This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
B.See

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

...America Just Doesn't Care

A salon.com article explores just how far we, as a nation, have fallen under the perversion of Donald Trump:

Trump and his regime committed — or at least condoned — mass murder. America just doesn't care | Salon.com

It's clearer than ever that Trump used mass death as a political weapon. Do Americans now think that's normal?

B.See

Share      Unread post

More on how Trump, his administration, cronies, judges, and collaborators are party to the MURDER of an estimated FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND PLUS AMERICANS:

11 of the 16 judges in the court deciding the fate of Biden's vaccine mandate are GOP appointees, including 6 picked by Trump - Acropreneur

Trump gave $100m to Kushner buddy to fight COVID—zero million of it went to fight COVID

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

B.See » 19 Nov 2021, 8:12 pm » wrote: ...America Just Doesn't Care

A salon.com article explores just how far we, as a nation, have fallen under the perversion of Donald Trump:

Trump and his regime committed — or at least condoned — mass murder. America just doesn't care | Salon.com

It's clearer than ever that Trump used mass death as a political weapon. Do Americans now think that's normal?

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

Trump and His Regime Committed or at Least Condoned Mass Murder

Ultimately, Donald Trump and his regime are responsible for many of the deaths — probably a large majority of them — caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

At almost every key moment, Trump and his inner circle, along with other Republican elected officials who followed his lead, made decisions based on personal self-interest, greed and political partisanship, rather than a sincere effort to save American lives.

RELATED: A crime against humanity: Birx admits Trump's campaign distracted from COVID response

New reporting in Politico this week details the Trump regime's de facto acts of democide against the American people, based on the congressional release of "emails and transcripts with former senior CDC officials about the White House's attempts to sideline the agency at critical moments" early in the pandemic:

The emails and transcripts detail how in the early days of 2020 Trump and his allies in the White House blocked media briefings and interviews with CDC officials, attempted to alter public safety guidance normally cleared by the agency

and instructed agency officials to destroy evidence that might be construed as political interference.

The documents further underscore how Trump appointees tried to undermine the work of scientists and career staff at the CDC to control the administration's messaging on the spread of the virus and the dangers of transmission and infection.

As was reported last year, also by Politico, staffers at the Department of Health and Human Services sought changes in the CDC's weekly reports on COVID-19 "to align the summaries more closely with [Trump's] talking points":

He pressed the agency to rewrite its guidelines to underscore that only symptomatic individuals needed to get tested. His argument, at the time, was that the U.S. only needed to worry about those individuals who had Covid-19 and were experiencing symptoms such as fever and coughing because those were the people who could more easily spread the virus. ...

"This document resulted in less testing and less — less aggressive testing of those without symptoms that I believed were the primary reason for the early community spread," Birx said, adding that the change in the guidance was not based on science.

None of this should be a surprise. Trump and his regime committed these crimes against humanity in plain sight. These "revelations" are simply providing more evidence and clearer details of how and when these crimes took place.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
B.See » 19 Nov 2021, 8:12 pm » wrote: ...America Just Doesn't Care

I second str8 giggles... I spit out my coffee when I read this BeanieBoy. :die: you need counseling. :P  

B.See

Share      Unread post

igh
 sootedupCyndi
I second str8 giggles... I spit out my coffee when I read this BeanieBoy. :die: you need counseling. :P
No, actually, I think you, and all of Trump's right winged sycophants, apologists, and lemmings who are perfectly OKAY with the fact that this man LIED to you about a virus he admitted to KNOWING was dangerous, and then attempted to obstruct, cover up, and block information that WOULD'VE SAVED LIVES, are the one's who need COUNSELING... Beaniegirl :P  

razoo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

The Question Remains...is bush or trump the Worst Prez EVER

Instead of galvanizing the public to fight the pandemic, the report said, Trump "publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

"His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests," the researchers added. "President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school re-openings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible."

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 3:24 am » wrote: I second str8 giggles... I spit out my coffee when I read this BeanieBoy. Image you need counseling. Image

Check this puppy out...sweeet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j0eJ0xB7LU

Benson13

Share      Unread post

you rednecks are sick mf's

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 6:58 am » wrote: you rednecks are sick mf's

Triggered by the corrupt SPLC.   

Wait for it...321, Russia Russia Russia.   :)​​​​​​​

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Yea....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA you stupid ****

Here's 2 of trumps Goons with their Promised Pardons from the ConMan for staying quiet about his involvement with Russia

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 7:15 am » wrote: Yea....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA you stupid ****

Here's 2 of trumps Goons with their Promised Pardons from the ConMan for staying quiet about his involvement with Russia

That's weird...I wonder why they indicted Hillary's pals over the dossier lie?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 7:23 am » wrote: That's weird...I wonder why they indicted Hillary's pals over the dossier lie?

and what happened?....How many were convicted & went to Jail??

Oh wait....there was nothing there

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: and what happened?....How many were convicted & went to Jail??

Oh wait....there was nothing there

The investigation is still active. One of Hillary's pals is a Russian. You probably missed that too.  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

BENGHAZI....BENGHAZI....BENGHAZI....

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Your "Real Americans"......right rednecks??

Roger Stone’s legal woes have only gotten worse since Trump’s pardon:

Stone and his wife, Nydia, face federal civil charges "related to $2 million in unpaid taxes accumulated over more than a decade, as well as an allegedly fraudulent real estate deal prosecutors say was designed to shelter assets from government collectors while the couple maintained a lavish lifestyle," the Daily Beast reports

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 4:02 am » wrote: No, actually, I think you, and all of Trump's right winged sycophants, apologists, and lemmings who are perfectly OKAY with the fact that this man LIED to you about a virus he admitted to KNOWING was dangerous, and then attempted to obstruct, cover up, and block information that WOULD'VE SAVED LIVES, are the one's who need COUNSELING... Beaniegirl Image
Trump shut down travel to China, democrats called that life saving action racist, xenophobic, and held hug a Chinese person rallies. 

B.See

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 6:22 am » wrote: The Question Remains...is bush or trump the Worst Prez EVER

Instead of galvanizing the public to fight the pandemic, the report said, Trump "publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

"His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests," the researchers added. "President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school re-openings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible."
DONALD fkng TRUMP was the WORST.... by a country MILE.