This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
miketx

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2021, 4:31 pm » wrote: oh gees Mike-ee? you've turned into a one line insulting bot.. just like your recruiter!!! Image  if your on this forum.. up your game. HA! Image

Sez the lying ****

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 4:33 pm » wrote: Sez the lying ****
Says the lying idiot...don't you have something to do?... Isn't wifey needing some help with the turkey? oh maybe you are the turkey.. :)  

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2021, 4:31 pm » wrote: oh gees Mike-ee? you've turned into a one line insulting bot.. just like your recruiter!!! Image  if your on this forum.. up your game. HA! Image

Sez the lying ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 4:51 pm » wrote: Sez the lying ****.
says the dude who works for the SLUNT! :rofl:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Only when defending reality, I am only protecting myself from those organized to deny how life actually evolves in plain sight. All those intellectually contextually typed characters put into caricatures of social narratives moving ancestrally forward each ancestor and each generation so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: Nothing you say is worth any serious response so, oomph blaf bling Ching clang cool plop ploop.
If it wasn't worth it to me, I would behave just like you and everyone opposing your character role playing between ideologies within one species.

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2021, 4:54 pm » wrote: says the dude who works for the SLUNT! Image
Keep lying ****.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 24 Nov 2021, 5:54 pm » wrote: If it wasn't worth it to me, I would behave just like you and everyone opposing your character role playing between ideologies within one species.

Blarp puff oohp clab blow glart.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
keep obsessing noodle dick. :lol:   :lol:   hope you choke on a turkey bone. :)  I could help you with that.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: Blarp puff oohp clab blow glart.
ramming your ideology and dodging explanations of kinetic life from an actual ancestor not lost in trying to prove my socially constructed contextual, intellectual caricature of reality is more than one's time biologically here.

the insanity of we are smarter than me alone. Mob rule by majority misled cradle to grave is how democracy governed since ancient times of China's I Ching to Greek democracy.

The dawn to dusk sides of night and day, Noon faces the core of the solar system, midnight allows viewing the universe beyond this atmosphere existing as the whole containing this part equally here. Series parallel existence is kinetically spontaneously individually going on in parallel with everything that is anything of substance from subatomic material to molecular combinations timed apart now.

Kinetic eternity naturally exists because even perpetual motion has limitations due to no more nuclei to expand forms shaped universally here now. Erosion and decomposing sustain eternally changing details combined so far.

Simple compounding results in plain sight of one another for the objects capable of recognizing themselves individually here. Where is life so difficult a person is unable to navigate living here as one of a kind?

Humans train next generations to never feel alone, then use how they are bonded together idealistically against them ancestrally forward.
I understand life to the core of being eternally kinetically separated in plain sight.
Last edited by omh on 25 Nov 2021, 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 24 Nov 2021, 4:33 pm » wrote: Sez the lying ****
Says the cheating bastard.
Last edited by omh on 25 Nov 2021, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

miketx » 23 Nov 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: Most likely when you reread your leftard drivel.
Nothing you say is worth any serious response so, oomph blaf bling Ching clang cool plop ploop...

:die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 8:23 am » wrote: Nothing you say is worth any serious response so, oomph blaf bling Ching clang cool plop ploop...

:die:  

mirroring others brings you to only performing as directed by those pitting you against every other ideology used globally here in the current exchange of living never stays the same total sum again. Everyone faces the same erosion and decomposition after replacing a combination of results in the past.

Expand into compounding DNA kinetics matching numbers present and no two are ever the same reproduction added so far. Always separate individuals never to exist again outside the time they had or have now.

Life expands the numbers one way, dying comes from every angle being alive now. Contracting combinations is the big bang theory educated in reverse psychology teaching ever expanding universe theory where everyone is trained to believe in a supernatural intellectual being without form existed before the universe established perpetual balancing of events taking place now.

My IQ is I Quit being fooled by denial used ancestrally to date and I have no intention of demanding what developed socially to make life easier for everyone(honest capitalism) does work but not through deception be gotten rid of forward.

Again I am not opposed to symbolism used in actual time for logistics purposes, not defining life by speculation so a few dictate world policies between people played against one another like a circus act to amuse those in command.
Last edited by omh on 25 Nov 2021, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Something is missing in the Googly search pic of the day. Above the search bar??? this is a trick question.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 24 Nov 2021, 4:39 pm » wrote: Says the lying idiot...don't you have something to do?... Isn't wifey needing some help with the turkey? oh maybe you are the turkey.. Image
Mikee is a turkey but maybe he'll be lucky this year...

Skip turkey, test guests for Covid: US media’s Thanksgiving recipe

The twin threats of Covid-19 and inflation could put a downer on Thanksgiving this year, especially if Americans skip the turkey and follow the mainstream media’s advice by sending their guests into the garage for Covid tests.

Rampant inflation has made preparing a Thanksgiving feast historically expensive for many Americans this year. According to the American Farm Bureau, nearly every ingredient in a traditional Thanksgiving dinner is more expensive this year, with a dinner for 10 costing 14% more than in 2020 – assuming shoppers can find a turkey amid supply chain disruptions.The American media has advised the public to make the best of it.

After a slew of headlines telling readers to check out vegan alternatives and to “be thankful” they don’t have to feed bigger families, cable news hosts have further dialed down expectations on the eve of the holiday.

“Perhaps forego the turkey,” NBC’s Vicky Nguyen suggested on Tuesday, adding that cash-strapped hosts could ask guests to chip in cash, or serve up an “Italian feast” instead. Nguyen then said that skipping the turkey could have the added advantage of driving guests away, which would cut down on the number of mouths to feed.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463541597434519552

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: Mikee is a turkey but maybe he'll be lucky this year...

Skip turkey, test guests for Covid: US media’s Thanksgiving recipe

The twin threats of Covid-19 and inflation could put a downer on Thanksgiving this year, especially if Americans skip the turkey and follow the mainstream media’s advice by sending their guests into the garage for Covid tests.

Rampant inflation has made preparing a Thanksgiving feast historically expensive for many Americans this year. According to the American Farm Bureau, nearly every ingredient in a traditional Thanksgiving dinner is more expensive this year, with a dinner for 10 costing 14% more than in 2020 – assuming shoppers can find a turkey amid supply chain disruptions.The American media has advised the public to make the best of it.

After a slew of headlines telling readers to check out vegan alternatives and to “be thankful” they don’t have to feed bigger families, cable news hosts have further dialed down expectations on the eve of the holiday.

“Perhaps forego the turkey,” NBC’s Vicky Nguyen suggested on Tuesday, adding that cash-strapped hosts could ask guests to chip in cash, or serve up an “Italian feast” instead. Nguyen then said that skipping the turkey could have the added advantage of driving guests away, which would cut down on the number of mouths to feed.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463541597434519552
No turkey here at my house.. Hot Dog Parmesan it is. Image  
That's American/Italian

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: No turkey here at my house.. Hot Dog Parmesan it is. Image  
That's American/Italian
Chicken, egg noodles, and cheese casserole. Sliced hot dogs in mac and cheese. Honeybaked ham? the name mentioned makes my mouth water.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 25 Nov 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: Chicken, egg noodles, and cheese casserole. Sliced hot dogs in mac and cheese. Honeybaked ham? the name mentioned makes my mouth water.
YUM.. I'd rather have something like you listed..
 The best turkey dinner I ever had.. we had a friend serving dinners at the church for poor, lonely. 
 And he brought us each home a dinner.. Good. Those ol church ladies sure know how to cook. :)  
 Got a  ham. And that's easy. but I think I smell my propane getting low.. so I decided to wait.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 25 Nov 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: mirroring others brings you to only performing as directed by those pitting you against every other ideology used globally here in the current exchange of living never stays the same total sum again. Everyone faces the same erosion and decomposition after replacing a combination of results in the past...  
In reality I'm not mirroring mikee... and my performing isn't directed...
Again I am not opposed to symbolism used in actual time for logistics purposes, not defining life by speculation so a few dictate world policies between people played against one another like a circus act to amuse those in command.
I'm using the symbolism for the logistics of having fun... you seem to object to my performing...

:blink:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: You have no idea what your dealing with.. When you f with this guy!! you are as stupid as your SLUNT! Image
He doesn't rise to the level of meriting a swat.