This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Stone and his wife, Nydia, face federal civil charges "related to $2 million in unpaid taxes accumulated over more than a decade, as well as an allegedly fraudulent real estate deal prosecutors say was designed to shelter assets from government collectors while the couple maintained a lavish lifestyle," the Daily Beast reports.

But Stone's lawyers claim the lawsuit stems from Mueller's Russia investigation, which led to his conviction on seven felony charges of lying and witness tampering, and "nearly bankrupted him."

"One problem with this argument: The new charges, which center largely on transactions carried out in February and March 2019, predate that trial," the Daily Beast reports. "Another problem: Federal prosecutors have argued that Stone engaged in the alleged fraud precisely because he anticipated the ordeal might bankrupt him."

Benson13

Share      Unread post

STONE & FLYNN WITH PROMISED PARDONS FROM TRUMP IF THE STFU

missing is Manafort in Pic

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Hope it keeps coming down heavy on these pigs.....Like their redneck voters, they live off the government but hate the government. *******.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

LMAO...they're turning on each other...the Circular Firing Squad

Roger Stone demands MAGA riot committee investigate Shoplifter Katrina Pierson instead: She was 'deeply involved'

Right-wing activist Roger Stone called on the House select committee to investigate former Donald Trump aide Katrina Pierson instead of him.

"Given what I know," Stone posted on his Telegram account, "I am perplexed as to why the January 6 committee has not issued a subpoena to Katrina Pierson, in other words someone deeply involved in the violent and unlawful acts of January 6, rather than me, given that I was not there and have no advance knowledge or involvement whatsoever in the events at the Capitol that day."

He attached a photo of Pierson's mug shot from when she was arrested for shoplifting in 1997.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 9:27 am » wrote: LMAO...they're turning on each other...the Circular Firing Squad

Roger Stone demands MAGA riot committee investigate Shoplifter Katrina Pierson instead: She was 'deeply involved'

Right-wing activist Roger Stone called on the House select committee to investigate former Donald Trump aide Katrina Pierson instead of him.

"Given what I know," Stone posted on his Telegram account, "I am perplexed as to why the January 6 committee has not issued a subpoena to Katrina Pierson, in other words someone deeply involved in the violent and unlawful acts of January 6, rather than me, given that I was not there and have no advance knowledge or involvement whatsoever in the events at the Capitol that day."

He attached a photo of Pierson's mug shot from when she was arrested for shoplifting in 1997.
Now they start to flip on each other.  Trump is next

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Alzheimers » 25 Nov 2021, 9:43 am » wrote: YOU GOT HIM THIS TIME FOR SURE!

that's what I was thinking....."WOW...them mutha ****'s got him now for sure"....this time.

Wonder who they will "We got him now next?"....generally we see one of these "We got him now" threads 10 - 15 times a week

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: that's what I was thinking....."WOW...them mutha ****'s got him now for sure"....this time.

Wonder who they will "We got him now next?"....generally we see one of these "We got him now" threads 10 - 15 times a week

That is what happens when Trump lives rent free in your mind.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

wouldn't you trump rednecks prefer living in Russia??

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Alzheimers » 25 Nov 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: That is what happens when Trump lives rent free in your mind.

Yep....Trump knows how to take advantage of their mass psychosis alright....plays every last one of them like a fiddle

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: , they live off the government but hate the government. *******.
Without your extremely expensive, taxpayer subsidized HIV TREATMENTS you would be dead...... Image  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

^^^^^^^^...when I point out the FACTS....the King redneck has to invent something

the redneck states have been SUBSIDIZED since 1865

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

It's time Roger Stone BURNED!!!!

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: Stone and his wife, Nydia, face federal civil charges "related to $2 million in unpaid taxes accumulated over more than a decade, as well as an allegedly fraudulent real estate deal prosecutors say was designed to shelter assets from government collectors while the couple maintained a lavish lifestyle," the Daily Beast reports.

But Stone's lawyers claim the lawsuit stems from Mueller's Russia investigation, which led to his conviction on seven felony charges of lying and witness tampering, and "nearly bankrupted him."

"One problem with this argument: The new charges, which center largely on transactions carried out in February and March 2019, predate that trial," the Daily Beast reports. "Another problem: Federal prosecutors have argued that Stone engaged in the alleged fraud precisely because he anticipated the ordeal might bankrupt him."

And Trump Russian collusion was still a made up lie. 

You read the thread where Trump has a 45-32% lead over Biden for 2024?  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

But if he was a democrat you'd be sucking on his nuts. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

""Why do they all look like such Low Lifes?""

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 9:51 am » wrote: that's what I was thinking....."WOW...them mutha ****'s got him now for sure"....this time.

10 - 15 times a week?

The Benson clown and BV manage that in a single day without a problem....

:faint:  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

^^^^^^^^^^^

and here's the Idiot