This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
miketx

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: I'm still waiting for you to try to hurt me....

miketx

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: That's what I mean, it takes something more then pathetic insults if you want to hurt me... I get why the slunt recruited you, you're just a boring as she is... you are here to bore us to death...

Non stop liars, all of you sons of whores.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: Non stop liars, all of you sons of whores.
Non stop boring, all of you recruits of the slunt.....

I'm still waiting....

:rofl:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:59 pm » wrote: Non stop liars, all of you sons of whores.

Image Image  Image

miketx

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: Non stop boring, all of you recruits of the slunt.....

I'm still waiting....

Your moms a recruit of the whore house.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: Your moms a recruit of the whore house.
mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's...
​​​​​​​mom's... mom's... mom's...​​​​​​​ mom's... mom's... mom's...

​​​​​​​****.

danielpalos

Share      Unread post

Should we thank goodness, women don't really believe in equality or in trying to addict guys to their crack, just for fun and practice?

miketx

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 25 Nov 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's... mom's...
mom's... mom's... mom's...​​​​​​​ mom's... mom's... mom's...

​​​​​​​****.

​​​​​​​Your a *** boy molester

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 4:52 pm » wrote: ​​​​​​​Your a *** boy molester
Don't you pick on Deezer? want a black eye mike-ee?

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: Don't you pick on Deezer? want a black eye mike-ee?

I'm a *** ive got two already

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 5:01 pm » wrote: I'm a *** ive got two already
No we don't talk to me about *** diks.. That's only for your handler...been there done that. ha ha ha ...

omh

Share      Unread post

sticks and stones can break my bones but context is just speculation between brains communicating while mutually evolving spontaneously here as simultaneously occupying space as directly proportionate to ancestrally positioned active population in this atmosphere any generation since inception of the species.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Nov 2021, 5:53 pm » wrote: sticks and stones can break my bones but context is just speculation between brains communicating while mutually evolving spontaneously here as simultaneously occupying space as directly proportionate to ancestrally positioned active population in this atmosphere any generation since inception of the species.
whore whore- liar lair... as if that bothers me or anyone here. ;)  .. CP is right.. this guy isn't good at what he does.. :die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 6:12 pm » wrote: whore whore- liar lair... as if that bothers me or anyone here. ;)  .. CP is right.. this guy isn't good at what he does.. :die:  
he is a distraction, you know Jantje's clown world disciple of doubt.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Nov 2021, 6:14 pm » wrote: he is a distraction, you know Jantje's clown world disciple of doubt.
jantje has the dead mans switch :blink:   :clap:   :clap:  chuckle.. just kidding.. ;) 

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 6:18 pm » wrote: jantje has the dead mans switch :blink:   :clap:   :clap:  chuckle.. just kidding.. ;) 
"Just kidding" is pretending you didn't get caught giving up too much information. Kind of like I didn't mean it to happen that way, creating an alternative intention than why it was said the first time.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Nov 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: "Just kidding" is pretending you didn't get caught giving up too much information. Kind of like I didn't mean it to happen that way, creating an alternative intention than why it was said the first time.
take it for whats it worth.. ;)  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 6:25 pm » wrote: take it for whats it worth.. ;)  
I do, in one more way than you were ancestrally trained to imagine what life should be in reality.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Nov 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: I do, in one more way than you were ancestrally trained to imagine what life should be in reality.
maybe not. ;)   :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: maybe not. ;)   :blink:  
maybe is doubt. something you use all the time suggesting possibilities that aren't part of natural separation while intellectually added ancestrally forward limited to time existing cradle to grave. Life evolves conceived to decomposed.