This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote: Dam you!!  So dramatic!!  we don't use that word much here.. we have a new one... much more smoother and  better.. SLUNT!
go play with your *******  if you could take the boredom...  most cant survive it.

Caught lying, whore keeps on lying.

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative


User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 6:01 pm » wrote: But when a person gets a recruit.. please look for one- half way decent.  he's making you look very bad.
You sound so triggered... Image  me and mike ,did you say... I rest my case.. Image   Image   Image

You are one insane demented ****! No one recruited, I proved you're a goddamned liar. 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,799

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: no it's not him.. he's just her chump... goes on all the time. :clap:  After they cause trouble.. they disappear.. same play book over and over..
what trouble have they caused? they lost here.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,211
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 22 Nov 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: what trouble have they caused? they lost here.
I know. ;)   I proved my point..
Its history repeating itself.
Remember the last one.. The melt down. maybe I'm sick of it.. :D  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,799

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm » wrote: I know. ;)   I proved my point..
Its history repeating itself.
Remember the last one.. The melt down. maybe I'm sick of it.. :D  
honesty about real time since life defends biology without a fight against deniers as they self destruct ignoring the reasons they exist in the first place.

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm » wrote: I know. Image   I proved my point..
Its history repeating itself.
Remember the last one.. The melt down. maybe I'm sick of it.. Image

Only meltdown I have seen is your constant lies about me. Also, if you're so sick of it, then stop lying about me.

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 6:59 pm » wrote: honesty about real time since life defends biology without a fight against deniers as they self destruct ignoring the reasons they exist in the first place.
Babble babble demon rabble.

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: what trouble have they caused? they lost here.

No, i'm not lost, i'm on a on a **** stain forum overan with pos scum.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,211
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
miketx » 22 Nov 2021, 7:08 pm » wrote: Only meltdown I have seen is your constant lies about me. Also, if you're so sick of it, then stop lying about me.
good try mike-ee
You come from the other forum.. so when  you joined here is irrelevant. I asked .. what the hell is the matter with that guy... and you know mikee.. I have a good memory.. why was a guy that I didn't know following behind me.. saying F-you constantly to a girl he didn't know..  I did realize you were just ignorant.. just curious I guess.. so I asked...
so tell us.. why are you here? so far you've insulted everyone here... so I would just like to narrow this down a bit. HA :blink:  

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote: good try mike-ee
You come from the other forum.. so when  you joined here is irrelevant. I asked .. what the hell is the matter with that guy... and you know mikee.. I have a good memory.. why was a guy that I didn't know following behind me.. saying F-you constantly to a girl he didn't know..  I did realize you were just ignorant.. just curious I guess.. so I asked...
so tell us.. why are you here? so far you've insulted everyone here... so I would just like to narrow this down a bit. HA Image

Lol, caught in a lie and now the lying **** says it doesn't matter. That's just how filthy democrats behave.

saying F-you constantly

Never happened.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,799

miketx » 22 Nov 2021, 7:08 pm » wrote: Babble babble demon rabble.
save the right to deny life in plain sight and anyone not complying will face insubordination, treason, blasphemy charges from their own family, friends and franchised reality first before everyone else climbs on board.

How reality is intellectually stacked against any biological brain occupying space now. I don't take it personal. I was educated to perform against actual life myself.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,211
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
miketx » 22 Nov 2021, 7:27 pm » wrote: Lol, caught in a lie and now the lying **** says it doesn't matter. That's just how filthy democrats behave.

saying F-you constantly

Never happened.
Yes it did.. poor mike-ee..  keeps trying.. you maybe preaching to the choir here.. your not the first mikee-ee  :die: your just being played. :die:  

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,180
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

Famagusta » 22 Nov 2021, 1:01 pm » wrote: Image    Image  

Plagiarism at its best.
You started it....

:die:  

Image
 
 

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote: good try mike-ee
You come from the other forum.. so when  you joined here is irrelevant. I asked .. what the hell is the matter with that guy... and you know mikee.. I have a good memory.. why was a guy that I didn't know following behind me.. saying F-you constantly to a girl he didn't know..  I did realize you were just ignorant.. just curious I guess.. so I asked...
so tell us.. why are you here? so far you've insulted everyone here... so I would just like to narrow this down a bit. HA Image

Whore caught lying and then pretends, classic democrat actions. You retard **** stains start it, like all leftist thugs, then you pretend otherwise. Cyndi Goebbels!

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,180
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

miketx » 22 Nov 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter
sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court
apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish
clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish
boil-brained clotpole ponce. You **** bum-bailey poofter. You craven
dewberry pisshead **** pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking
flap-mouthed coxcomb.
Plagiarism at its best....

:rofl:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZD8HKVKneI
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,799

miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: Whore caught lying and then pretends, classic democrat actions. You retard **** stains start it, like all leftist thugs, then you pretend otherwise. Cyndi Goebbels!
Bastard just cannot be honest within himself demanding everyone join a collective system of denial so everyone has a right to ignore their own time being alive specifically living mutually evolving now as geographically here.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,211
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: Whore caught lying and then pretends, classic democrat actions. You retard **** stains start it, like all leftist thugs, then you pretend otherwise. Cyndi Goebbels!
Good morning Mike-ee. I've been waiting for you. Noodle dick. :)  

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative


Cry like the media fed ******* you are.

User avatar
miketx

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 988
Politics: Conservative

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: Bastard just cannot be honest within himself demanding everyone join a collective system of denial so everyone has a right to ignore their own time being alive specifically living mutually evolving now as geographically here.
Blah blah blah derp derp blather cry.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Beekeeper, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, dickens, dontlooknow, FJB, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, Liberals are scum, miketx, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RebelGator, rippy3838, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot] and 585 guests