This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

look so **** stupid on a sidewalk all alone? ...or anywhere masked while alone?

What is so hard to understand about the basic function of a mask?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Yer ugly mug should be covered at all times.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 17 Oct 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: look so **** stupid on a sidewalk all alone? ...or anywhere masked while alone?

1. Virtue signaling.
2. Breathing one's own funk while believing it socially acceptable (free at last). 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
simplejack » 17 Oct 2021, 8:47 pm » wrote: Yer ugly mug should be covered at all times.

Deez, you have 20k. You can afford to make every thread PG and keep weak queers like this *** out of your threads.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: 1. Virtue signaling.
2. Breathing one's own funk while believing it socially acceptable (free at last).
I'm going on a short trip to mid-America. More mid than I already am.
It will be hopefully mask incident free.

I will report my findings later. :rolleyes:  

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
DeezerShoove » 17 Oct 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: look so **** stupid on a sidewalk all alone? ...or anywhere masked while alone?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2021, 8:53 pm » wrote: Deez, you have 20k. You can afford to make every thread PG and keep weak queers like this *** out of your threads.

You should wear a grocery sack, ya **** aids riddled old homo.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
simplejack » 17 Oct 2021, 10:20 pm » wrote: You should wear a grocery sack, ya **** aids riddled old homo.

Why do you use a picture of Livia Soprano for your avatar?

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 17 Oct 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: look so **** stupid on a sidewalk all alone? ...or anywhere masked while alone?

Reality is, live the character role adopted cradle to grave or society will cast those that won't aside. "our way or no way." tyranny by mob rules and democracy changing living from mutually adapting to space, timed apart now, or making believe humans have rights above any other form of life in this atmosphere..

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2021, 8:53 pm » wrote: Deez, you have 20k. You can afford to make every thread PG and keep weak queers like this *** out of your threads.
Ya know, I've thought about that. But then I figure that I wouldn't really know them quite as well when it comes time to pass judgement. 

Take your friend Ike. He just tried to call me out but I'm certain he mixed your posts with mine.
I replied to straighten it out a bit but he didn't respond. Ike is ****. An angry ****... with peanuts.

These subtle nuances of being called ugly by people that have never seen me would be lost.
That mix up would be like a line of coke on a boat railing - gone forever.

Simple **** is like many morons here: not funny, mostly negative, ignorably unintelligent.
Probably types slower than me... Avatar's a cheap shot... Just awful.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 18 Oct 2021, 6:41 am » wrote: Ya know, I've thought about that. But then I figure that I wouldn't really know them quite as well when it comes time to pass judgement. 

Take your friend Ike. He just tried to call me out but I'm certain he mixed your posts with mine.
I replied to straighten it out a bit but he didn't respond. Ike is ****. An angry ****... with peanuts.

These subtle nuances of being called ugly by people that have never seen me would be lost.
That mix up would be like a line of coke on a boat railing - gone forever.

Simple **** is like many morons here: not funny, mostly negative, ignorably unintelligent.
Probably types slower than me... Avatar's a cheap shot... Just awful.
Pass judgement is navigating the ever changing situation to correct ancestral human error or remain corrupted. See you chose remain absolutely corrupted.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn

Dementia

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 17 Oct 2021, 10:20 pm » wrote: You should wear a grocery sack, ya **** aids riddled old homo.
Put one over your head as well. If his breaks open you will not be able to see him.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

simplejack » 17 Oct 2021, 8:47 pm » wrote: Yer ugly mug should be covered at all times.
hey simpleton...your sig means nothing

February 5, 2020As Covid-19 begins to spread across the globe, Anthony Fauci, director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the chief medical adviser to the president, receives an email from a former senior US government official asking if she should wear a mask.

He advises against it: “The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.”

March 8, 2020
A month after the Trump administration declares a public health emergency due to the coronavirus outbreak, Fauci says in an interview with 60 Minutes: “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.”

April 2, 2020The CDC’s FAQ page about Covid-19 reads“CDC does not recommend that people who are well, wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including Covid-19. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

The only reason you feel the need to piss and moan about "virtue signaling" is because you have no virtue of your own to signal.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 17 Oct 2021, 10:30 pm » wrote: Why do you use a picture of Livia Soprano for your avatar?
Why do you use a picture of a yacht that you can't afford to own, or even rent, for your avatar?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 17 Oct 2021, 10:30 pm » wrote: Why do you use a picture of Livia Soprano for your avatar?
Hehe! That is kinda funny. Maybe I'm the Injun in Livia's woodpile?

Why do you use the "Minnow"?
Actually, the craft used in the opening scenes of GI was a BAMF!
https://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost ... igan03.jpg

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 18 Oct 2021, 6:46 am » wrote: Pass judgement is navigating the ever changing situation to correct ancestral human error or remain corrupted. See you chose remain absolutely corrupted.
****' A, dude.

Anyone that claims to not pass judgement is either a goldfish or an idiot.
Learning from one's mistakes is part of life (you know, that thing you claim to be above).

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: 1. Virtue signaling.
It used to be virtue signaling in the early days but now it's a cult... there is no one to signal their virtue to anymore except to other cult members... it's the way they can recognize each other... and there are plenty of hard core cult members who even wear their masks when there's no one around to see it... or when it just looks moronic... like the ones you see driving in their car... all alone... with a mask...

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

gotta be stupidest thread of the day!  C'mon man!