This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too, dickhead!  
Hope you choke on your giblets!
lol.   :rofl:  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

No, but I wish sickle cell was properly aimed.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DeplorablePatriot » 25 Nov 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: No, but I wish sickle cell was properly aimed.
I don't hunt them.. but pee pee sent me on a mission... to see if I saw any?
 I'll be damned all of a sudden they are showing up everywhere.. in our all white community?
:)   think they're shipping them in.. they stand out against the snow.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 23 Nov 2021, 6:41 pm » wrote: go kill yourself you **** *******

How often does your Honey-Boo-Boo gene show itself...other than in every post? :rofl: