This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 21 Nov 2021, 9:46 am » wrote: The Kyle Rittenhouse thing is over....."BUT BUT BUT'S" don't mean anything other than your inability to get over it.

The story going forward is "How much money will Kyle Rittenhouse make" and "who's *** is he going to break it off in"

Currently they are looking into slanders and misinformation made online by so called regular people and if those regular people can be held liable.
They need to start with Biden for his slanderous remarks calling him a white supremacist without having a scrap of evidence or even a passing acquaintance with the ongoing trial!  They can file charges the minute his diapered *** gets thrown out of office for being such a mental dweeb!

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Str8tEdge » 21 Nov 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: And shoot wiggers?  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
:rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:   :clap:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2021, 5:38 pm » wrote: Why would @Rebel  have changed his screen name?  Image   Image   Image   Image
Who is this "Rebel" you speak of? I don't remember him.
:roll:  

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: Who is this "Rebel" you speak of? I don't remember him.
You can't remember to change your colostomy bag.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: Who is this "Rebel" you speak of? I don't remember him.
Sure you do. The idiot that started the 6 white racist Baltimore cops shot a black man when half the cops were black.  Image   Image   Image   Image  

One of the greatest fail threads of all time. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

SNIPEHUNTING » 21 Nov 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote: You can't remember to change your colostomy bag.
Can you remember to take your insulin?

Diabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetes 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Bidennextpresident » 19 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Blacks have been getting too pushy.

You want to be a Rittenhouse.
Actually, he shot a couple of jews and a polack - no moulies. 

You can't get ANYTHING right, fruit loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCB8vnXnZs

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 21 Nov 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: They need to start with Biden for his slanderous remarks calling him a white supremacist without having a scrap of evidence or even a passing acquaintance with the ongoing trial!  They can file charges the minute his diapered *** gets thrown out of office for being such a mental dweeb!

Fake news is a nice term to use to describe the lying bastards of the MSM....they are for the lack of a better word...pure evil

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 22 Nov 2021, 6:16 am » wrote: Fake news is a nice term to use to describe the lying bastards of the MSM....they are for the lack of a better word...pure evil
When you here something like this exposing the complete ignorance enjoyed by the person posting, I find that stating this mantra out loud helps to keep your brain from exploding:

THERE IS NOTHING DUMBER THAN A LIBERAL!!!

omh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 22 Nov 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: When you here something like this exposing the complete ignorance enjoyed by the person posting, I find that stating this mantra out loud helps to keep your brain from exploding:

I bet you feel so superior to those performing as type cast scenario people, while you would die to protect your social who you became serving a reality disguising what you always have been into a character on a world stage.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 22 Nov 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: When you here something like this exposing the complete ignorance enjoyed by the person posting, I find that stating this mantra out loud helps to keep your brain from exploding:

We see it everyday...here....in real life....in media and government.  They can't be trusted

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 23 Nov 2021, 5:47 am » wrote: We see it everyday...here....in real life....in media and government.  They can't be trusted
Personally, I stopped trusting any Democrat in office after they tried to steal the Bush-Gore election when they set up new rules for "hanging chads" and other ****!

omh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: Personally, I stopped trusting any Democrat in office after they tried to steal the Bush-Gore election when they set up new rules for "hanging chads" and other ****!

My distrust was validated when property taxes were decreased by 66% but the value in the formula went from 100ths to hundredths. Power of 10 increase to a reduction of 2/3rds the previous formula still increased taxes due every year.

Bait and switch between the lines of what was written. Potential doesn't exist without kinetics inducing it in the first place.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

omh » 23 Nov 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: My distrust was validated when property taxes were decreased by 66% but the value in the formula went from 100ths to hundredths. Power of 10 increase to a reduction of 2/3rds the previous formula still increased taxes due every year.

Bait and switch between the lines of what was written. Potential doesn't exist without kinetics inducing it in the first place.
The only time politicians work overtime is in figuring out how to pass new tax increases without their dumbest voters realizing it.

omh

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 23 Nov 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: The only time politicians work overtime is in figuring out how to pass new tax increases without their dumbest voters realizing it.

look at you avoid the methodology used since dawn of civilization to save your reality as corrupted as those you oppose. ssdd. whys up. How you perform is mirror mirror.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Bidennextpresident » 19 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Blacks have been getting too pushy.

You want to be a Rittenhouse.
How many blacks did Rittenhouse murder? 

omh

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 23 Nov 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: How many blacks did Rittenhouse murder? 
Smartass response, is he never got caught yet so doubt remains he has. Guilty until proven innocent social labelling this person for the rest of his time being alive now.

You made life hell for him adulthood to grave. What devil's advocates do for entertainment.