This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: You're right. You "win".
Are you ok now?

dude he is not okay, that's for sure

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

SJConspirator » 22 Nov 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: dude he is not okay, that's for sure
He claimed he was being sarcastic.
Beats the **** outta me how he could tell.

(That'd be like solon claiming he was angry.
Every post seems the same so we "normals" have no reference to the contrary.
Don't you have to be NOT angry sometimes?)

omh changing from one post to the next?! WHAT?!
Serious then sarcastic? Who would have thought that's possible?

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: You're right. You "win".
Are you ok now?
Back to patronizing compassion for those watching so you appear the caring soul for reality's ungifted people.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 3:47 pm » wrote: Back to patronizing compassion for those watching so you appear the caring soul for reality's ungifted people.
Me care? That's a stretch.

What good is "caring" on the forum like this?
Better to have a calloused soul, nome sane?

You go back to Facebook. They care.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: Me care? That's a stretch.

What good is "caring" on the forum like this?
Better to have a calloused soul, nome sane?

You go back to Facebook. They care.
I tried facebook while I was doing myspace until 2008 or 09 when they changed format in open forums and went into promoting social agendas. Just not into crowd pleasing malcontents with life being self evident in the kinetics of genetics going forward here now.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: I tried facebook while I was doing myspace until 2008 or 09 when they changed format in open forums and went into promoting social agendas. Just not into crowd pleasing malcontents with life being self evident in the kinetics of genetics going forward here now.
I tried Myspace. I found a friend's page and started calling it LieSpace.

What a bunch a **** he put out. We became non-friends after I confronted him and his false front.

FaceBook is worse... in part because it's accepted or even needed by people.
It's still all **** for **** people.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: I tried Myspace. I found a friend's page and started calling it LieSpace.

What a bunch a **** he put out. We became non-friends after I confronted him and his false front.

FaceBook is worse... in part because it's accepted or even needed by people.
It's still all **** for **** people.
Again, I use message boards to place my ideas randomly around the world, not just debate traditional policies or pick sides. I work the compounding side of evolution going forward with half life reproductions mutually evolving here as I exist a half life reproduction never been the same total sum to date.It is how I judge things without interpreting them logistically, just as kinetically timed apart here.

Dare you to try it for a week. Just instinctively navigate like tomorrows are just illusions deniers use to govern the vast majority of ancestors occupying space now. Oh the population in direct proportion of numbers here is split by generations of arrival, you know the numbers without discussing siblings that didn't reproduce to send their combined DNA into arriving great great grandchildren.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 7:17 pm » wrote: Again, I use message boards to place my ideas randomly around the world, not just debate traditional policies or pick sides. I work the compounding side of evolution going forward with half life reproductions mutually evolving here as I exist a half life reproduction never been the same total sum to date.It is how I judge things without interpreting them logistically, just as kinetically timed apart here.

Dare you to try it for a week. Just instinctively navigate like tomorrows are just illusions deniers use to govern the vast majority of ancestors occupying space now. Oh the population in direct proportion of numbers here is split by generations of arrival, you know the numbers without discussing siblings that didn't reproduce to send their combined DNA into arriving great great grandchildren.
Dare me all you like. FakeBook is ****.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: Dare me all you like. FakeBook is ****.
I am not disagreeing with you on that. TWitter, tik tok, instagram, youtube, all of it is geared to make people pick sides ignoring the inside out genetics of mutually evolving here now.

Divide and conquer space making ancestor ignore time is stationary with all facts comprised to follow timeline statistical averages making life seem larger than what it does naturally timing people apart now, never yesterday or tomorrow exists outside human vocabulary.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 7:26 pm » wrote: I am not disagreeing with you on that. TWitter, tik tok, instagram, youtube, all of it is geared to make people pick sides ignoring the inside out genetics of mutually evolving here now.

Divide and conquer space making ancestor ignore time is stationary with all facts comprised to follow timeline statistical averages making life seem larger than what it does naturally timing people apart now, never yesterday or tomorrow exists outside human vocabulary.
Picking sides has become our Achilles Heel.
We are weaker for that and government bureaucracies use that to great effect.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 7:29 pm » wrote: Picking sides has become our Achilles Heel.
We are weaker for that and government bureaucracies use that to great effect.
back to basics before civilization corrupted every ancestor added last 300 generations over last 6,000 years. Don't forget, what was created to make living easier and more efficient that naturally adapting against one another limited to mutually evolving now, stop the deadline threat of end of civilization arrives if everyone doesn't stay in character nonsense.

How world trade works for supplying raw materials to finished goods doesn't go away. The means to corrupt ends is all that happens, Change of heart, mind, body and soul from characters on a world stage to ancestors eternally timed apart now.

Kept it simple socially. Why I did the origami thing as it maps event horizons perfectly.

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Nov 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: dude he is not okay, that's for sure
You never met an honest ancestor being a well trained corrupted contextual soul.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 22 Nov 2021, 9:00 am » wrote: Don't think ivermectin is the answer. Growing up in an open sewer imparts a superior immune system. Poverty generally avoids obesity. Those two factors take Rona from 99.95% survivable to 99.99%.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Open sewers spread **** POLIO. They don't immunize people against jack **** - they keep people's immune systems perpetually overwhelmed.

On top of that, if Africa had a mere 99.99 percent survival rate, and AT LEAST our spread rate in their unvaccinated sewers, their death count would still be much higher than it is. If you need the math on that, say so. I'll put my curry *** on it.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 22 Nov 2021, 7:44 pm » wrote: That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Open sewers spread **** POLIO. They don't immunize people against jack **** - they keep people's immune systems perpetually overwhelmed.

On top of that, if Africa had a mere 99.99 percent survival rate, and AT LEAST our spread rate in their unvaccinated sewers, their death count would still be much higher than it is. If you need the math on that, say so. I'll put my curry *** on it.
Heartiest **** I have met were Vietnamese. Growing up without over exposure to antibiotics has some benefits. 

Ronjul

Share      Unread post

Politics: Anarchist

CDC estimates 146 million cases in United States. This is 45% of population. Africa's population is 1.3 billion. They should then have 45% of population infected, all things equal.

This means 585 million covid cases. If not, all things are not equal. A 99.99% survival would require 1,200,000 deaths to occur. Contrast with reality, please, of 136,000 - 11% of expectation. This requires 99.999% survival, if transmission is equal. If transmission is not equal, then we have to look for causes.

These are the maths.

Now to the logics. Belief that an open sewer is a healthy benefit environment entitles the holder of idea to wear the dunce cap on both head and butt. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 22 Nov 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: Lack of travel. Other parts of the world have high migration/immigration which spreads disease

Nobody goes on vacation to Africa. Very few people even go there on business trips
Chinee go there a lot…but obviously not for noble reasons

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Africa is full of failed states so any data about it would need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Here are things that can alter rates of transmission: 1) genes. Are Africans asymptomatic less often? 2) vaccination rates..again are they asymptomatic less often? 3) percent of population in rural versus urban environment 4) amount of travel 5) reliability of diagnoses and records 6) how much contact occurs between people for cultural reasons 7) availability of medicine 8) death rates for conditions other than covid (if u die of malaria you can't also die of covid) 9) weather (flu more dangerous in colder climes)

Probably other things I did not take note of.

I can imagine all of these things being a factor more or less. I wouldn't focus on merely one cause

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 22 Nov 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: Heartiest **** I have met were Vietnamese. Growing up without over exposure to antibiotics has some benefits.
Yeah yeah - it wasn't the clinically proven ivermectin which quelled the virus in africa (and everywhere else it was deployed).

It was an open sewer that beat covid. All we really need to do in the USA is start **** in the streets, and our problems are over.

Okay, dr. kildaire - thanks for your scholarship on the issue.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Maybe they invented JENKEM because they knew it would have curative powers...?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 22 Nov 2021, 8:15 pm » wrote: Maybe they invented JENKEM because they knew it would have curative powers...?

Purple drank damned sure ain't workin.