This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2021, 3:36 pm » wrote: Dazzle me with you foolishness! good for you... another me-me attack Image   you are a JOKE..
Didn't you ladies used to get along?

Did y'all both wear the same dress to a party or something? :huh:

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: He doesn't rise to the level of meriting a swat.

ha ha ha.. when I see that..
I think Ruh Roh… you can be quite wordy.. I see you were easy on him, and let him slide. :die:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 9:33 am » wrote: In reality I'm not mirroring mikee... and my performing isn't directed...

I'm using the symbolism for the logistics of having fun... you seem to object to my performing...

:blink:  

guess again, but not every detail he does, the principle of why he does it, you do likewise from another directive ignoring how living happens naturally here unnatually governed by contextual laws that order ancestors to defy their natural time being alive here as conceived to replace those added the conceptions in order lived since inception of homo sapien compounding DNA. Why I am the only NDA this species ever reproduced to date.

Two ways to do that,

Nostradamus's Designated Ancestor vs Naturally Displaced Ancestor. same thing as only living as one male adapting with time mutually evolving in the geography of this atmosphere I reside as me.

A social nobody in the minds of many, especially those in charge of reality.
Last edited by omh on 25 Nov 2021, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:35 am » wrote: Didn't you ladies used to get along?

Did y'all both wear the same dress to a party or something? Image
Close but it was the same shoes.. :die:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: Close but it was the same shoes.. Image
Not ruby red slippers, pray...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:44 am » wrote: Not ruby red slippers, pray...
 get used to it.. the nice Cyndi is gone. :die: mikee-ee is my target now. :)  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: No turkey here at my house.. Hot Dog Parmesan it is. Image  
That's American/Italian
No turkey over here either... but we don't do thanksgiving over here so that's not a problem... I will have chicken though, maybe that's close enough...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: No turkey over here either... but we don't do thanksgiving over here so that's not a problem... I will have chicken though, maybe that's close enough...

I'm not a "holiday" type in general.
If it weren't for the people around me, I wouldn't be involved in anything special.

So, turkey it is...
Ironic since I'm watching it's feral brethren wandering around in my front yard.
No wild cranberries though. 
I used to live near a lake that had cranberries by the acre...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 25 Nov 2021, 9:37 am » wrote: guess again, but not every detail he does, the principle of why he does it, you do likewise from another directive ignoring how living happens naturally here unnatually governed by contextual laws that order ancestors to defy their natural time being alive here as conceived to replace those added the conceptions in order lived since inception of homo sapien compounding DNA. Why I am the only NDA this species ever reproduced to date...
I know... that's why I said.. in reality....

And I like the having fun reality... and the directives that come with it...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: I know... that's why I said.. in reality....

And I like the having fun reality... and the directives that come with it...

Enabling does stop the forward progression of absolute corruption of life within this species about to self destruct because less than myself nobody is standing their time to be honest about their own ancestry and family being misled cradle to grave constantly, socially.

Always protecting the truth of what people believe, and faith doesn't defend time naturally occupying space here.

miketx

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

omh » 25 Nov 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: ramming your ideology and dodging explanations of kinetic life from an actual ancestor not lost in trying to prove my socially constructed contextual, intellectual caricature of reality is more than one's time biologically here.

the insanity of we are smarter than me alone. Mob rule by majority misled cradle to grave is how democracy governed since ancient times of China's I Ching to Greek democracy.

The dawn to dusk sides of night and day, Noon faces the core of the solar system, midnight allows viewing the universe beyond this atmosphere existing as the whole containing this part equally here. Series parallel existence is kinetically spontaneously individually going on in parallel with everything that is anything of substance from subatomic material to molecular combinations timed apart now.

Kinetic eternity naturally exists because even perpetual motion has limitations due to no more nuclei to expand forms shaped universally here now. Erosion and decomposing sustain eternally changing details combined so far.

Simple compounding results in plain sight of one another for the objects capable of recognizing themselves individually here. Where is life so difficult a person is unable to navigate living here as one of a kind?

Humans train next generations to never feel alone, then use how they are bonded together idealistically against them ancestrally forward.
I understand life to the core of being eternally kinetically separated in plain sight.

*** blowhard. 

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 8:02 am » wrote: keep obsessing noodle dick. Image   Image   hope you choke on a turkey bone. Image  I could help you with that.

Naw, you'd have to take the turkey bone out of your *** first.

miketx

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: He doesn't rise to the level of meriting a swat.

I bet you rise up when cyndi bends over and you see her balls.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: Naw, you'd have to take the turkey bone out of your *** first.
That's even better. And when I do, you're gonna eat it. :)  

miketx

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: That's even better. And when I do, you're gonna eat it. Image

Nope, any whore tries to attack me gets hurt.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: Nope, any whore tries to attack me gets hurt.
Shiver me timbers. :die:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: Nope, any whore tries to attack me gets hurt.
I'm still waiting for you to try to hurt me....

miketx

Share      Unread post

Wiggle me member.

miketx

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 25 Nov 2021, 12:44 pm » wrote: I'm still waiting for you to try to hurt me....

Imbecile.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

That's what I mean, it takes something more then pathetic insults if you want to hurt me... I get why the slunt recruited you, you're just a boring as she is... you are here to bore us to death...