This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:06 am » wrote: Told you not to let the neighbors dog lick on it....but nooooo....you just couldn't stop yourself could ya?
STOP himself? ****, HE'S the one who smeared the peanut butter on it. 
 
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: Are you feeling less scared sweetie?  Lol
Actually, using BVs logic since you CLAIM to own an AR 15 type weapon you are a scared ****** who is compensating for something.  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I am not losing anything.  You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.

What you did was not badass.  You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
More likely than not, it involved creepy behavior with the neighbor's offspring. 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,144
Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:06 am » wrote: Told you not to let the neighbors dog lick on it....but nooooo....you just couldn't stop yourself could ya?

Bv probably shot the dog when he was finished.  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Cannonpointer » 25 Nov 2021, 10:17 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I am not losing anything.  You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.

What you did was not badass.  You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
More likely than not, it involved creepy behavior with the neighbor's offspring. 

 
True.  We also have the posts and threads where BV brags about perving on college girls at the gym.  He is more than must a dirty old man.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,329

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I am not losing anything.  You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.

What you did was not badass.  You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
I am not losing anything
by your own definition.
You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.
No....I asked you to post the rule.

It changes by the minute.. 
What you did was not badass
by definition.
You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
You must be getting crushed, Diverty...

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,144
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:19 am » wrote: by your own definition.

No....I asked you to post the rule.

It changes by the minute.. 

by definition.

You must be getting crushed, Diverty...

There you are...you must have been out shooting someone.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:19 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I am not losing anything.  You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.

What you did was not badass.  You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
I am not losing anything
by your own definition.
You are the run.  

Askholio refuses to answer questions.
No....I asked you to post the rule.

It changes by the minute.. 
What you did was not badass
by definition.
You have not the answered the question.  What did you do to instigate the pepper spray incident?
You must be getting crushed, Diverty...

 
:rofl:  

In BVs world the rule is all his questions MUST be answered but he is not obligated to answer any.  

Apparently that is the rule.  In the future do not ask me any questions with posting the rule.

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,144
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:21 am » wrote: Image  

In BVs world the rule is all his questions MUST be answered but he is not obligated to answer any.  

Apparently that is the rule.  In the future do not ask me any questions with posting the rule.

Careful...Bv has a 20 gauge.  If he can only find it.  It's probably at the pawnshop.  

Ripple is cheap but it's not free.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,329

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:21 am » wrote: Image  

In BVs world the rule is all his questions MUST be answered but he is not obligated to answer any.  

Apparently that is the rule.  In the future do not ask me any questions with posting the rule.
Dwarf,
but he is not obligated to answer any.  
Just post the rule and your stipulation, Neverrun.
Apparently that is the rule.  In the future do not ask me any questions with posting the rule.
"No questions, Spoon"

are these your words?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:28 am » wrote: Dwarf,

Just post the rule and your stipulation, Neverrun.

are these your words?
You asked questions, Askholio.  You did not post the rule.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:16 am » wrote: Actually, using BVs logic since you CLAIM to own an AR 15 type weapon you are a scared ****** who is compensating for something.
That makes you a scared ****** too then.


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

roadkill » 25 Nov 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: No...it's clear the left is afraid of anyone who has a gun.  Like his ex.  Image

So I'm afraid of myself?   LOL

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,807

Vegas giants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: That makes you a scared ****** too then.


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 
Your post has you admitting you are a scared ****** also including huey into your collective. "....too then".

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: That makes you a scared ****** too then.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Duh!  So you are also a scared ****** according to your dad.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: Duh!  So you are also a scared ****** according to your dad.
So you accept his logic.


Dude you make this too easy
 

User avatar
ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,875

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: Duh!  So you are also a scared ****** according to your dad.

Image
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: So you accept his logic.

Dude you make this too easy
As do you, Scared ******.  You need to argue with him concerning his flawed logic.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 10:59 am » wrote: As do you, Scared ******.  You need to argue with him concerning his flawed logic.
That's your argument with him not me.  If you want to label yourself a ******.....so be it

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,807

Vegas giants » 25 Nov 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: So you accept his logic.


Dude you make this too easy
 
denial is never complicated and easiest to defend never accepting life as it actually exists in plain sight. Simple how and why are you a which, what, where, when, who as part of the numbers inhabiting th atmosphere now?

you answer must validate any form of life including your own time never been the same form since conceived.