This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Yes you do

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 24 Nov 2021, 6:59 pm » wrote: You guys should see what me and Benson did last night.     :drool:  
No thanx.   

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Isnt debate fun,

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 24 Nov 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: One dead, one gun, three murderers. I have some problems with dat, and I bet there are thousands in jail that share the concern. Murderer conviction should require the person commit murder. Not driving to a location where someone gets murdered, not filming someone getting murdered. Premeditated murder should require forethought and planning. Call me a stickler but these seem reasonable.
But you should never expect justice is a us court...especially if a precious *** got killed. 

Kyle is very lucky he didn't hurt the black angel thay drop kicked him. It would have totally altered the verdict

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Yes...except you haven't learned how yet.  

Maybe you should just hush up, install a fresh Tampon, and get a good nights sleep.   :)

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 24 Nov 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Yes...except you haven't learned how yet.  

Maybe you should just hush up, install a fresh Tampon, and get a good nights sleep.   Image
Oh look another post about the op.  Lol

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Pengwin » 24 Nov 2021, 4:30 pm » wrote: Works like Speeding and Reckless Driving - *******.
Only one driver is charged in those instances, not the **** in the back seat filming it.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 24 Nov 2021, 3:15 pm » wrote: Jury Finds 3 Men Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ahmaud-a ... be1ae23e07

A jury in Brunswick, Georgia, has found three white men guilty in the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, a landmark case that sparked national conversations on race.

Travis McMichael was found guilty of murder on all counts in the death of Arbery, a Black man, including malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.
​​​​​
His father, Gregory McMichael, was also found guilty on all counts of felony murder, but not guilty on the count of malice murder. William “Roddie” Bryan was also found guilty on three counts of felony murder, aggravated assault and false imprisonment, but was found not guilty on the additional charges.

All three face a possible sentence of life in prison, and will also be tried on federal hate crime and attempted kidnapping charges in federal court next year. 

interesting....murder only could if you can politicize it....should any of us be surprised?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 24 Nov 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: interesting....murder only could if you can politicize it....should any of us be surprised?
This issue has become so political, racial, whatever one wants to call it, that even I, from far away across the Pond, can’t help but wonder what the outcome would have been had the victim been white. And then come all the other variants: black on white killings, black on black, and so on.

I recall a case some years ago, when a British white guy inadvertently strayed into the ‘wrong’ area of a town in Florida, and was killed by three black men, merely for being there. It hardly got a mention.

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Nov 2021, 4:22 pm » wrote: Gosh, you just HAVE to be lying. 

A white racist jury gave justice to a murdered black fella in Georgia?

Say it ain't so, pookie.
"Ahmaud Arbery’s Father Declares ‘All Lives Matter’ After Guilty Verdict in Son’s Murder"

We better stay inside today...the left is gonna be pissed.   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ns-murder/

miketx

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 24 Nov 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: Not really relevant to the veracity of the OP's claim. Huffpo is just an aggregator - they don't actually create their own content.
Like all leftist **** stains.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 4:37 am » wrote: "Ahmaud Arbery’s Father Declares ‘All Lives Matter’ After Guilty Verdict in Son’s Murder"

We better stay inside today...the left is gonna be pissed.   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... ns-murder/
That racist BASTARD!!! :o :o :o

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Phoenix68.2.0 » 24 Nov 2021, 5:16 pm » wrote: Image
That's just the White-trash, in you, talking.
One would almost conclude that in Georgia, all lives matter.

Snicker. 

You fruit cakes keep getting your asses handed to you, and you are too stupid to even know it happened. Image

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: That racist BASTARD!!! Image Image Image

No worries...the left won't dare attack him cause he's black.    :sleep:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Nov 2021, 3:10 am » wrote: This issue has become so political, racial, whatever one wants to call it, that even I, from far away across the Pond, can’t help but wonder what the outcome would have been had the victim been white. And then come all the other variants: black on white killings, black on black, and so on.

I recall a case some years ago, when a British white guy inadvertently strayed into the ‘wrong’ area of a town in Florida, and was killed by three black men, merely for being there. It hardly got a mention.

Progressive Democrat skin pigmentation Fake laws aren't really laws....just like hate speech....it's nothing but a hysterical reaction to life in general. 

Mobs aren't protesting anything when cops kill a darkie....they just want to shop without paying...aka looting. 

I see all this madness as a reenactment of what happened decades ago when progressives started taking power.  When the public saw what progressivism really was they forced the progressives into the closet and they started hiding behind labels like democrat....liberal....environmentalist....women's rights....and all the other labels.....in America we can't trust anything from charities to emergency relief efforts.....it's all been turned into progressive scams intended to mislead and fleece the public

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 9:48 am » wrote: Progressive Democrat skin pigmentation Fake laws aren't really laws....just like hate speech....it's nothing but a hysterical reaction to life in general. 

Mobs aren't protesting anything when cops kill a darkie....they just want to shop without paying...aka looting. 

I see all this madness as a reenactment of what happened decades ago when progressives started taking power.  When the public saw what progressivism really was they forced the progressives into the closet and they started hiding behind labels like democrat....liberal....environmentalist....women's rights....and all the other labels.....in America we can't trust anything from charities to emergency relief efforts.....it's all been turned into progressive scams intended to mislead and fleece the public
I can’t help wondering about the outcome, had the victim been white, the perpetrators black.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Nov 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: I can’t help wondering about the outcome, had the victim been white, the perpetrators black.

it's obvious....justice in a Leftist America is basically the best political outcome for the left....it has nothing at all to do with actual justice.

A while back I saw a MSM network calling blacks in England Africanized-Americans....is everyone black person on Earth an Africanized-American now?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Nov 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: I can’t help wondering about the outcome, had the victim been white, the perpetrators black.
Or if they had been Pakistani.  I wonder....

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: Or if they had been Pakistani.  I wonder....
Those would usually be motivated by ideology.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: it's obvious....justice in a Leftist America is basically the best political outcome for the left....it has nothing at all to do with actual justice.

A while back I saw a MSM network calling blacks in England Africanized-Americans....is everyone black person on Earth an Africanized-American now?
Never heard that one. Blacks in England are usually Jamaicans. Culturally very different to African Americans.

When I was in Africa, I noticed the difference between the locals and British born black tourists. Like night and day.