This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 24 Nov 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: I never saw a legitimate self defense cause for that shooting.  Those guys were vigilantes.
The ring leader was a recently retired cop of 30 years. Hung up his badge, forgot to hang up his entitlement. 

Bad move, that.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Yeah, **** - YOU know better than the JURY.

What a piece of **** you people are.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 24 Nov 2021, 5:15 pm » wrote: The older assailant has been a cop IN THAT TOWN for thirty years and was less than two years retired. 

That is where he got his sense of entitlement. 

How'd THAT work out for him...
Not well. Only problem I have with this verdict is charging people with murder that didn't commit murder. Accessories? Fine. Murder? Overcharged and hardly unique to this case.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 24 Nov 2021, 5:05 pm » wrote: You are an ******* racist.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 5:20 pm » wrote: Not well. Only problem I have with this verdict is charging people with murder that didn't commit murder. Accessories? Fine. Murder? Overcharged and hardly unique to this case.
Like you, I didn't follow this one. My understanding of the case is that the neighbor helped to hem the burglar in. That's how he picked up the charge - by acting as an accessory.

Don't quote me, though.

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 24 Nov 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: Carries a minimum of life in prison for the shooter.
I am very happy with the outcome.

Cue the RWNJ calling him a burglar and criminal.....

Same as it ever was.
He had Mental problems and an arrest record. So yeah criminal fits
Ahmaud Arbery Criminal Record, Mental Health
https://www.newsweek.com/suppressed-ahm ... ol-1640641

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Alzheimers » 24 Nov 2021, 5:28 pm » wrote: He had Mental problems and an arrest record. So yeah criminal fits
Ahmaud Arbery Criminal Record, Mental Health
https://www.newsweek.com/suppressed-ahm ... ol-1640641
Non violent crimes have obvious limits on civilian control. Can't shoot looters and such. These men were perfectly within their rights to confront Aubry. I have no reason to believe their assumptions weren't correct, he was casing the place for a robbery and not out for a jog. That part of the prosecution I find dishonest and laughable. Aubry was committing a crime when confronted. He ran. That should have been the end of it.

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Yeah, we know. Justice was served, just as it was served for Rittenhouse, you cult-following, hypocritical piece of maggot vomit. You have a Jim Jones fetish?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 24 Nov 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: I did not bring up Rittenhouse.  You did. That is your diversion.  I am choosing not to participate in it.
Good...then shut the **** up about it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 24 Nov 2021, 6:40 pm » wrote: Good...then shut the **** up about it.
Dyke, once again you show your ignorance and inability to understand a discussion.  You are one stupid ****.  I did not bring it up, moron.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: You think Aubry wasn't casing the house for a robbery?
He was out jogging and now he's dead.  If he had been driving around the neighborhood the odds are he would also be dead, at the hands of these same *******, or maybe the local cops.

Because...if this case had been left completely in the hands of the local authorities, these homicidal white supremacists would never have been charged.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 24 Nov 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: He was out jogging and now he's dead.  If he had been driving around the neighborhood the odds are he would also be dead, at the hands of these same *******, or maybe the local cops.

Because...if this case had been left completely in the hands of the local authorities, these homicidal white supremacists would never have been charged.
He was out casing buildings for robbery. Had he been driving he likely would have gotten away. He wasn't innocent. Not deserving of pursuing or harassment but he was clearly trespassing with intent to rob. Why lie about that?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 6:46 pm » wrote: He was out casing buildings for robbery. Had he been driving he likely would have gotten away. He wasn't innocent. Not deserving of pursuing or harassment but he was clearly trespassing with intent to rob. Why lie about that?
**** **** lie

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Who **** cares.  These white supremacist **** are going away forever...BWAAAHAHAHAH!!!!

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 24 Nov 2021, 1:51 pm » wrote: Carries a minimum of life in prison for the shooter.
I am very happy with the outcome.

Cue the RWNJ calling him a burglar and criminal.....

Same as it ever was.

I am as well. So, our system works, does it not? Are you happy with the Rittenhouse case as well, and why or why not? No blacks involved there, and proof of defense. Bad system? 

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

IkeBana » 24 Nov 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: Who **** cares.  These white supremacist **** are going away forever...BWAAAHAHAHAH!!!!
Well you obviously don't care about being shown what a mass media brainwashed  liar you are...day in and day out and without fail...!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 24 Nov 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Well you obviously don't care about being shown what a mass media brainwashed  liar you are...day in and day out and without fail...!
Opinions are like *******, everybody's got one, and yours stink more thany anybody's.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 6:46 pm » wrote: He was out casing buildings for robbery. Had he been driving he likely would have gotten away. He wasn't innocent. Not deserving of pursuing or harassment but he was clearly trespassing with intent to rob. Why lie about that?
The evidence you're talking about is video of him checking out an open new home under construction...which a racist pig like you would peg as "casing"..."with intent to rob."  Interesting...in our beach town in NW Indiana where we own a second home, the blonde and me, out for a walk one morning a couple of years ago, noticed a new, radically modern residential project, under construction.  We walked up the driveway and wandered around a bit checking it out.  Luckily we are white and none of our friendly but possibly white supremacist, neighbors chose to shoot us for our race.

Reckon you don't know any more about Arbery's intent to rob than you know about the founder's intent in the 2nd Amendment. :rofl:  

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Nov 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: It was a foregone conclusion among thinking people - just as were the Zimmerman and Rittenhouse verdicts. 

Our system works - your logical mind and character do not.
+1