This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 21 Nov 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: Rittenhouse is a cultural hero in this country to every racist, bigot, sexist, pusbag just like you.  It's what he's become, it's the kind of **** scum you people are.  I don't care if he singled out polariod one-steps* as targets.

*One legged polack with Down syndrome.
Empty, senseless rhetoric. 

You’ll find out the truth when all your MSM sources get their asses sued off. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

The Kyle Rittenhouse thing is over....."BUT BUT BUT'S" don't mean anything other than your inability to get over it.

The story going forward is "How much money will Kyle Rittenhouse make" and "who's *** is he going to break it off in"

Currently they are looking into slanders and misinformation made online by so called regular people and if those regular people can be held liable.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Str8tEdge » 21 Nov 2021, 9:38 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 21 Nov 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: Rittenhouse is a cultural hero in this country to every racist, bigot, sexist, pusbag just like you.  It's what he's become, it's the kind of **** scum you people are.  I don't care if he singled out polariod one-steps* as targets.

Empty, senseless rhetoric. 

You’ll find out the truth when all your MSM sources get their asses sued off. 

Told you he was dumb as Rebel.  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ike Bana » 21 Nov 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: Rittenhouse is a cultural hero in this country to every racist, bigot, sexist, pusbag just like you.  It's what he's become, it's the kind of **** scum you people are.  I don't care if he singled out polariod one-steps* as targets.

social narratives declare him that caricature to keep sides fighting within themselves each added ancestor to the species forward.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Nov 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: The dems founded the KKK and murdered black and white republicans.

And? 

omh

Share      Unread post

You still ignore the self evident way you exist limited to mutually evolving as timed genetically separate geographically here protecting established human rights to take liberties away from anyone not paying to stay in character forward.

Institutional ideas constituting the means to silence instinctive awareness to any arena of ideas manifesting the destiny cradle to grave of each great great grandchild forward in the name of worshiping supreme intellect that doesn't naturally exist ever.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

And...yer a charter member via yer family tree.   

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: And...yer a charter member via yer family tree.

no idea what your post is about

omh

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 21 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: no idea what your post is about
separate chapter in history being made now repeating same social behavior performed ancestrally to date.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 21 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: no idea what your post is about

Try "thought process".

Hope that helps.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Try "thought process".

Hope that helps.

bye, stupid

omh

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Try "thought process".

Hope that helps.
biological processing, not thought process.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

The thread of a fool
With the stank of Maxine's stool
Always the tool
When pinned down
by an untainted gene pool

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 20 Nov 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: In my part of NC, we typically don’t muster enough mostly peaceful protestors to burn down our places of business. That being said, if my friend who owns a restaurant wanted me to help him protect it, I would probably help him. 

In that sense, maybe a Rittenhouse IS a hero.

No...he was a 17-year-old punk, looking for trouble, alright.
Got his picture in all the papers, too!!!

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 21 Nov 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: The dems founded the KKK and murdered black and white republicans.
....Until the civilized Dems jettisoned their White-trash asses....to the GOP.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Yes, the purpose of militia's at the founding were primarily to hunt black people. Militia's to hunt black people, whether escaped or uprising against slavery, is foundational to the slave compromises that founded this country.

One needs only look to the conversation Madison had with Mason and Henry in Richmond while attempting to get to Constitution passed by the Virginia legislature to see that's true. Mason and Henry argued that they did not trust the federal government to put down slave rebellions or capture escaped slaves and did not trust the federal government to not outlaw slavery altogether, one day. Prescient of them, to a degree. Thus, the Second Amendment.

This is, of course, when Madison was against the Bill of Rights, before he decided he was for the Bill of Rights when running for Congress.

Excuse me if someone already pointed this out. I posted without reading the bickering.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Huey » 21 Nov 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: Told you he was dumb as Rebel.
Yep. Likely Rebel rebranded after his horrific 6 white pigs thread lol…. What a **** loser. 

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Phoenix68.2.0 » 21 Nov 2021, 5:24 pm » wrote: Image
No...he was a 17-year-old punk, looking for trouble, alright.
Got his picture in all the papers, too!!!

I think any real friend that was able to help defend a Buddy's property or business is a good man.
I recently helped what is  my second oldest friend. We have knew each other from child hook .Almost 50 years.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Bidennextpresident » 19 Nov 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Blacks have been getting too pushy.

You want to be a Rittenhouse.
And shoot wiggers?  :rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:   :clap:   :rofl:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 19 Nov 2021, 7:16 pm » wrote: They’re trained to cry racism when things don’t go the way they want.
It's all they know!  Can't you see how confused they get when an issue opens up that has absolutely NOTHING to do with race?
Talk about being befuddled!  Liberals are the original one-trick pony!