This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/ ... september/
U.S. industrial production has fallen for two consecutive months, data from the Federal Reserve showed Monday.The total output of utilities, mines, and factories in the U.S. dropped 1.3 percent in September and 0.1 percent in August, the Federal Reserve reported.That is far worse than economists expected. The consensus forecast was for 0.2 percent growth in September, according to Econoday.The August number was revised down from the preliminary report of 0.4 percent growth.The Federal Reserve reported Monday that nearly half, or six-tenths of a percentage point, of the September contraction was attributable to hurricane Ida.Manufacturing fell 0.7 percent in September, in large part because of a 7.2 percent decline in auto manufacturing. A shortage of semiconductors has forced car makers to slow production.

Headed for a recession with record jobs available.... Democrats OWN it 100%

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 1:08 am » wrote: https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/ ... september/

Headed for a recession with record jobs available.... Democrats OWN it 100%
Industrial production unexpectedly falls in September, worst month since February

Nearly half of the overall decline in total industrial production was attributable to Hurricane Ida

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us- ... -september

The September data is disappointing, "particularly in the manufacturing sector where it looks clear that supply chain issues are continuing to weigh on activity," economist Daniel Silver of J.P. Morgan said in a note to clients. 

The Federal Reserve reported Monday that nearly half, or 0.6%, of the overall decline in total industrial production was attributable to Hurricane Ida.

The government said manufacturing output fell 0.7%, dragged down by a 7.2% decline in motor vehicles and parts as shortages of semiconductors continued to thwart the industry. Outside of the auto industry, factory output declined 0.3%, the government said.

Even with the bigger-than-expected decline and August’s downward revision, total industrial production rose at an annual rate of 4.3% in the third quarter. It’s the fifth consecutive quarter with a gain of 4% or more.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Awe, it’s so cute watching  the crazed and panicked leftists try and spin their own mandate policies heading us into a recession.

Who would have thought Biden handed a golden ticket economy could literally policy us into a recession….

Dementia

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 3:02 am » wrote: Awe, it’s so cute watching  the crazed and panicked leftists try and spin their own mandate policies heading us into a recession.

Who would have thought Biden handed a golden ticket economy could literally policy us into a recession….

I am keeping my fingers crossed for rationing of gasoline, runaway inflation (18.5% Home loans) and A HOSTAGE CRISIS

JOE IS GOING DOWN LIKE JIMMY CARTER SUCKING ON PEANUTS

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

HERPES » 20 Oct 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: I am keeping my fingers crossed for rationing of gasoline, runaway inflation (18.5% Home loans) and A HOSTAGE CRISIS

It's fun to make stuff up!!!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 3:02 am » wrote: Awe, it’s so cute watching  the crazed and panicked leftists try and spin their own mandate policies heading us into a recession.

I dont even think you know what a recession means

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

It is specifically referenced IN YOUR OWN CITATION, you **** moron

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
HERPES » 20 Oct 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: I am keeping my fingers crossed for rationing of gasoline, runaway inflation (18.5% Home loans) and A HOSTAGE CRISIS

When did REAL interest rates peak, Dumber than ****?

Dementia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Oct 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: When did REAL interest rates peak, Dumber than ****?
I smell a *** in the woodpile

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

If they raise interest rates it’ll crash the economy. I’m waiting for below 2% on a 15 year fixed so i can refinance. 

The longer Joe is in office the worse the 2022 beat down is going to be. Progressives are panicking. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Any leftists care to guess what a recession will do to their agenda?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

HERPES » 20 Oct 2021, 1:38 pm » wrote: I smell a *** in the woodpile
Never too.late for racism

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Joe Biden handed a golden ticket economy and instesd if simply letting it recover and make him look like a rock star?

He attacked energy independence
Let illegals stream into the country
**** go foreign affairs
Refused to deal with supply chain issues the government knew were gong to happen.
Paid people to stay home during record job openings.
Spent months trying to add trillions more in inflation to the economy.

You **** progressives deserve to be banned from te political process permanently.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 8:14 pm » wrote: Joe Biden handed a golden ticket economy and instesd if simply letting it recover and make him look like a rock star?

He attacked energy independence
Let illegals stream into the country
**** go foreign affairs
Refused to deal with supply chain issues the government knew were gong to happen.
Paid people to stay home during record job openings.
Spent months trying to add trillions more in inflation to the economy.

You **** progressives deserve to be banned from te political process permanently.
The economy gets stronger every day

Not sure what country you are in