This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

DeezerShoove » 23 Nov 2021, 10:57 pm » wrote: You're as stupid as that other **** moron.
Never had an account and never will, ya Fakebook slob.

danielpalos

Share      Unread post

Only right-wingers believe that right-wing fantasy.

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

omh » 24 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: wow. universal absolutes work within each reality manifesting vocabulary is larger than biological results present in ever changing form now. Every reality demands nobody considers now eternity or their own culture will eliminate them from occupying space any longer on moral, legal, ethical, socially historically practiced ethics.
Does this mean that you will stop eating beef?

omh

Share      Unread post

Ronjul » 24 Nov 2021, 5:30 pm » wrote: Does this mean that you will stop eating beef?

you keep trying to typecast me beyond one ancestor mutually evolving like every other reproduction in the food chain and what makes me exception is I understand life as being lived as ancestrally timed apart now.

You won't accept it. over 7 billion are trained to believe same as you, now isn't physical eternity and it always has been.

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

omh » 24 Nov 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: you keep trying to typecast me beyond one ancestor mutually evolving like every other reproduction in the food chain and what makes me exception is I understand life as being lived as ancestrally timed apart now.

You won't accept it. over 7 billion are trained to believe same as you, now isn't physical eternity and it always has been.

Is that a yes or a no to the beef eating question?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Ronjul » 25 Nov 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Is that a yes or a no to the beef eating question?
Ronjul, are you working the help desk today? My Fuji camera is stuck in video mode. :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Ronjul » 25 Nov 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Is that a yes or a no to the beef eating question?
then don't do a caricature narrative defining a stereotype I must be in the question as the simple yes or no answer will become me admiting your projection was accurate when completely off track.

I recognized the syllogism is your methodology while you post with others before conversing with me.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: Ronjul, are you working the help desk today? My Fuji camera is stuck in video mode. Image
Mr Ron no longer geeks for third parties.

He is immersed fully into making Liberal Forum the best it can be.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DeezerShoove » 25 Nov 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: Mr Ron no longer geeks for third parties.

hmmm Shoot. I wonder if Cannons Dad knows? Its a pretty old camera, and I'm resurrecting it  from the dead. :blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 25 Nov 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: Mr Ron no longer geeks for third parties.

At what, to which end? Don't take this as I am ungrateful being allowed to post here either, but I was raised to always look for the bigger picture than just local events.

then I discovered the missing links between interpreted realities and ancestral displacements is purely intellectually created.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 10:41 am » wrote: hmmm Shoot. I wonder if Cannons Dad knows? Its a pretty old camera, and I'm resurrecting it  from the dead. Image
Do zombies take pictures?

I thought they maneuver by sound and smell.

ps
Don't fart.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 25 Nov 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: Do zombies take pictures?

I thought they maneuver by sound and smell.

ps
Don't fart.
zombies are fictional, unless blind faith devotees to an idealist taking advantage of their willingness to do anything to feel worthy of their attention and become anything other than a body sharing time occupying space here..

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 25 Nov 2021, 10:42 am » wrote: At what, to which end? Don't take this as I am ungrateful being allowed to post here either, but I was raised to always look for the bigger picture than just local events.

then I discovered the missing links between interpreted realities and ancestral displacements is purely intellectually created.
I tried to tell him the exact same thing.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 25 Nov 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: I tried to tell him the exact same thing.
while you insist character matters most.