This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/c ... 2-n1524804
The 2020 election was a tough one for Democrats. Other than the presidency and the Senate, Democrats suffered at the ballot box. The party lost 11 House seats and face the narrowest House majority in two decades. Add to the damage the beating Democrats took in state races, and 2020 looked like a pummeling indeed.The Biden presidency hasn’t made things any better. The party is dealing with infighting between moderates and far-left members, and the president’s approval ratings are abysmal. On top of these factors, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) became the latest among 10 key Democrats to announce their retirement ahead of the 2022 election cycle last week.As a result, the 2022 midterm elections are looking more like an uphill battle for Democrats, and they’re freaking out about it. Back in September, Democrats were already talking about a “bloodbath” and “going for broke” on progressive agenda items, but their mood is growing increasingly fearful.
I'm stocking up on popcorn and time off for the onslaught on suicidal leftists left year. It's going to be so tasty!!!!

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 1:18 am » wrote: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/c ... 2-n1524804

I'm stocking up on popcorn and time off for the onslaught on suicidal leftists left year. It's going to be so tasty!!!!

Pajamas Media.   :die:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

OdeToJoy » 20 Oct 2021, 2:11 am » wrote: Pajamas Media.   Image
So you’re oblivious to Biden’s horrific poll numbers?  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Why you think you progtards are desperately trying to pass their gargantuan welfare giveaway? They know they’re losing the house and senate. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 2:20 am » wrote: So you’re oblivious to Biden’s horrific poll numbers?  Image   Image   Image   Image  

Why you think you progtards are desperately trying to pass their gargantuan welfare giveaway? They know they’re losing the house and senate.

Well, at least I'm not getting my information from Pajamas Media.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

OdeToJoy » 20 Oct 2021, 2:26 am » wrote: Well, at least I'm not getting my information from Pajamas Media.
Your sources are pure trash. You hear about the protest at CNN? Image   Image   Image  

Your MSM has been exposed and has record distrust. Also rated 46th out of 46 first world countries.  Image   Image   Image  

That’s why all you post is propaganda and lies. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 2:29 am » wrote: Your sources are pure trash. You hear about the protest at CNN? Image   Image   Image  

Your MSM has been exposed and has record distrust. Also rated 46th out of 46 first world countries.  Image   Image   Image  

That’s why all you post is propaganda and lies.

They can protest if they want.  I don't think these people were CNN viewers, anyway.

I'm not worried about it.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

OdeToJoy » 20 Oct 2021, 2:33 am » wrote: They can protest if they want.  I don't think these people were CNN viewers, anyway.

I'm not worried about it.
Well, I’m sure that’s a relief for them. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 3:06 am » wrote: Well, I’m sure that’s a relief for them.

Well, I hope they live long enough to be relieved.  Being unvaccinated, and unmasked, at a super spreader event can be a death sentence.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

OdeToJoy » 20 Oct 2021, 3:19 am » wrote: Well, I hope they live long enough to be relieved.  Being unvaccinated, and unmasked, at a super spreader event can be a death sentence.
/yawn

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Str8tEdge » 20 Oct 2021, 1:18 am » wrote: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/c ... 2-n1524804

I almost feel sorry for the locals because they're programmed to ignore and deny the truth. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

I heard you lost an election.  LOL