This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

We couldn't have imagined just how bad and fast the whole **** SHOW would implode

Biden's Open Borders

Biden's Afghanistan Blunder

Biden's Inflation

Biden's Vaccine Mandate

Biden's Energy Policy Disaster

Biden's Loss of International Credibility

Biden Selling Out America To Benefit Himself and His Family

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 9:11 am » wrote:

We couldn't have imagined just how bad and fast the whole **** SHOW would implode
How Donald Trump Destroyed The Republican Party In 2015

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden"

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

RENEW AMERICA MOVEMENT!!
"We’re taking our next fight to Congress by working to protect and elect Renewers. These are proven patriots—Republicans, Democrats, and Independents—who have stood up to political extremists and upheld their oaths to the Constitution."
ABOUT RAM
"OINK!! OINK!! OINK!! OINK!! OINK!! OINK!! OINK!! OINK!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

****'s just not going right for the godless idiots, morons and dickheads of the progressive left. The election fraud thing backfired badly to say the least and the whole clamping down on people who don't agree made people think the Left is a bunch of Nazi types....bad move!

Fake news has told us decades that Progressive Leftist failures are someone else's fault. They also say normal is dressing up like a girl and taking a leak in the ladies room or playing girl sports so even the biggest sissy boys can win at something....even tho we are told that women can't do anything men can do

Great idea....cancel real energy resources for pretend green energy....we can pretend to have gas and electricity then.....and why are the idiots, dickheads and morons on the progressive left using fossil fuel energy anyway?...from everything we've had to listen to that is a huge display of hypocrisy

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

And lookie here...an apologist who can only bring FAKE NONSENSE to the table.

We don't expect anything else from you Phoenix...it's the best you can do inside your little anti-reality bubble :drool:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

HERPES » 17 Oct 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden" Chanting "**** Joe Biden"

**** that's the new official national anthem at college sporting events.....they are losing the youth vote.....clamp down on people more Joe....they love it!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Another good move...

Biden's Administration and Justice Department labels all parent who are concerned about their kids getting a REAL education as being domestic terrorists

we need more of that kind of thinking...go joe!

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: We couldn't have imagined just how bad and fast the whole **** SHOW would implode

Biden's Open Borders

Biden's Inflation

Biden's Vaccine Mandate

Why do you hate America?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 17 Oct 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: Why do you hate America?

Make up your mind Betty....I'm praising Joe and his group of minor league *******....you should be thrilled

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: We couldn't have imagined just how bad and fast the whole **** SHOW would implode...
I'm not sure, I imagined braindead would have imploded by march 15 so Kamala could have taken her rightful place in the oval office... on the other hand, the "quality" of the **** show beats all expectations... which I should have expected... but that's the most difficult thing about dealing with clown world, learning not to let it surprise you any more..

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 17 Oct 2021, 9:59 am » wrote: I'm not sure, I imagined braindead would have imploded by march 15 so Kamala could have taken her rightful place in the oval office... on the other hand, the "quality" of the **** show beats all expectations... which I should have expected... but that's the most difficult thing about dealing with clown world, learning not to let it surprise you any more..

Kamala is the poster girl for "Reasons Not To Promote People Solely Based On Skin Color"...MLK jr was right....character content is much more important that judging people by the progressive left's skin color pallete

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: Another good move...

Biden's Administration and Justice Department labels all parent who are concerned about their kids getting a REAL education as being domestic terrorists

we need more of that kind of thinking...go joe!
More Mandatory Vaccinations... GO JOE!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2021, 10:25 am » wrote: More Mandatory Vaccinations... GO JOE!

The left is expecting a massive 'Hope and Pretend" trans turnout in 2022...a 435 of them are expected to vote

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 10:30 am » wrote: The left is expecting a massive 'Hope and Pretend" trans turnout in 2022...a 435 of them are expected to vote
ha ha 435 :clap: Good They should be calling the results by 8.05

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2021, 10:34 am » wrote: ha ha 435 Image Good They should be calling the results by 8.05

They can't call the election until all the votes are counted and the left see's what it needs to create out of thin air to win

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2021, 10:25 am » wrote: More Mandatory Vaccinations... GO JOE!
Can't wait to see how this moron deals with the tens of thousands of workers that their companies have been forced to fire if they refuse to take the vaccine.

Let's see the mess that this will make for hospitals, the VA, postal workers, social service employees, airline workers, immigration officials, police, firemen, dock workers, prison guards, nurses, and thousands of others who were deemed "essential workers" just a year ago, many who caught Covid as a result of their dedication to their jobs, and now are kicked out of their jobs and chastised vehemently by the left despite the fact that they now have natural immunity, which the demented idiot they elected refuses to recognize.

And gee, they'll ask, I wonder why there as so many empty shelves in the supermarkets and department stores, and why inflation is skyrocketing?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: They can't call the election until all the votes are counted and the left see's what it needs to create out of thin air to win
That's right. Forgive me. I don't know what I WAS THINKING. :)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Zeets2 » 17 Oct 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: Can't wait to see how this moron deals with the tens of thousands of workers that their companies have been forced to fire if they refuse to take the vaccine.

Let's see the mess that this will make for hospitals, the VA, postal workers, social service employees, airline workers, immigration officials, police, firemen, dock workers, prison guards, nurses, and thousands of others who were deemed "essential workers" just a year ago, many who caught Covid as a result of their dedication to their jobs, and now are kicked out of their jobs and chastised vehemently by the left despite the fact that they now have natural immunity, which the demented idiot they elected refuses to recognize.

And gee, they'll ask, I wonder why there as so many empty shelves in the supermarkets and department stores, and why inflation is skyrocketing?
I know Zeets. The damage  hasn't even hit yet.. wait wait.. And there's more deadlines to go. :wave:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: We couldn't have imagined just how bad and fast the whole **** SHOW would implode

Biden's Open Borders

Biden's Inflation

Biden's Vaccine Mandate

Why does living in arid climate give me such hard crusty boogers in my nose