This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules


User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: No Vaccine is 100% Effective...NOBODY every said they were, Idiot
That is not a number, fool.

The question was, how many? How many times must they lie, before you stop believing their lies?

Give us a number, fruit cake. 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 13,876
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 10:52 am » wrote: Now Princess demands a number.
Pretty sure that was the question posed by the thread title, ****. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,326

Antifa
To the extent that the country is returning to "normal", it is entirely due to a general level of confidence in the science and public health policy.

Those who decline to participate for their shabby personal reasons are parasites, at best.
 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:01 am » wrote:
To the extent that the country is returning to "normal", it is entirely due to a general level of confidence in the science and public health policy.

Those who decline to participate for their shabby personal reasons are parasites, at best.
They lied, then moved the goal posts..  how many more will you believe? 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:53 am » wrote: Look it up asswipe....do we have to do everything for you Uneducated Racist rednecks?????????????
Already did, they lied when they said get the vax and you can return to normal.

 

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Benson13 » 25 Nov 2021, 10:45 am » wrote: No Vaccine is 100% Effective...NOBODY every said they were, Idiot
They lied when they told you to Get the vax and life will return to normal.  How many more lies will you believe?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,326

Antifa
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am » wrote: They lied, then moved the goal posts..  how many more will you believe?
You're trying to rationalize having been wrong at every turn.

I don't expect omniscience....that is silly.



 

User avatar
ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,875

ZERO!
COVID-19 is an engineered virus that will never go away. It only gets worse from here.
 
 
Last edited by ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT on 25 Nov 2021, 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.


User avatar
danielpalos

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 584


Right-wingers are worse for being anti-mask and anti-vaxx.  
Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:09 am » wrote: Why do you just continue to rebleat the same slogan?

define "normal".
You define normal.  You presented the argument that your state was normal although the Gov issued an emergency EO Tues due to the increase in cases and hospitalizations.  Government do not do that when things are normal.

Let the barrage of questions begin.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,326

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: You define normal.  You presented the argument that your state was normal although the Gov issued an emergency EO Tues due to the increase in cases and hospitalizations.  Government do not do that when things are normal.

Let the barrage of questions begin.
Dwarf,

Stop yapping.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:13 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: You define normal.  You presented the argument that your state was normal although the Gov issued an emergency EO Tues due to the increase in cases and hospitalizations.  Government do not do that when things are normal.

Let the barrage of questions begin.
Dwarf,

Stop yapping.
 

 
I accept your concession that you were wrong.
 

User avatar
Benson13

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,380
Politics: Progressive

GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am » wrote: They lied, then moved the goal posts..  how many more will you believe?

 

^^^^^^ A MAJOR ****....and the gop is Filled with them

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 26,326

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:17 am » wrote: I accept your concession that you were wrong.
No....just stop yapping.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,131
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:20 am » wrote: No....just stop yapping.
It is done.  You lied.  

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 798
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:09 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:06 am » wrote: They lied when they told you to Get the vax and life will return to normal.  How many more lies will you believe?
Why do you just continue to rebleat the same slogan?

define "normal".
Normal, meaning, the state of commerce, socializing, general affairs, life in public and private, etc before the pandemic

They lied when they told you to Get the vax and life will return to normal.  How many more lies will you believe?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Beekeeper, Bidennextpresident, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, dickens, dontlooknow, Famagusta, FJB, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT, Jantje_Smit, Jinn Martini, Liberals are scum, miketx, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Omicron420, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, RebelGator, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Str8tEdge, supraTruth, Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Wayback Machine [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 594 guests