This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

According to Northwestern University,

“Africa represents 12.5 percent of the global population, but it accounted for just 4 percent of the 3.4 million deaths that had been reported around the world as of May 18… Predictions that Africa would suffer catastrophically were based on beliefs that the continent would be vulnerable to poverty, unsanitary living conditions…”

Many have suspected sunlight, but Brazil, India, California and other sun-flooded regions cast doubt in that theory. Others have attributed it to childhood BCG vaccine use, current use of hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin upon the first signs of infection and other peculiarities.Certain parts of Africa, especially in the central and western regions have had it even better with only occasional reports of deaths. Nigeria, the largest black nation and the nation with the largest number of poor people in the world, with its shabby health services, still reports single digit deaths. In comparison, Nigeria with a 211 million populace, about 2/3rds the US population, has had under 2500 reported deaths compared to the US’s 650,000!

Japanese Scientists Give Their AnswerWell some Japanese scientists have decided to tackle the question, loudly being ignored by world health bodies and the mainstream media. Ivermectin. Team Hisaya Tanioka et al. from Tanioka Clinic, Bunkyo-Ku and National Institute of Sensory Organs, Tokyo Medical Center, attributed the low infection and death rate in a large part of the tropical continent, to the use of Ivermectin. A World Health Organization essential list drug that has come under increased persecution by the US FDA and CDC.

https://newsrescue.com/whys-covid-spari ... al-puzzle/

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Buffalo » 22 Nov 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: According to Northwestern University,

“Africa represents 12.5 percent of the global population, but it accounted for just 4 percent of the 3.4 million deaths that had been reported around the world as of May 18… Predictions that Africa would suffer catastrophically were based on beliefs that the continent would be vulnerable to poverty, unsanitary living conditions…”

Many have suspected sunlight, but Brazil, India, California and other sun-flooded regions cast doubt in that theory. Others have attributed it to childhood BCG vaccine use, current use of hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin upon the first signs of infection and other peculiarities.Certain parts of Africa, especially in the central and western regions have had it even better with only occasional reports of deaths. Nigeria, the largest black nation and the nation with the largest number of poor people in the world, with its shabby health services, still reports single digit deaths. In comparison, Nigeria with a 211 million populace, about 2/3rds the US population, has had under 2500 reported deaths compared to the US’s 650,000!

Japanese Scientists Give Their AnswerWell some Japanese scientists have decided to tackle the question, loudly being ignored by world health bodies and the mainstream media. Ivermectin. Team Hisaya Tanioka et al. from Tanioka Clinic, Bunkyo-Ku and National Institute of Sensory Organs, Tokyo Medical Center, attributed the low infection and death rate in a large part of the tropical continent, to the use of Ivermectin. A World Health Organization essential list drug that has come under increased persecution by the US FDA and CDC.

The left murdered about 600-650 thousand Americans with their insane attack and persecution on Ivermectin. 

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

When the fatalities caused by the Swine Flu vaccine hit 50, it was pulled from the market.

We’re up in the 10s' of thousands worldwide with the gene therapy so-called "vaccines".

Here’s my "vaccine" passport: **** JOE BIDEN!!!

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Africa is God's country. That's where humanity was born.

omh

Share      Unread post

the issue I have with the title of this thread is the author is giving this virus a calculating brain equal to human inner action with life outside its covid-19 DNA.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

DennisTheMenace » 22 Nov 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: Africa is God's country. That's where humanity was born.
It's a continent. There are a few countries there.
Gosh, you're edgy. So insightful too. 
Thank you.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: It's a continent. There are a few countries there.
Gosh, you're edgy. So insightful too. 
Thank you.
Your achieved after birth intellect is so patronizingly condescending to anyone with instinctive awareness of mutually evolving here now.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: Your achieved after birth intellect is so patronizingly condescending to anyone with instinctive awareness of mutually evolving here now.
You're saying you admire Dennis the Menace?

And that you don't like my sarcasm?

Discuss.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: You're saying you admire Dennis the Menace?

And that you don't like my sarcasm?

Discuss.
You projecting that I do, when it is evident my actions never have. that projected deception is on you and the actions you did to make this occur reveals how corrupted you remain in plain sight, if only seen by context of your posts.

Vernacular is nature one uses common means to communicate between equally timed apart ancestors here now.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 8:37 am » wrote: You projecting that I do, when it is evident my actions never have. that projected deception is on you and the actions you did to make this occur reveals how corrupted you remain in plain sight, if only seen by context of your posts.

Vernacular is nature one uses common means to communicate between equally timed apart ancestors here now.
You have no apparent sense of humor so I just take you at face value (if any).

I, on the other hand, am never purposely serious with you so,
in our exchanges please don't read any value into them.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 8:45 am » wrote: You have no apparent sense of humor so I just take you at face value (if any).

I, on the other hand, am never purposely serious with you so,
in our exchanges please don't read any value into them.
my sarcasm fills every post I do especially when I claim to be second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus' One Male in manuscript never published for public use misfiled in the Vatican Library until april of 2007, 6 months after I started my Bloodless Armageddon using Myspace contacting a jesuit Priest in California.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 8:19 am » wrote: the issue I have with the title of this thread is the author is giving this virus a calculating brain equal to human inner action with life outside its covid-19 DNA.
???WHAT??? Or would a better title be " Why are Aficans Not Dying From Covid as Predicted?"

It is the point of the article, NOT the title.

The point of the article is to refute big pharma, and their puppets at the FDA and NIH claim that Ivermectin is ineffective with regards to preventing and curing the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus.

It cannot be disputed that IVERMECTIN has been widely used in troical Africa for decades and as a result their deaths from the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus is 2600% LESS than here in the US even with the spike protein so-called "vaccines" that obviosly do not prevent the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

Don't think ivermectin is the answer. Growing up in an open sewer imparts a superior immune system. Poverty generally avoids obesity. Those two factors take Rona from 99.95% survivable to 99.99%. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Nov 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: ???WHAT??? Or would a better title be " Why are Aficans Not Dying From Covid as Predicted?"

It is the point of the article, NOT the title.

The point of the article is to refute big pharma, and their puppets at the FDA and NIH claim that Ivermectin is ineffective with regards to preventing and curing the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus.

It cannot be disputed that IVERMECTIN has been widely used in troical Africa for decades and as a result their deaths from the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus is 2600% LESS than here in the US even with the spike protein so-called "vaccines" that obviosly do not prevent the intentional ccp/US wuhan virus.
Don't play semantics with my brain navigating real time beyond your logistical facts dividing the kinetic whole taking place in this atmosphere within this species.

where poverty exist, less travel to and from technological centers of urban sprawl decreases transmission from infected areas to isolated villages. and in poverty people seldom reach ages of 60 + where covid kills people with health problems already killing them.

I do not do political theaters of doubt anymore. neither do I do spiritual nor philosophical maybes ever again. I kinetically adapt with the results of only evolving as mutually timed apart here.

serenity is a lonely place understanding real life because everyone casts me aside in their race for equity over equally here mentality. Pride before the downfall is self induced making believe nobody navigates real time anymore.

Most do but rule of law in every society holds them from saying anything as repercussions for being honest are met with insubordination, treason, blasphemy from their own social narrative first by family shunning, second social exile from community, third tried for treason against country, and blasphemy against supreme being intellectually larger than life itself.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: my sarcasm fills every post I do especially when I claim to be second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus' One Male in manuscript never published for public use misfiled in the Vatican Library until april of 2007, 6 months after I started my Bloodless Armageddon using Myspace contacting a jesuit Priest in California.
Sarcasm has to be understood in order to actually be sarcasm.
You aren't so it isn't.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 22 Nov 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: Africa is God's country. That's where humanity was born.

Please stay.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Lack of travel. Other parts of the world have high migration/immigration which spreads disease

Nobody goes on vacation to Africa. Very few people even go there on business trips

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Covid seems to affect more modern nations with good private and public transportation to all ease of spreading

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 22 Nov 2021, 11:29 am » wrote: Sarcasm has to be understood in order to actually be sarcasm.
You aren't so it isn't.
Being sarcastic comes from sarcasm which works in parables of one sided mantra defining the same results. that channeling series parallel events divided by isolating them in series when actually working simultaneous together.

that ssdd thing. Define eternal life without ever acknowledging what eternity is physically centered within the whole universe mutually evolving now at the same time.

Guess you spent too much time thinking beyond only existing at the same moment your own body has never duplicated evolving so far yet works the same way staying an ever changing total sum of events here.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

omh » 22 Nov 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: Being sarcastic comes from sarcasm which works in parables of one sided mantra defining the same results. that channeling series parallel events divided by isolating them in series when actually working simultaneous together.

that ssdd thing. Define eternal life without ever acknowledging what eternity is physically centered within the whole universe mutually evolving now at the same time.

Guess you spent too much time thinking beyond only existing at the same moment your own body has never duplicated evolving so far yet works the same way staying an ever changing total sum of events here.
You're right. You "win".
Are you ok now?