This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

But after three days of deliberation, jurors could not reach a verdict on two separate federal conspiracy charges over whether organizers conspired to commit racially motivated violence or whether they had knowledge of it and failed to prevent it. Both felonies fall under a federal civil statute known as the KKK Act.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
With all of my years as a business owner, I learned that obtaining a judgment and collecting on the assessment are two different things.

This is more of a symbolic outcome.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The lawyers for the plaintiffs said that the verdict was a condemnation of what happened in 2017 in Charlottesville.

“I think this verdict is a message today that this country does not tolerate violence based on racial and religious hatred in any form, and that no one will ever bring violence to the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, ever again,” said Roberta Kaplan, the lead attorney who organized the case through a nonprofit organization called Integrity First for America.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/23/us/c ... rdict.html

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Bidennextpresident » 23 Nov 2021, 10:52 pm » wrote: The lawyers for the plaintiffs said that the verdict was a condemnation of what happened in 2017 in Charlottesville.

“I think this verdict is a message today that this country does not tolerate violence based on racial and religious hatred in any form, and that no one will ever bring violence to the streets of Charlottesville, Virginia, ever again,” said Roberta Kaplan, the lead attorney who organized the case through a nonprofit organization called Integrity First for America.

What happened? White people said stuff. 

So white people can't talk.

Ok. Own that. 

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 23 Nov 2021, 10:52 pm » wrote: The lawyers for the plaintiffs said that the verdict was a condemnation of what happened in 2017 in Charlottesville.

Like Brandon taking sides against the "white supremacist" Rittenhouse, prompting more violence against him that was racially motivated, and the death threats to Rittenhouse...THAT kind of not tolerated?
Get a brain, scarecrow.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

https://therightstuff.biz/2021/11/23/st ... ivestream/

Anyway if u subscribe to this stream...these guys are dogging on the guy who runs the .org site as well...who striker totally destroyed in a recent debate

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

FOS » 23 Nov 2021, 8:19 pm » wrote: I'm not agreeing to **** retard. You are just wrong. And u know it. And now u are trying to weasel out of it.

show me just one of the defendants. Richard Spencer. what felony was he charged with lol

No worries...Veg won't take my bet on the midterms. He's a scary cat.  :)

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Neo » 23 Nov 2021, 8:16 pm » wrote: So when some unstable kid tortures and kills an "oppressor" based on CRT rhetoric can the family sue the school and blm for spreading the divisive garbage? Just curious.
"Midwest School Admin. Forced to Work Remote for Exposing CRT in District"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/criti ... d/1046116/

roadkill

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 23 Nov 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote: With all of my years as a business owner, I learned that obtaining a judgment and collecting on the assessment are two different things.

This is more of a symbolic outcome.
Love yer Biden sig.   Image

In other news..."Michigan Media: CRT Not Being Taught. Detroit School Head: 'Yes It Is'"
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... s-n1536755

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

FOS » 23 Nov 2021, 6:49 pm » wrote: The mean nazis like Cantwell and Spencer are liable for 6 million in damages.

Charlottesville was a reaction from white people who are not insane. Stuff started getting really weird. We all wondered why whitr countries were being flooded with non white immigrants. We wondered why affirmative action was getting worse. Why our reproduction was being attacked by turning women against men and don't have babies cause climate change. We wondered why the history of white civilization was being demonized and erased. The list goes on and on. Clearly white people are under a passionate and systematic attack globally and our future looks bleak. 

And at the time of Charlottesville I was able to consider that this was just a misunderstanding. If only people could perceive our very real and reasonable concerns...their desire to not be evil might allow some reversal of such policies. 

But instead the response was shutting us down...lying about our position...throwing us in prison...disavowal from the gop...and just a general reaction that if we dare to notice such things the elite will destroy us.
  It's only because you're a cowardly piece of ****. 
White supremacy is to be quashed at first sight.
So blow me *******.

FJB

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 27 Nov 2021, 7:47 am » wrote:   It's only because you're a cowardly piece of ****. 
White supremacy is to be quashed at first sight.
So blow me *******.

In my opinion white supremacy does have to go. On the same hand, black supremacy needs to go also. Good example BLM.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 23 Nov 2021, 11:39 pm » wrote: Like Brandon taking sides against the "white supremacist" Rittenhouse, prompting more violence against him that was racially motivated, and the death threats to Rittenhouse...THAT kind of not tolerated?
Get a brain, scarecrow.
 Poor little Kyle getting death threats?
That's just too **** bad now isn't it?
There are election workers and teachers and politicians receiving death threats daily from trump supporters.
 Kyle better hide.

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Nov 2021, 6:54 pm » wrote: During the trial, there was continued use of racial slurs and hate speech, with defendant Michael Hill pledging during testimony that he was “a white supremacist, a racist, an antisemite, a homophobe, a xenophobe, an Islamophobe, and any other sort of ‘phobe’ that benefits my people, so help me God!’”
do you have a link to the quote from the court transcript?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 27 Nov 2021, 8:05 am » wrote: do you have a link to the quote from the court transcript?
No I dont

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 23 Nov 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: When you learn even one single fact about the case, get back to me.
it was a civil case, not criminal court...

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Nov 2021, 8:06 pm » wrote: They were charged with a felony
not in civil court...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 27 Nov 2021, 8:12 am » wrote: not in civil court...
They were charged with a felony

ROG62

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 27 Nov 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: They were charged with a felony
not in civil court...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ROG62 » 27 Nov 2021, 8:19 am » wrote: not in civil court...
So what

righteous

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 23 Nov 2021, 8:54 pm » wrote: Hitler has only got one ball

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE INTO BALLS.
FOR THE RECORD, POSTERS,  VG LIKES ALL ASSORTMENTS OF MENS BALLS