted and moronish?

Hint...you will never convince anyone but yourself using fake news links

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Beekeeper, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Buck Naked, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Deezer Shoove, Dementia, dontlooknow, Famagusta, FJB, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, miketx, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, rippy3838, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot] and 554 guests