This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

New York Times Admits More Coronavirus Deaths Under Joe Biden ‘Despite Vaccines’
 https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -vaccines/

According to @B.See   Biden has murdered 400,000 Americans. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 8:49 pm » wrote: New York Times Admits More Coronavirus Deaths Under Joe Biden ‘Despite Vaccines’
 https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -vaccines/

According to @B.See   Biden has murdered 400,000 Americans.
How many of the 400,000 were unvaccinated?

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: How many of the 400,000 were unvaccinated?
This is exactly why you’re ignored.

The fact 60% of Americans are vaccinated and Biden still has more deaths than Trump who did NOT have a vaccine available makes Biden’s failure even worse. 

You are stupid, uneducated and the worst **** Hack This board has ever witnessed. 

Now back on ignore for your *******. 
 
 
Last edited by Str8tEdge on 24 Nov 2021, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: How many of the 400,000 were unvaccinated?

Another **** question. I probably can safely assume that you know the answer to this question, hence a stupid question. **** coward.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:00 pm » wrote: Another **** question. I probably can safely assume that you know the answer to this question, hence a stupid question. **** coward.
How many of deaths under Trump were unvaccinated? 

100% BV is the biggest **** moron on the board. 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 11:02 pm » wrote: How many of deaths under Trump were unvaccinated? 

100% BV is the biggest **** moron on the board.

All this coward does is ask questions and make demands. He never answers any. Ever. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 10:59 pm » wrote: This is exactly why you’re ignored.

The fact 60% of Americans are vaccinated and Biden still has more deaths than Trump who did NOT have a vaccine available makes Biden’s failure even worse. 

You are stupid, uneducated and the worst **** Hack This board has ever witnessed. 

Now back on ignore for your *******.
Answer the question, "medical professional"...

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:04 pm » wrote: All this coward does is ask questions and make demands. He never answers any. Ever.
And every question is a lame attempt to funnel the argument away from your argument and into the argument he wants to create. 

He’s so obvious in his deception it’s not even worth reading his drivel. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:04 pm » wrote: All this coward does is ask questions and make demands. He never answers any. Ever.

Image
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 11:05 pm » wrote: Answer the question, "medical professional"...

**** your questions. You never answer any, so nobody is obligated to answer yours. Coward.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Show where I said that I didn't know who Potus 2008 was, lying coward.
 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: And every question is a lame attempt to funnel the argument away from your argument and into the argument he wants to create. 

He’s so obvious in his deception it’s not even worth reading his drivel.
Is your "argument" so vulnerable to a stipulation?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: **** your questions. You never answer any, so nobody is obligated to answer yours. Coward.
Image
 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 11:06 pm » wrote: And every question is a lame attempt to funnel the argument away from your argument and into the argument he wants to create. 

He’s so obvious in his deception it’s not even worth reading his drivel.

Huey and I catch him doing that **** daily. It's a 4 step evasion tactic. 

Step 1: Ask Veghead a question
Step 2: Veghead responds to the question with a deflecting question.
Step 3; Bring Veghead back to the original question.
Step 4: Veghead accuses you of evading his question while he still evades the original question. 

Textbook. He follows this formula daily here.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 10,885
Politics: Conservative

Show where I said that I didn't know who Potus 2008 was, lying coward.
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:09 pm » wrote: Huey and I catch him doing that **** daily. It's a 4 step evasion tactic. 

Step 1: Ask Veghead a question
Step 2: Veghead responds to the question with a deflecting question.
Step 3; Bring Veghead back to the original question.
Step 4: Veghead accuses you of evading his question while he still evades the original question. 

Textbook. He follows this formula daily here.
Yep. I’d not ignore him if he wasn’t so dull, boring and predictable. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,169

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 11:09 pm » wrote: Huey and I catch him doing that **** daily. It's a 4 step evasion tactic. 

Step 1: Ask Veghead a question
Step 2: Veghead responds to the question with a deflecting question.
Step 3; Bring Veghead back to the original question.
Step 4: Veghead accuses you of evading his question while he still evades the original question. 

Textbook. He follows this formula daily here.

Image
 

User avatar
B.See

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 431
Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: How many of the 400,000 were unvaccinated?
Ignore the sick ****.  I said TRUMP was responsible for 400,000 COVID DEATHS.  This ******* has ZERO credibility. He puts words in other people's mouth and feeds on Fux news and Breitbart.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,927
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm » wrote: How many of the 400,000 were unvaccinated?

Oh no...Bv got the koolaid jab.   And the booster.   lol

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 4,435
Politics: Libertarian

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 4:51 am » wrote: Oh no...Bv got the koolaid jab.   And the booster.   lol
Reports the booster can cause mental retardation. 

In @Blackvegetable  ’s case, we’ll never know. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Dementia, dickens, dontlooknow, FJB, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jinn Martini, miketx, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, roadkill, ROG62, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Str8tEdge, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 607 guests