This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 25 Nov 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: Opinions are like *******, everybody's got one, and yours stink more thany anybody's.
IKE ....LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE
IkeBana » Yesterday, 3:44 pm » wrote: 
Yesterday, 3:44 pm
He was out jogging and now he's dead. 
Surveillance Videos Show Ahmaud Arbery Trespassed Into Man’s Home Before Shooting – NewsWars

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Ahmaud was arrested in 2013, on carrying a loaded .380 ACP handgun onto school property. He was 19 at the time and did not attend school. It was during a basketball game. He was given five years probation for the weapon violation and obstructing officers. He didn’t make it. He was arrested for shoplifting in 2018. More troubling, was his mental health history. He had been diagnosed with an effectiveness disorder. Supposedly, he was ordered to take medication that he wasn’t taking.The streets are safer now

OH....and, **** JOE BIDEN

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 25 Nov 2021, 8:57 am » wrote: The evidence you're talking about is video of him checking out an open new home under construction...which a racist pig like you would peg as "casing"..."with intent to rob."  Interesting...in our beach town in NW Indiana where we own a second home, the blonde and me, out for a walk one morning a couple of years ago, noticed a new, radically modern residential project, under construction.  We walked up the driveway and wandered around a bit checking it out.  Luckily we are white and none of our friendly but possibly white supremacist, neighbors chose to shoot us for our race.

Reckon you don't know any more about Arbery's intent to rob than you know about the founder's intent in the 2nd Amendment. Image
Coupled with his criminal record, the previous crimes in the area, his behavior. Jogging my ***. Doesn't mean he deserved to be chased for a non violent crime, much less killed, but we can dispense with the innocent jogger ****. 

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

DeplorablePatriot » 24 Nov 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: I am as well. So, our system works, does it not? Are you happy with the Rittenhouse case as well, and why or why not? No blacks involved there, and proof of defense. Bad system? 
I am on record saying that he was tried by a jury of his peers.
That's how our system works.
I believe in our justice system.
Even if it's not perfect.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: He was likely both. Doesn't mean you get to chase him down and shoot him when he defends himself.  You think Aubry wasn't casing the house for a robbery?
Maybe? Maybe not?
There were also white people that were going into that house.
IDK if you are from a rural area, but where I am from, it's not unusual for people to snoop around construction sites and empty homes for sale.
I am guilty of it myself.
I have gone into places I had no business going into.
Not with the intention of causing mischief, but just being nosey.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 25 Nov 2021, 6:02 pm » wrote: Maybe? Maybe not?
There were also white people that were going into that house.
IDK if you are from a rural area, but where I am from, it's not unusual for people to snoop around construction sites and empty homes for sale.
I am guilty of it myself.
I have gone into places I had no business going into.
Not with the intention of causing mischief, but just being nosey.
I was a bit of a juvenile delinquent. Was chased out of more than one abandoned commercial building, more than once by armed "security". 

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Neo » 25 Nov 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: I was a bit of a juvenile delinquent. Was chased out of more than one abandoned commercial building, more than once by armed "security". 

I never did it as a kid.
But, as an adult, I have entered a few places I had no business in being.