This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: That's your argument with him not me.  If you want to label yourself a ******.....so be it
I a, not arguing with you.  If you are saying that you are not I agree with you.I am defending you.   You need to argue with your dad.  It his logic.  shall I show you what he thinks of those who own what he calls an  AR?  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: I guess you didn't watch the video evidence.  

Let's say Bv and I are ready for action...then you jump out yanking yer banana.

Bv panics and shoots you instead.   Image
Nobody expects anything remotely topical out of you *******.

​​​​​​​

Huey

Share      Unread post

Ike » wrote:
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 10:00 am » wrote: I guess you didn't watch the video evidence.  

Let's say Bv and I are ready for action...then you jump out yanking yer banana.

Bv panics and shoots you instead.   Image
Nobody expects anything remotely topical out of you *******.

Come on tough guy.  I’ll debate you on the merits of the Rittenhouse case.  Let’s see if you can do it without your typical school yard tau ts and insults.  Real debate.  Show me what you got.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: So I'm afraid of myself?   LOL

Probably

roadkill

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Nov 2021, 11:17 am » wrote: Nobody expects anything remotely topical out of you *******.

​​​​​​​I'll bet yer mouse is sticky Banana Boy.   lol

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: So I'm afraid of myself?   LOL
You should be....

:rofl:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: STOP himself? ****, HE'S the one who smeared the peanut butter on it.

Damn it....leave the peanut butter smearing to professionals like our forums own "MUTT"....at least he didn't go the old ghost peppers and mexican trans route this time....BV sure is a fast learner when it comes to smearing hot peppers on his junk

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 10:17 am » wrote: Bv probably shot the dog when he was finished.

No way...he'd have to buy himself a blow up dog at the blow up girlfriend store then

roadkill

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 12:02 pm » wrote: No way...he'd have to buy himself a blow up dog at the blow up girlfriend store then

OK...you got me.   :)

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: I a, not arguing with you.  If you are saying that you are not I agree with you.I am defending you.   You need to argue with your dad.  It his logic.  shall I show you what he thinks of those who own what he calls an  AR?

Why would I care?  Don't drag me into your little pissing contest, Stewardess

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: Why would I care?  Don't drag me into your little pissing contest, Stewardess
No one dragged you into this thread lil one.  You did that all on your own.  But you got burned,

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: No one dragged you into this thread lil one.  You did that all on your own.  But you got burned,
**** off stewardess.  You are clueless on weapons

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

I'd like to meet BV/VG in person.
When someone has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ***. Those types are easily extinguished. I know where one lost a few teeth. By whom, I have no idea.

Last edited by DeplorablePatriot on 25 Nov 2021, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 25 Nov 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: I'd like to meet VG in person.
When someone has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ***. Those types are easily extinguished. I know where one lost a few teeth. By whom, I have no idea.
Get em ranger

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: So Bv owns a 20 gauge, then says he'll shoot me from 1500 yards.

He'll probably take you out instead cause you'll be standing 20 yards in front of him. 

Most leftists don't know how guns work. Image
I OWN a drone with a camera.
I SPY on people with a ladder at their window.

So, he can OWN a shotgun (20 ga, 23 ga, whatever it takes)...
But he could shoot you with a Punkin Chunker. Record is over 1500yds.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: **** off stewardess.  You are clueless on weapons
Make your argument.  

roadkill

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 25 Nov 2021, 1:11 pm » wrote: I OWN a drone with a camera.
I SPY on people with a ladder at their window.

So, he can OWN a shotgun (20 ga, 23 ga, whatever it takes)...
But he could shoot you with a Punkin Chunker. Record is over 1500yds.

I don't think they make a 23 gauge.  :)

A pumpkin chunkin is a good idea...maybe a potato gun.   Bv won't know the difference.   

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: I don't think they make a 23 gauge.  Image

A pumpkin chunkin is a good idea...maybe a potato gun.   Bv won't know the difference.
Bv threatened to hurt you? Mikee-eee did me. I say we put -em face to face.. like the ok Coral. Leftie against Rightie. And we can mop up the blood Roadkill. ;)  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: Just wondering what the rules are here.
In actual law threats have to be credible in order to actually matter. Unless he knows where u live or something I would just ignore it

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: Just wondering what the rules are here.
You should be grateful that at least ONE person doesn't want to run you over with their vehicle.