This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 20 Nov 2021, 10:51 pm » wrote: ISAHELL gonna have you for lunch and dinner!
She will bury you!
Image   Image   Image   Image

She can't bury with brilliance, so she attempts to bury with ****. A raving rambler. And you huff that jenkem?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 20 Nov 2021, 10:51 pm » wrote: ISAHELL gonna have you for lunch and dinner!
She will bury you!
Image   Image   Image   Image

zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz......ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz....

The best @Isabel  can do is attack me over the death of my son and even then she's a few years and several posters too late to the party.  

Now she's even lying about the perma ban from the other site for cyberstalking and outing other posters IP addresses. 

Criminal cyberstalking CHECK
Abusing moderator powers CHECK
Doxxing other members CHECK
Guilty of a day late and a dollar short lame insults CHECK  :rofl:  

What a **** failure. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Nov 2021, 10:56 pm » wrote: She can't bury with brilliance, so she attempts to bury with ****. A raving rambler. And you huff that jenkem?

The longer her ramblings are the more insane. 

Someone should really do a red flag wellness check on her if only for her son's sake. 

Did you know she used to let her son read and respond to posters on the other site????

She was proud when her son verbally abused other posters. 

Classic child abuse. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Nov 2021, 10:56 pm » wrote: She can't bury with brilliance, so she attempts to bury with ****. A raving rambler. And you huff that jenkem?
"IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE WITH BRILLIANCE...THEN BAFFLE WITH BULL ****".... :)  
Notice that Isabel the Drama Queen  needs to "embellish" her stories with as many hyperbolic words and miles of rambling, babbling text...
While Str8edge states his business and "cuts to the chase"   very efficiently and with precision. 
Which reminds of another  proverb...."SAY MORE BY SPEAKING LESS"

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2021, 11:03 pm » wrote:

The best @Isabel  can do is attack me over the death of my son 

That's the most disturbing thing I've read to date on this forum. 
We all play keyboard arm-wrestling here, mostly tit-for-tat razzing but THAT?
Sounds like whoever it is needs to be institutionalized. Or prescribed lithium. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Nov 2021, 11:43 pm » wrote: That's the most disturbing thing I've read to date on this forum. 
He spent over 5 years serving in the Navy and ended up having a twice extended deployment on a highly classified mission from January till December and came home to his wife having an affair and refusing to end it. Shot himself in the head 3 days later.

There’s only a handful of posters that literally have zero shame that would even dare to cross that line but @Isabel  not only crosses the line? She lies and claims I supported his decision to commit suicide and bought a Mustang to celebrate him killing himself. 

THAT is who @Isabel  is aside from being banned from the other forum for criminal cyberstalking and abusing her mod powers by doxxing other members by handing out their IP addresses. 

She is sick. Show her pity. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2021, 11:55 pm » wrote: He spent over 5 years serving in the Navy and ended up having a twice extended deployment on a highly classified mission from January till December and came home to his wife having an affair and refusing to end it. Shot himself in the head 3 days later.

There’s only a handful of posters that literally have zero shame that would even dare to cross that line but @Isabel  not only crosses the line? She lies and claims I supported his decision to commit suicide and bought a Mustang to celebrate him killing himself. 

THAT is who @Isabel  is aside from being banned from the other forum for criminal cyberstalking and abusing her mod powers by doxxing other members by handing out their IP addresses. 

She is sick. Show her pity.

So sorry to hear. I'm sure you're very proud of your son having served his country. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

DeplorablePatriot » 21 Nov 2021, 12:09 am » wrote: So sorry to hear. I'm sure you're very proud of your son having served his country.
That’s what he wanted to do since 9/11. 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

DeplorablePatriot » 20 Nov 2021, 11:43 pm » wrote: That's the most disturbing thing I've read to date on this forum. 

In her case .."MISERY LOVES COMPANY"

Hank

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2021, 11:03 pm » wrote: zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz......ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz....

The best @Isabel  can do is attack me over the death of my son and even then she's a few years and several posters too late to the party.  

Now she's even lying about the perma ban from the other site for cyberstalking and outing other posters IP addresses. 

Guilty of a day late and a dollar short lame insults CHECK  Image  

What a **** failure.
Oh man sorry for your loss, 
Isabel is one of those folks eh? 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Hank » 21 Nov 2021, 4:31 am » wrote: Oh man sorry for your loss, 
Isabel is one of those folks eh?
Yup. Yup. I actually pity her more than she’ll ever know. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 19 Nov 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Well it's pretty obvious who the racists, bigots and sexist pigs are in this ****. They're not gonna be joining any militias though. That would require putting their pants back on and emerging from mom's basement.
Yup. Biden next, crazytrain, ike bana…

Independent

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 19 Nov 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: Let me explain to you why you're in the top three dumbest **** posters on the board.

NONE of Rittenhouse's victims were black. All three were white.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Now SHUT THE **** UP until you have something intelligent to post.
And he didn’t cross state lines with a gun. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 21 Nov 2021, 4:52 am » wrote: Yup. Yup. I actually pity her more than she’ll ever know.
She’s disgusting in every way. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Str8tEdge » 20 Nov 2021, 11:03 pm » wrote: zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz......ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz....

Guilty of a day late and a dollar short lame insults CHECK  Image  

What a **** failure.
Dude you are obsessed

Have a beer and shut the **** up

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 19 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Blacks have been getting too pushy.

You want to be a Rittenhouse.

The dems founded the KKK and murdered black and white republicans.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Independent » 21 Nov 2021, 7:39 am » wrote: She’s disgusting in every way.
Ugly through and through. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Independent » 21 Nov 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: And he didn’t cross state lines with a gun.

You'll have to excuse 

@Bidennextpresident  
@B.See  

Their sources never actually reported the facts of the case. 

@Bidennextpresident  just claimed it was a clear cut and obvious 1st degree murder by Rittenhouse. 

I am anxiously awaiting his case he'll not present. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 19 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Blacks have been getting too pushy.

You want to be a Rittenhouse.
Corrupted truth doesn't manifest honesty among equally occupying space replicas of past generations reproduced so far.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 19 Nov 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: Let me explain to you why you're in the top three dumbest **** posters on the board.

NONE of Rittenhouse's victims were black. All three were white.  

Now SHUT THE **** UP until you have something intelligent to post.
Rittenhouse is a cultural hero in this country to every racist, bigot, sexist, pusbag just like you.  It's what he's become, it's the kind of **** scum you people are.  I don't care if he singled out polariod one-steps* as targets.

*One legged polack with Down syndrome.