This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
https://questions-statements.parliament ... 7-12/31381

27 August 2021

As of 15 July, Public Health England’s modelling group, with the MRC Biostats Unit, estimated that overall infection mortality rate is approximately 0.096%.

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
In Alberta Canada…

“More than 74 per cent of all COVID-19 deaths in the province have involved three or more pre-existing conditions.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.6212510

Image

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cbc-news ... adcasting/
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,712
Politics: Liberal

And being at ~1% makes you feel better?

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 16 Oct 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: And being at ~1% makes you feel better?
0.1% makes me feel better 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,534
Politics: Libertarian

GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: https://questions-statements.parliament ... 7-12/31381

27 August 2021

As of 15 July, Public Health England’s modelling group, with the MRC Biostats Unit, estimated that overall infection mortality rate is approximately 0.096%.

Don't let @OdeToJoy  see this. She will flood your thread with meaningless spam desperately trying to deflect from the truth, 

But in her and all the retarded leftists defense, it can't be good to know you got duped into supporting and funding big pharma. 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,534
Politics: Libertarian

GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: 0.1% makes me feel better

Healthy Americans have a 99.92% survival rate in the U.S.

The entire MSM has hyper-sensationalized the COVID threat to further political gains. 

I come in contact with covid every single day I work. I SEE who's in trouble due to covid and who get's discharged from the ER with a script. 

If you're over 50 and healthy? I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.
If you're over 50 and suffering from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, morbid obesity, etc. I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.

The above SHOULD be masking up whenever in public and practice social distancing.

Anyone under the age of 50 and healthy? Go about living your life and seriously question whether the risks are worth it getting vaccinated as opposed to a 99.92% survival rate for ALL healthy Americans regardless of age. 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,712
Politics: Liberal

Str8tEdge » 16 Oct 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote:

If you're over 50 and healthy? I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.
If you're over 50 and suffering from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, morbid obesity, etc. I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.

The above SHOULD be masking up whenever in public and practice social distancing.


 
Shilling for Big Pharma and Big Mask are we now?

 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,534
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 16 Oct 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote: Shilling for Big Pharma and Big Mask are we now?

Oh, yes. It's not even been questionable for MONTHS. Big Pharma is one of many industries that own the federal government and MSM. 

They're making tens of billions off of suckers like you that believed the massive covid hype. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
It is getting harder and harder for *** like pengwin to come up with **** answers. They keep getting painted into corners.

Hell, their own media is starting to **** in their retar ted mouths. :lol:

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 4,164
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: 0.1% makes me feel better
You seem like a glass is 50.1% full kind of person.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 4,164
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

Str8tEdge » 16 Oct 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: Healthy Americans have a 99.92% survival rate in the U.S.

The entire MSM has hyper-sensationalized the COVID threat to further political gains. 

I come in contact with covid every single day I work. I SEE who's in trouble due to covid and who get's discharged from the ER with a script. 

If you're over 50 and healthy? I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.
If you're over 50 and suffering from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, morbid obesity, etc. I would recommend a vaccine and early treatment.

The above SHOULD be masking up whenever in public and practice social distancing.

Anyone under the age of 50 and healthy? Go about living your life and seriously question whether the risks are worth it getting vaccinated as opposed to a 99.92% survival rate for ALL healthy Americans regardless of age.
I never mask up unless specifically told to do so. A year and a half of that.

Being 86 years old, paraplegic, and diabetic at 420 lbs, I consider myself low risk.
I beat lung cancer twice and only use a seat belt when drunk.

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
DeezerShoove » 16 Oct 2021, 8:11 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: 0.1% makes me feel better
You seem like a glass is 50.1% full kind of person.
in my world, the glass is always 3/4 full

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 4,164
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: in my world, the glass is always 3/4 full
Elitist.

 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
@Pengwin  is a "the glass is .08% empty" kind of ***. 

I'm a "the glass is 99.92% full" kind of person. 
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,556
Politics: Independent

DeezerShoove » 16 Oct 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: I never mask up unless specifically told to do so. A year and a half of that.

Being 86 years old, paraplegic, and diabetic at 420 lbs, I consider myself low risk.
I beat lung cancer twice and only use a seat belt when drunk.
Sure, Buckwheat, sure! They saved the body but could not save the brain!Was it the home lobotomy that fried your brain?
Image
 
 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
DeezerShoove » 16 Oct 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 8:39 pm » wrote: in my world, the glass is always 3/4 full
Elitist.
From your perspective I understand why it may look that way ;)

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 4,164
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

GeorgeWashington » 16 Oct 2021, 9:06 pm » wrote: From your perspective I understand why it may look that way Image
You'd probably look down on my humbly lived existence eking out a meager living.
Luckily, I have a wealth of friends.
Most of them were extras in "Joe's Apartment", but friends nonetheless.

Image
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,534
Politics: Libertarian

DeezerShoove » 16 Oct 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: I never mask up unless specifically told to do so. A year and a half of that.

Being 86 years old, paraplegic, and diabetic at 420 lbs, I consider myself low risk.
I beat lung cancer twice and only use a seat belt when drunk.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  You low risk for living lol....

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,575
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

DeezerShoove » 16 Oct 2021, 8:17 pm » wrote: I never mask up unless specifically told to do so. A year and a half of that.

Being 86 years old, paraplegic, and diabetic at 420 lbs, I consider myself low risk.
I beat lung cancer twice and only use a seat belt when drunk.
Skunks like u are why mask mandates in public settings are still necessary.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,181
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

supraTruth » 18 Oct 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: Skunks like u are why mask mandates in public settings are still necessary.
Yes, Colon Powell didn't wear a mask and look what happened to him.....

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Image
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Beekeeper, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, dickens, dontlooknow, Famagusta, FJB, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, Liberals are scum, miketx, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RebelGator, roadkill, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot] and 586 guests