This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: Anyone dumb enough to give drug dealers in Mexico thousands of guns that end up murdering American border guards and hundreds of Mexican police is plainly not smarter than me!...
Obama didn't run the Phoenix ATF.  He never heard of this thing until it hit the papers, just like the rest of us.

They worked for him, like all Federal employees, way down the ranks in this case.

Last edited by Pengwin on 20 Oct 2021, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: At one time it was.  Now, affirmative action has ended the need for actually learning anything, since you just get passed along with no requirements of actually doing any work.

And a dope like you is the perfect example!  I despise affirmative action because it allows you to believe you're qualified to compete with me with your low-level intelligence, when you're among the most ignorant morons here!

Post the honors requirements for **** **** U....

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: No it isn't. You just can except the fact a real live nurse told me that. I know her from the chiropractors office. She has nothing to gain from telling me that. Nothing at all. Karen cow.
So she is a **** ******* ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN KREMLIN RED RNC SCUMBAG TRAITOR LIKE U.  WE GET IT!
Image Image

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: Anyone dumb enough to give drug dealers in Mexico thousands of guns that end up murdering American border guards and hundreds of Mexican police is plainly not smarter than me!... 

Or even smarter than a moron like you!  And I don't give a **** WHAT color he is, you racist!
Anyone stupid enough to buy that narrative should have his oxygen reduced 40%.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
supraTruth » 20 Oct 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: So she is a **** ******* ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN KREMLIN RED RNC SCUMBAG TRAITOR LIKE U.  WE GET IT!
Image Image
Who's We?
CP was right about you.. You are a set of lips on an arss. :lol:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: At one time it was.  Now, affirmative action has ended the need for actually learning anything, since you just get passed along with no requirements of actually doing any work.

And a dope like you is the perfect example!  I despise affirmative action because it allows you to believe you're qualified to compete with me with your low-level intelligence, when you're among the most ignorant morons here!

I despise affirmative action because it allows you to believe you're qualified to compete with me with your low-level intelligence, when you're among the most ignorant morons here!
I don't want you to feel bad, Zeet...

But you couldn't tote my dopp kit....

razoo

Share      Unread post

Obama is not far left no way jose'

Dumb folks do no homework ........

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: Sure!  He was an affirmative action student, just like you, who got passed along because of his skin color and his far-left politics.
**** RASCIST SCUMBAGS HATE THAT A HALF BLACK MAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!  :die:   :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: Who's We?
CP was right about you.. You are a set of lips on an arss. Image
"We" is every patriotic Democrat here.  Cannon Pooper is an admitted homosexual & an admitted putinista too.  U are a set of lips on my ***.  :die:   :rolleyes:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 20 Oct 2021, 9:04 am » wrote: "We" is every patriotic Democrat here.  Cannon Pooper is an admitted homosexual & an admitted putinista too.  U are a set of lips on my ***.  Image   Image
Nope. Pay attention... Ready? There can only be one of everything- on NHB forum. Only One Cow... Only one set of lips on an arss..  You own that one. :lol:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
razoo » 20 Oct 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: Obama is not far left no way jose'

Dumb folks do no homework ........
He lied about being moderate. "I believe marriage is between one man and one woman"- Obama 

"I do not have the authority to shelter undocumented people brought to America as children" - Obama 

We know how those turned out and they weren't isolated incidents. 

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Oct 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: **** RASCIST SCUMBAGS HATE THAT A HALF BLACK MAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Sorry, but the reality is that he was only smart enough to fool the even dumber radical leftists who hate America as much as he does!
And you're the perfect example.  But just in case you're keeping track, I would have hated a communist racist like him no matter WHAT color he was!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Oct 2021, 8:56 am » wrote:
I don't want you to feel bad, Zeet...

But you couldn't tote my dopp kit....
Sure.  Keep telling yourself what a **** genius you are, while you spew so much stupidity right here day after day!
Got that, moron?

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Oct 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: Anyone stupid enough to buy that narrative should have his oxygen reduced 40%.
And there's the proof of just how dumb you really are, to believe that Fast and Furious was just one of Obama's smartest programs!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Blackvegetable » 20 Oct 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: Anyone stupid enough to buy that narrative should have his oxygen reduced 40%.
I completely reject everything you think you know about it.

https://fortune.com/2012/06/27/what-rea ... d-furious/

If you find anyone you know who can read, you may thank me later.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Oct 2021, 8:44 am » wrote: Post the honors requirements for **** **** U....
God, but you're thick!  How many times do I have to tell you that I don't acquiesce to the demands of imbecile eggplants like you?  You want something?  Go find it yourself, *******!  You're not in another affirmative action program where others do the work for you here!

Got that, pinhead?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: Sure.  Keep telling yourself what a **** genius you are, while you spew so much stupidity right here day after day!
Got that, moron?
The stuff I say, I back up.....with something more than a steady stream of crap.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: God, but you're thick!  How many times do I have to tell you that I don't acquiesce to the demands of imbecile eggplants like you?  You want something?  Go find it yourself, *******!  You're not in another affirmative action program where others do the work for you here!

Got that, pinhead?
Then stop asserting what it is...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 20 Oct 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: Sorry, but the reality is that he was only smart enough to fool the even dumber radical leftists who hate America as much as he does!
And you're the perfect example.  But just in case you're keeping track, I would have hated a communist racist like him no matter WHAT color he was!
No ? who the avowed russian commies are

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Oct 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: Nope. Pay attention... Ready? There can only be one of everything- on NHB forum. Only One Cow... Only one set of lips on an arss..  You own that one. Image
Nope, u are always on my *** with your lips.  :wave: