This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

user1637854184 » 25 Nov 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: So, I have joined an insane forum.
This is a SAFE SPACE for INSANE PEOPLE!
You have a lot of company here;
OHM
Nefariuous
The Rock
Oh, hell, too many to even mention!
Me!!!! Head Lunatic! I run this NUT HOUSE!
:loco:   :loco:   :loco:  

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

user1637854184 » 25 Nov 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: So, I have joined an insane forum.
Yes, but more than that, you've joined a forum founded and supported to provide a platform for white supremacists to sit in wait for liberals. The dot org site is the same sort of honey pot. I can supply recent evidence of this claim, if needed.

If you like ridiculing and mocking the white power freaks, you're in the correct place. If not, run while you can.

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 25 Nov 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: Worse? Nah...

People will get used to piles of bodies and statistics.
China and Fauci are nearly already forgotten as the main perps.
The world citizenry will get less crowded highways and more vacancies for housing.

Shangri-la is coming.

user1637854184

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 25 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: Yes, but more than that, you've joined a forum founded and supported to provide a platform for white supremacists to sit in wait for liberals. The dot org site is the same sort of honey pot. I can supply recent evidence of this claim, if needed.

If you like ridiculing and mocking the white power freaks, you're in the correct place. If not, run while you can.

I don't believe that for a minute.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
user1637854184 » 25 Nov 2021, 6:22 pm » wrote: I don't believe that for a minute.
Are you a Doofus? you look like one. :P  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Read the headlines just before rona hit the scene. Europe and the US were applying pressure on China for ip theft, unfair trade practices, and human rights abuses. Chinese companies made billions selling us masks and other items to treat a pandemic they accidentally or deliberately released. Plenty of motive. Having half of Americans blaming Trump was a bonus. 

FJB

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 25 Nov 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: Yes, but more than that, you've joined a forum founded and supported to provide a platform for white supremacists to sit in wait for liberals. The dot org site is the same sort of honey pot. I can supply recent evidence of this claim, if needed.

the real racists are the liberals

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:38 am » wrote: Sorry, I have asked you to define it because it is your argument.  Again Askholio deflects with questions and demands,
Sorry, I have asked you to define it because it is your argument.
post the thread title.

This is the Dumbest **** Alive...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 25 Nov 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: Read the headlines just before rona hit the scene. Europe and the US were applying pressure on China for ip theft, unfair trade practices, and human rights abuses. Chinese companies made billions selling us masks and other items to treat a pandemic they accidentally or deliberately released. Plenty of motive. Having half of Americans blaming Trump was a bonus.
Europe and the US were applying pressure on China
Fairy tale.

Grifty had lost his trade war and was begging the Chinese for quarter.

You're a **** idiot.

user1637854184

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote: Are you a Doofus? you look like one. Image

How do you know what I look like? Oh, wait, the avatar!  No that's not me, it's just a silly picture I saw on the net. And no, not a doofus. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Lol when have they ever told the truth? Since WMD in iraq...when Iraq. Was a young lad...I haven't seen anything from the media that isn't a complete lie or completely irrelevant or both

user1637854184

Share      Unread post

FOS » 25 Nov 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: Lol when have they ever told the truth? Since WMD in iraq...when Iraq. Was a young lad...I haven't seen anything from the media that isn't a complete lie or completely irrelevant or both
I heard that had found weapons of md in Iraq, in particular buried Migs. Those can kill a lot of people at once.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

user1637854184 » 25 Nov 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote: I heard that had found weapons of md in Iraq, in particular buried Migs. Those can kill a lot of people at once.
They didn't find anything lol. 

But buried migs? The airplane? All sadaam had was a couple dassault mirage

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

user1637854184 » 25 Nov 2021, 6:22 pm » wrote:

I don't believe that for a minute.

No one can reason you out of decisions you did not reason yourself into and I will not try.

Carry on, troll.

user1637854184

Share      Unread post

Phelix_Dacat » 25 Nov 2021, 8:14 pm » wrote: No one can reason you out of decisions you did not reason yourself into and I will not try.

Carry on, troll.

I don't need to be here, there is no reason attack me. Never should have registered.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: Fairy tale.

Grifty had lost his trade war and was begging the Chinese for quarter.

You're a **** idiot.
China was on the ropes

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 25 Nov 2021, 8:47 pm » wrote: China was on the ropes
https://www.bloomberg.com › articles
Republican Senators Urge Biden to End Trump-Initiated Trade War - Bloomberg

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:51 pm » wrote: https://www.bloomberg.com › articles
Republican Senators Urge Biden to End Trump-Initiated Trade War - Bloomberg
If the war continues then Trump certainly didn't lose it. Battles were going back and forth, the war had just begun when China responded with a biological weapon. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 25 Nov 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: If the war continues then Trump certainly didn't lose it. Battles were going back and forth, the war had just begun when China responded with a biological weapon.
That's fantasy, QaNeon.

He lost, signed a surrender, and the Chinese are still laughing.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 8:56 pm » wrote: That's fantasy, QaNeon.

He lost, signed a surrender, and the Chinese are still laughing.
If he surrendered why is the war still being fought under Brandon? They leaked the virus right when trade pressures were reaching a peak.