This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Not surprising. He worships people like Putin and Kim. Powell made a big mistake, but he served our country with honor long before he became sec. of state, something THE PIG never did.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Trumps the biggest ******* to EVER trod Gods Green Earth. 100% LOSER!!!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 19 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm » wrote: Not surprising. He worships people like Putin and Kim. Powell made a big mistake, but he served our country with honor long before he became sec. of state, something THE PIG never did.

He worships Putin and Kim? Are you serious? I thought you were more intelligent than this. 

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Rock » 19 Oct 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote: He worships Putin and Kim? Are you serious? I thought you were more intelligent than this.
100% serious. You must not have been paying attention.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 19 Oct 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote: He worships Putin and Kim? Are you serious? I thought you were more intelligent than this.
Yeah, don’t you watch state propaganda like CNN? It’s all been covered there. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
JeanMoulin » 19 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm » wrote: Not surprising. He worships people like Putin and Kim. Powell made a big mistake, but he served our country with honor long before he became sec. of state, something THE PIG never did.
Merely putting Putin and Kim in the same sentence betrays that you're a brainwashed neophyte; likely one who has been **** in the mouth and *** by what he believed was a "girl" - cuz science. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 19 Oct 2021, 8:10 pm » wrote: 100% serious. You must not have been paying attention.

Paid attention to what? How a president sucks up to another world leader to try and get what he wants from them? At least he didn't bow in front of them and apologize for America. 

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 19 Oct 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: Merely putting Putin and Kim in the same sentence betrays that you're a brainwashed neophyte; likely one who has been **** in the mouth and *** by what he believed was a "girl" - cuz science.
This is why I don't come here too much anymore. You call me bad names and then I toss and turn and lose sleep at night worrying about what you and others here  think of me. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

JeanMoulin » 19 Oct 2021, 8:21 pm » wrote: This is why I don't come here too much anymore. You call me bad names and then I toss and turn and lose sleep at night worrying about what you and others here  think of me.
No need to worry about it, we think you’re a retarded *******, Now you know, sweet dreams. :)

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Powell admitted he was wrong, something THE PIG also never did.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Rock » 19 Oct 2021, 8:18 pm » wrote: Paid attention to what? How a president sucks up to another world leader to try and get what he wants from them? At least he didn't bow in front of them and apologize for America.
What did he get? All he did was confirm his weakness. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Rock » 19 Oct 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote:
He worships Putin and Kim? Are you serious? I thought you were more intelligent than this.
Short memory.
Trump gloats about the half-dozen or so letters Kim has written him as if he were a smitten teenager in possession of valentines from a crush.

White House officials refer to the diplomatic correspondence jokingly as “love letters.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
https://youtu.be/LV6mVmAVQU4

neue regel

Share      Unread post

I'm sorry but your signature is ludicrous.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Your TDS is palpable. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
neueregel » 19 Oct 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote:
Misty » 19 Oct 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Short memory.

I'm sorry but your signature is ludicrous.
There are two parts to my siggy so I don't know which part you are referring to, but anyway, that's your opinion, which matters to me not in the least.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 19 Oct 2021, 8:44 pm » wrote: There are two parts to my siggy so I don't know which part you are referring to, but anyway, that's your opinion, which matters to me not in the least.
I'm speaking specifically about the Powell quote....and sorry, no...it's not an opinion. It's a fact. But to your point, facts sometimes don't matter either...especially with outlets like CNN.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Dragged that one out of the mothballs, did ya?
I don't give enough of a **** for that lying POS to get worked up over him.
You accused JeanMoulin of not being intelligent because he said that Trump worshipped Kim.
You were wrong.
The people who are really deranged are the ones who still defend that loser.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
neueregel » 19 Oct 2021, 8:46 pm » wrote:
Misty » 19 Oct 2021, 8:44 pm » wrote: There are two parts to my siggy so I don't know which part you are referring to, but anyway, that's your opinion, which matters to me not in the least.
I'm speaking specifically about the Powell quote....and sorry, no...it's not an opinion. It's a fact. But to your point, facts sometimes don't matter either...especially with outlets like CNN.
I don't know what CNN has to do with this.
Jeffrey Tiedrich was right.
How do you think Powell got infected with COVID?
More than likely from someone who was unvaccinated and not wearing a mask.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Misty » 19 Oct 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: Dragged that one out of the mothballs, did ya?
I don't give enough of a **** for that lying POS to get worked up over him.
You accused JeanMoulin of not being intelligent because he said that Trump worshipped Kim.
You were wrong.
The people who are really deranged are the ones who still defend that loser.

Well Misty that's where we part ways. A mutual friendship that we once shared regardless of our differences is a thing of the past. I'm sorry (not really) that Trump hurt your feelings. Good luck with that braindead disaster that was placed in the white house. We're all **** because of it.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 19 Oct 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: I don't know what CNN has to do with this.
Jeffrey Tiedrich was right.
How do you think Powell got infected with COVID?
More than likely from someone who was unvaccinated and not wearing a mask.
You said in the other thread that someone who is vaccinated can spread the virus. Why do you blame someone unvaccinated? 

ps: I brought up CNN because they are leading the way on disinformation. They should have kept Rogan out of their conversations.