This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

If vaccines are as safe as politicians tell us, then, why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? Why are they exempting themselves if the vaccines are so safe as they tell us? Also, per Doctor Pierre Kory MD, up to 200 members of Congress and their staff and family members have chosen Ivermectin and other non-vaccine treatments instead! Why would they do that if these vaccines are so safe? Things that make you go hmmm.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

TB7 » 18 Oct 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote:  If vaccines are as safe as politicians tell us, then, why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? Why are they exempting themselves if the vaccines are so safe as they tell us? Also, per Doctor Pierre Kory MD, up to 200 members of Congress and their staff and family members have chosen Ivermectin and other non-vaccine treatments instead! Why would they do that if these vaccines are so safe? Things that make you go hmmm.
Why did Trump take it? Why did trump refuse Ivermectin?   LOL

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

TB7 » 18 Oct 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote:  If vaccines are as safe as politicians tell us, then, why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? 
Tradition, they always exempt themselves from nearly everything but pay raises...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

TB7 » 18 Oct 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote:  If vaccines are as safe as politicians tell us, then, why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? Why are they exempting themselves if the vaccines are so safe as they tell us? Also, per Doctor Pierre Kory MD, up to 200 members of Congress and their staff and family members have chosen Ivermectin and other non-vaccine treatments instead! Why would they do that if these vaccines are so safe? Things that make you go hmmm.
MORE COPS HAVE DIED FROM COVID THAN FROM ALL OTHER REASONS, U ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITOR.

TB7

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 18 Oct 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote: MORE COPS HAVE DIED FROM COVID THAN FROM ALL OTHER REASONS, U ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITOR.
TRY TO STAY WITH THE QUESTION HERE FATS Image why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? Why are they exempting themselves if the vaccines are so safe as they tell us?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 18 Oct 2021, 3:53 pm » wrote: TRY TO STAY WITH THE QUESTION HERE FATS Image why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates? Why are they exempting themselves if the vaccines are so safe as they tell us?

MORE COPS HAVE DIED FROM COVID THAN FROM ALL OTHER REASONS, U ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITOR.

They still demand regular testing & they have passed no laws demanding that any has to be vaccinated, Benedict.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
supraTruth » 18 Oct 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote: MORE COPS HAVE DIED FROM COVID THAN FROM ALL OTHER REASONS, U ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN TRAITOR.
You sure..  I just talked to a local nurse 
I  know very well. Works in the local hospital.. She told me... She doesn't see much covid coming in there.. all she sees is people piling in from side effects from the covid vax... heart issues ...mostly she said... all ages.. This woman has absolutely NO reason to lie to me...  I KNOW her.. she is NOT making things up.... she is call it quits in a few days..

Isabel

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: You sure..  I just talked to a local nurse 
I  know very well. Works in the local hospital.. She told me... She doesn't see much covid coming in there.. all she sees is people piling in from side effects from the covid vax... heart issues ...mostly she said... all ages.. This woman has absolutely NO reason to lie to me...  I KNOW her.. she is NOT making things up.... she is call it quits in a few days..
Stop telling such stulpid lies, Cyndi.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Isabel » 18 Oct 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: Stop telling such stulpid lies, Cyndi.
you don't like hearing the truth... do you karen COW? :wave:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 18 Oct 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote:  If vaccines are as safe as politicians tell us, then, why has Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the vaccine mandates?

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote:

You sure..  I just talked to a local nurse 

You're so full-o'-****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Phoenix68.2.0 » 18 Oct 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: Image
You're so full-o'-****.
so wha'ts your gig? you defending WHAT? brain dead??? to late.. so sorry you had to make a fool of yourself? i'm sorry :blink:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Most Americans are exempted but have you seen the union backlash?? 

One of the few supports democrsts have and they’ve kicked it out from under themselves…

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 18 Oct 2021, 5:23 pm » wrote: Most Americans are exempted but have you seen the union backlash?? 

One of the few supports democrsts have and they’ve kicked it out from under themselves…
Some unions support vaccine mandates 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
I would need to see proof congress is exempt. Earlier reports suggested the postal union won an exception and that turned out false, very likely the case here. I haven't seen any evidence that anyone working for a company with over 100 employees is exempt from the mandate.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Neo » 18 Oct 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: I would need to see proof congress is exempt. Earlier reports suggested the postal union won an exception and that turned out false, very likely the case here. I haven't seen any evidence that anyone working for a company with over 100 employees is exempt from the mandate.
  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/congr ... andate/Are Members of Congress Exempt from the Federal Vaccine Mandate?
Biden’s executive order took aggressive action to prevent the spread of COVID-19.ClaimMembers of Congress and their staffers are not subject to the federal vaccine mandate imposed by the Biden administration in September 2021.
RatingTrue.........The vaccine mandate refers to employees working in the executive branch of government. This covers the president, the vice president, and their offices, which include their advisors and staffers, the cabinet appointed by the president, and heads of various federal agencies. The mandate covers federal agencies such as the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Defense, the Treasury, and more.  The legislative and judicial branches are separate from the executive branch, and do not fall under this vaccine mandate. Biden also cannot mandate as president that all Americans get vaccinated. That is up to each state. 

As such, we rate this claim as “True.” Image

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: You sure..  I just talked to a local nurse 
:die:   :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  Yeah, people should listen to a ******* hick biddy instead of the FACTS:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... n-911-did/ 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news ... 933229001/

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 18 Oct 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote:

I guess the actual question and topic is above you meager intelligence level. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Well odds are Hick Nurse Biddy... isn't lying..  She's a nurse on the floor and has no time for cnn or google. That's a laugh. And she's quitting.. so she's putting her money where her mouth IS.