This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... 5-biden-32

THIS is how out of touch the local leftists are. 

@B.See  
@Bidennextpresident  
@Isabel  
@Blackvegetable  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 10:23 pm » wrote: 2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

@B.See  
@Bidennextpresident  
@Isabel  
@Blackvegetable
Do you believe Grifty to be the better choice?

Why?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:27 pm » wrote: Do you believe Grifty to be the better choice?

Why?

**** your questions Askholio. All you do is ask 500 questions a day and make demands. Never answers any. You just love your hiding place. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 24 Nov 2021, 10:59 pm » wrote: **** your questions Askholio. All you do is ask 500 questions a day and make demands. Never answers any. You just love your hiding place.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Show where I said that I didn't know who Potus 2008 was, lying coward.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 10:23 pm » wrote:
2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

Yeah....sure....Spanky Trump's looking-forward to getting his *** kicked, again.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge » 24 Nov 2021, 10:23 pm » wrote: 2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

@B.See  
@Bidennextpresident  
@Isabel  
@Blackvegetable

@Phoenix68.2.0   the retard. 

B.See

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 24 Nov 2021, 10:27 pm » wrote: Do you believe Grifty to be the better choice?

Why?

Because he's a supporter of THE BIG LIE, and defender of the treasonous fkrs who beat Capitol cops, stormed the Capitol, brought weapons, pipe bombs, and zip ties and were looking to "hang Mike Pence." 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:17 am » wrote: Because he's a supporter of THE BIG LIE, and defender of the treasonous fkrs who beat Capitol cops, stormed the Capitol, brought weapons, pipe bombs, and zip ties and were looking to "hang Mike Pence." 
The big lie is the braindead thing in there now, pretending to be some kind of  Potus. The world is watching and laughing at us. :)  

B.See

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:24 am » wrote: The big lie is the braindead thing in there now, pretending to be some kind of  Potus. The world is watching and laughing at us. Image
I disagree. America's standing in the world view is MUCH better than when Putin's ******* was soiling the o. office.

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden | Pew Research Center

What they're wondering is WHY, with all Biden has accomplished, isn't he getting more support.  There are various theories on that (some contained in an article below). 

I happen to think it's like how Republicans LOVE the ACA (aka "Obamacare") but (surprise surprise) hate the man they've named it for. In one state Republicans took the same program, called it something else, and the right loved the HELL out of it.  I think we know why.

Build Back Better and the midterms: Why the Democrats’ agenda is popular but Democrats are not.
Americans Approve of Biden Infrastructure Bill By 23 Points

Reappointing Jerome Powell was one of Biden’s best decisions of his presidency - Vox
Why Biden’s pick for Fed chair is a good sign for America’s workers - Globe Echo
35 Million Families Will Lose Biden Child Tax Credit Payments If Congress Doesn't Act

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:43 am » wrote: I disagree. America's standing in the world view is MUCH better than when Putin's ******* was soiling the o. office. What they're wondering is WHY, with all Biden has accomplished, isn't he getting more support.  There are various theories on that (some contained in an article below). 

I happen to think it's like how Republicans LOVE the ACA (aka "Obamacare") but (surprise surprise) hate the man they've named it for. In one state Republicans took the same program, called it something else, and the right loved the HELL out of it.  I think we know why.

Build Back Better and the midterms: Why the Democrats’ agenda is popular but Democrats are not.
Americans Approve of Biden Infrastructure Bill By 23 Points

Reappointing Jerome Powell was one of Biden’s best decisions of his presidency - Vox
Why Biden’s pick for Fed chair is a good sign for America’s workers - Globe Echo
35 Million Families Will Lose Biden Child Tax Credit Payments If Congress Doesn't Act
You obviously don't know much about the Hunter Biden Scandal . Now we have China's *******. Corrupt crime family.. all with their fingers in the pie. Did you hear Fat Granny running her yap..

B.See

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:47 am » wrote: You obviously don't know much about the Hunter Biden Scandal . Now we have China's *******. Corrupt crime family.. all with their fingers in the pie. Did you hear Fat Granny running her yap..
I agree we have much to be wary of where China's concerned.  As for Hunter Biden, we have ONE (potential) scandal. How many scandals for the ex Grifter-in-Chief?? I lost count. I think I'll take one Hunter scandal to, oh, I don't know, the END of Democracy as we know it??

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:56 am » wrote: I agree we have much to be wary of where China's concerned.  As for Hunter Biden, we have ONE (potential) scandal. How many scandals for the ex Grifter-in-Chief?? I lost count. I think I'll take one Hunter scandal to, oh, I don't know, the END of Democracy as we know it??
The end. That's a good question.. not without a fight. :wave:  

B.See

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 3:07 am » wrote: The end. That's a good question.. not without a fight. Image

You've got THAT right, Cyndi.

Dementia

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:43 am » wrote: I disagree. America's standing in the world view is MUCH better than when Putin's ******* was soiling the o. office.

THE TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSIN WAS PROVEN TO BE A LIE!

GO **** YOURSELF

Dementia

Share      Unread post

B.See » 25 Nov 2021, 2:43 am » wrote:

What they're wondering is WHY, with all Biden has accomplished, isn't he getting more support.  

What accomplishments? Run away inflation, shutting down pipe lines, supply chain issues, failing to deliver on campaign promises, **** his pants in public, killing 13 service members, a song written for him. Shall I continue?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Alzheimers » 25 Nov 2021, 6:52 am » wrote: What accomplishments? Run away inflation, shutting down pipe lines, supply chain issues, failing to deliver on campaign promises, **** his pants in public, killing 13 service members, a song written for him. Shall I continue?
You changed your name again. :)  
I will.. Lockdowns, mandatory vaccines, and masks.. that's pissing everyone off.. People loosing their jobs... because of it. The  stupid green new deal, that I hope never sees the light of day.. The BORDER!!! don't forget the border. :wave:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Oh please baby jesus can you help us years from now.

HAHAHAHAHA