This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Jantje_Smit » 20 Oct 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: This is mine... Azrael... I wouldn describe him as awesome though... he's in hiding because he's afraid of the thunder outside.. lol..he's kind of stoopid and a coward but he's cute...

I bought my sister's chihuahuas and "thunder blanket. Its one of those weighted throws - TOTALLY calms them.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2021, 11:36 am » wrote: Yes. Are you good friends with the breeder?
Lets say 'in contact'.  Ziggys Sire was a very dark Brindle,  Dam a Harlequin.  Most of the time they produce one or the other, along with Mantles, Fawns, Grays, Blues.  VERY seldom do they throw a true Brindle-Quinn. Most Dane breeders say Ziggy is a flaw. I think it's because they don't have one, or have never seen one. Cheers!

Last edited by simple jack on 20 Oct 2021, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 7:02 am » wrote: We have Boxers on both sides of us.. Neighbors..
 Bella gets loose. She gets in trouble at the other neighbors.. So when ever she comes into my yard.. I go Bella.. In my car.. Now!!
She jumps right in like a good girl, and I give her a ride home. Image
Can I give you a bone? :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 20 Oct 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Can I give you a bone? Image
No!!! :die:   Catch your breath first.. You wouldn't be able to keep up. :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 20 Oct 2021, 9:09 am » wrote:   When we destroy ourselves they will be so much better off.
I am not part of your "We" mantra, but I am a reproduction being mutually timed apart as part pf this species being equally timed apart since conceived to replace those added their conception.

Compounding DNA cycles of life do not exceed being alive here regardless who they wish reality made them in character or social rank among the living as people never accepting what eternity has been in plain sight.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: No!!! Image   Catch your breath first.. You wouldn't be able to keep up. Image
GASP! You're right! Don't rub it in! I know I'm FINISHED!
 Mr. BIG lets out secrets!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
simplejack » 20 Oct 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: Lets say 'in contact'.  Ziggys Sire was a very dark Brindle,  Dam a Harlequin.  Most of the time they produce one or the other, along with Mantles, Fawns, Grays, Blues.  VERY seldom do they throw a true Brindle-Quinn. Most Dane breeders say Ziggy is a flaw. I think it's because they don't have one, never seen one. Cheers!
I belong to a photo site.. Its called Flicker... On there I post my photos.. many groups.. But anyways.. I also belong to a Schnauzer group. You should put him on- the great Dane group.. He is the prettiest Dane I have ever seen.. he could make you a million. :die:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 20 Oct 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: GASP! You're right! Don't rub it in! I know I'm FINISHED!
 Mr. BIG lets out secrets!
eww just eww. Not many people know who that creep is.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: I belong to a photo site.. Its called Flicker... On there I post my photos.. many groups.. But anyways.. I also belong to a Schnauzer group. You should put him on- the great Dane group.. He is the prettiest Dane I have ever seen.. he could make you a million. Image

Are you talking Facebook? They have seen  Ziggy. I have looked at countless photos googling Danes, none like him. I will post another pic of him tonight, then I will stop bragging about him. Cheers!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: eww just eww. Not many people know who that creep is.
About RUMMY! Most evil character! :ninja:  
http://www.whale.to/a/rumsfeld_h.html

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
simplejack » 20 Oct 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: Are you talking Facebook? They have seen  Ziggy. I have looked at countless photos googling Danes, none like him. I will post another pic of him tonight, then I will stop bragging about him. Cheers!
No!!! its a professional photography site...Its the best of the best photos..  No matter what the topic..
He belongs there.. Tons of groups.. Give me a day and I will find it. and relay it on.. Haven't been over there for a year.. covid.
 I belong to many groups... Just one dog group.. A Schnauzer group.. Just for fun..  the beauty of the dogs is amazing... your dog should be there on the great dane group.. I will get back to you.. And your pictures are quiet beautiful too. ;)  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
simplejack » 20 Oct 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: Are you talking Facebook? They have seen  Ziggy. I have looked at countless photos googling Danes, none like him. I will post another pic of him tonight, then I will stop bragging about him. Cheers!
here? try this link?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/greatdane/

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Fighting Pit Bulls!

Only good for one thing; BITING TRUMP FOLLOWERS!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Paws still pink.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 20 Oct 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: Fighting Pit Bulls!

Only good for one thing; BITING TRUMP FOLLOWERS!
Image   Image   Image  
I had five dogs in my house... We started out with the smallest..First...  6lbs..In line was the chihuahua.. most nasty of all.. Next in line was my nasty dog. fluffy shih-Tzu..20 lbs
 Third in line was willy a 30 lb Schnauzer.. Next in line was a lab.. 60 pounds..
 Next was a huge husky  mix.. yellow.. with paws the size of my hand.. Last was a Blind pitbull…
Do you know as long as us humans stayed out of the way... all these dogs.. Worked out their own issues.. The hierarchy was decided..These dogs all worked it out..
I told all my humans friends... don't move. :lol:  it really was something to see.

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

Is it legal to eat your dog after death?
It Is Still Legal

California, Georgia, Hawaii, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, and Virginia are the only states that explicitly outlawed dog meat. ... California bans even owning the carcass, so someone couldn't use the excuse that they got dog meat from somewhere else instead of butchering it themselves.

So yeah...

Ok... now that Twisted KUNT LIBTARD is going to blame and *******

https://dogtime.com/advocacy/49933-stil ... es-happens
Last edited by ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT on 20 Oct 2021, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
I had a strange dog once.. She was huge.. She was a Catahoola Leopard hound... Named Ashley.. Smartest dog I ever had..She had puppies.. We gave them away.. Her off spring had 17 puppies... I shrunk my dogs down as I got older? I have bailed out so many dogs from my loser men friends... because..

We saved a baby bull dog from a nut.. Pounding and beating his head in the street.. my ol man did it.. I was never so proud.. He was the town hero...  the perp came back with a gun.... aimed it at the day care ladies head. It was her dog..It all ended up in court.. It dragged the entire town in...……… we won..DA was on our side... DONT beat up a F-ING PUPPY... His name was Forest. He really luved us till the day he died.. He had a bond with my ol man..

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

We actually saw this in a packed movie house when it was first released.  I was already in the mental health business, and by that time I had seen a number of women with borderline personality disorder (borderline is typically a female demographic) that were pretty similar to Alex.

Anyway in that scene when she glares at him and says, "Well what was I supposed to do?  You won't take my calls...you changed your number..
I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan"...it shook me up so much that I blurted out, "Oh Jesus, this guy is so ****!"

Some of the audience in the immediate vicinity thought it was pretty funny.

I ended up using that scene in a Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder clinical workshop that I did for incoming staff.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 20 Oct 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: We actually saw this in a packed movie house when it was first released.  I was already in the mental health business, and by that time I had seen a number of women with borderline personality disorder (borderline is typically a female demographic) that were pretty similar to Alex.

Anyway in that scene when she glares at him and says, "Well what was I supposed to do?  You won't take my calls...you changed your number..
I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan"...it shook me up so much that I blurted out, "Oh Jesus, this guy is so ****!"

Some of the audience in the immediate vicinity thought it was pretty funny.

I ended up using that scene in a Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder clinical workshop that I did for incoming staff.
Think I dated someone with that disorder, it was unpleasant. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Oct 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote: Think I dated someone with that disorder, it was unpleasant.
They were my favorite clients.