This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 9:33 am » wrote: Good morning Mike-ee. I've been waiting for you. Noodle dick. :)  
I finally remembered the cereal commercial you are using the Mike-e from. Life.

Try it you'll like it given to Mike-ee that rejects everything. and he gobbled it up.
Last edited by omh on 23 Nov 2021, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 10:25 am » wrote: Blah blah blah derp derp blather cry.
denying it fits your behavior again by trying to convince the misled I am the fool challenging reality as all realities ignore the basics of biological outcomes forward.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2021, 10:27 am » wrote: I finally remembered the serial commercial you are using the Mike-e from. Life.

Try it you'll like it given to Mike-ee that rejects everything. and he gobbled it up.
yep. he gobbled it up.Image

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 10:23 am » wrote: Cry like the media fed ******* you are.
Your pathetic comebacks almost make me cry but I luckily still have it under control... I've seen worse.. I think...

:blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
No Fami-ee
NO mike-ee

miketx

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Jantje_Smit » 23 Nov 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: Your pathetic comebacks almost make me cry but I luckily still have it under control... I've seen worse.. I think...

Most likely when you reread your leftard drivel.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: denying it fits your behavior again by trying to convince the misled I am the fool challenging reality as all realities ignore the basics of biological outcomes forward.
Blah blah blah derp derp blather cry.

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 23 Nov 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: No Fami-ee
NO mike-ee

No sens-ee, as usual.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 5:27 pm » wrote: No sens-ee, as usual.

you don't care why jantje. cyndi, and I get alone from opposite opinions about life, we instinctively understand one another. You have no instincts left being of a right minded social narrative type of people that doesn't comprehend anything beyond two sided single pointed topics you were provided to choose from.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: denying it fits your behavior again by trying to convince the misled I am the fool challenging reality as all realities ignore the basics of biological outcomes forward.
Derp, plop, blah, derp

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: you don't care why jantje. cyndi, and I get alone from opposite opinions about life, we instinctively understand one another. You have no instincts left being of a right minded social narrative type of people that doesn't comprehend anything beyond two sided single pointed topics you were provided to choose from.
Derp boing glog ploop

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: Derp, plop, blah, derp
comic book mentality coming out now in the syllables uttered as you don't have an honest response.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 24 Nov 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: comic book mentality coming out now in the syllables uttered as you don't have an honest response.
Nothing you say is worth any serious response so, oomph blaf bling Ching clang cool plop ploop.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: Nothing you say is worth any serious response so, oomph blaf bling Ching clang cool plop ploop.
not to you or your mindset soul of groupthink mantra disciples.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 24 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: not to you or your mindset soul of groupthink mantra disciples.
Goebbels speak

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Hi Mike-ee…  your handler seems to be hiding... :die:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Congrats on the tribute thread Cyndi.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
:wave:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Misty » 24 Nov 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: Congrats on the tribute thread Cyndi.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
you too misty... :wub:  

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Hi Mike-ee…  your handler seems to be hiding... Image
Sez the lying ****

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: Sez the lying ****
oh gees Mike-ee? you've turned into a one line insulting bot.. just like your recruiter!!! :die:  if your on this forum.. up your game. HA! :rofl: