This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
miketx

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

It's You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...You're...

omh

Share      Unread post

be great if she never posts in this thread. you would go insane, oops stay insane.

miketx

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 10:20 am » wrote: be great if she never posts in this thread. you would go insane, oops stay insane.

Wow! I'm impressed, you actually can post a coherent statement. Ok, your forgiven!

omh

Share      Unread post

miketx » 19 Nov 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: Wow! I'm impressed, you actually can post a coherent statement. Ok, your forgiven!
To stand against the corrupted one becomes the enemy to those defending state of mind realities promising better tomorrows to those sacriicing their time adapting to the moment here until dead making entrepreneurs dreams come true.

miketx

Share      Unread post

You see, if one goes to the OP and moves the scroll bar up and down really fast, the "you're" writing appears to move forth and back. I'm just trying to give Cynthia something to latch on to. Perhaps she can get out of her psychosis.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 10:20 am » wrote: be great if she never posts in this thread. you would go insane, oops stay insane.
He’s always got y-o-u. As a backup.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 19 Nov 2021, 11:13 am » wrote: He’s always got y-o-u. As a backup.
to his own undoing of your reality.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: to his own undoing of your reality.
I’ve always wanted that to happen.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 19 Nov 2021, 11:20 am » wrote: I’ve always wanted that to happen.
it's evolving.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

You forgot the ‘r’ at the beginning of the word.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 19 Nov 2021, 11:22 am » wrote: You forgot the ‘r’ at the beginning of the word.
rit's evolving wouldn't look right or make sense with things never staying the same as achieved so far and future remains all things currently evolving forward now?

dead to decomposed is reversing cellular adaptation arrived to date. erosion limits shape of the earth's surface always changing results spontaneously here, simultaneously changing.

See point of arrival is same time departed, now as evolving here.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: rit's evolving wouldn't look right or make sense with things never staying the same as achieved so far and future remains all things currently evolving forward now?

dead to decomposed is reversing cellular adaptation arrived to date. erosion limits shape of the earth's surface always changing results spontaneously here, simultaneously changing.

See point of arrival is same time departed, now as evolving here.
Oh.

omh

Share      Unread post

I made a funny and all you do is "Oh". seems your intellect didn't catch my instinctive humor.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: I made a funny and all you do is "Oh". seems your intellect didn't catch my instinctive humor.
You made a what?

omh

Share      Unread post

Wasn't funny showing you the fool and me not fooled by your misdirection. Damn, I did it again.

miketx

Share      Unread post

He made another mess in his panties. And Cynthia is so frightened she can no longer respond.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 19 Nov 2021, 11:50 am » wrote: Wasn't funny showing you the fool and me not fooled by your misdirection. Damn, I did it again.
Not to worry. You won’t die of it.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 19 Nov 2021, 12:02 pm » wrote: Not to worry. You won’t die of it.
where is any sign I am worried about you self destructing, I just trying to explain how you can avoid it. please don't change your mind.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

miketx » 19 Nov 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: You see, if one goes to the OP and moves the scroll bar up and down really fast, the "you're" writing appears to move forth and back. I'm just trying to give Cynthia something to latch on to. Perhaps she can get out of her psychosis.
You see, your whining again.... lol.... Cyndi must have really hurt your feelings.... first a meltdown thread and now a tribute thread...

Now, about those greenies you owe her...

:rofl:  

Rock

Share      Unread post

miketx » 19 Nov 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: Wow! I'm impressed, you actually can post a coherent statement. Ok, your forgiven!
your forgiven!
you're