This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:22 am » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am » wrote: They lied, then moved the goal posts..  how many more will you believe?
Who is "they?" The voice in your head?
“They” is the media, universities, scientists, corporations, etc that were pushing the vaccine

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: It is done.  You lied.
In the past 7 days, I've been in 4 disparate states....I'm currently on a bus, about 70% occupied, masks optional.

At no point has my trip been affected by covid. Even the funky coop near my daughter's place has gone mask optional.

Tomorrow I will attend a football game, and fly home.

No different from 2019.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Many of the Conservatives predicted last year that this is how things would shake out.

None of the Libtards had any clue.....none.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

maga...get rid of trump and his Illiterate redneck ****

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:04 am » wrote: They lied, then moved the goal posts..  how many more will you believe?
I never believed that one either!  So I guess you can put me down for a -1!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: Normal, meaning, the state of commerce, socializing, general affairs, life in public and private, etc before the pandemic

They lied when they told you to Get the vax and life will return to normal.  How many more lies will you believe?
I'm living and moving just as I did in 2019.

I'm looking forward to ski season, I'm not shut out of any state.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: I never believed that one either!  So I guess you can put me down for a -1!
But you're a **** idiot, **** **** U...

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 25 Nov 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: “They” is the media, universities, scientists, corporations, etc that were pushing the vaccine

I think you are getting your info from FOX. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:25 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: It is done.  You lied.
In the past 7 days, I've been in 4 disparate states....I'm currently on a bus, about 70% occupied, masks optional.

At no point has my trip been affected by covid. Even the funky coop near my daughter's place has gone mask optional.

No different from 2019.

we are talking about your state.  Don’t give a **** about where you have been.

But Cool.  Using your logic there is no need for mask or snot mandates.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: we are talking about your state.  Don’t give a **** about where you have been.

But Cool.  Using your logic there is no need for mask or snot mandates.
That is one of the 4, brick
Using your logic there is no need for mask or snot mandates.
I'll speak for me, Sheilagh..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: That is one of the 4, brick

I'll speak for me, Sheilagh..
You talk a lot but say nothing.  You clam your state is back to normal yet the Gov issues an Emergency COVID EO.

Odd for normal.

Dementia

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: In the past 7 days, I've been in 4 disparate states....I'm currently on a bus, about 70% occupied, masks optional.

No different from 2019.
Do you have the urge to shoot anyone?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: You talk a lot but say nothing.  You clam your state is back to normal yet the Gov issues an Emergency COVID EO.

Odd for normal.
Then I guess you'll need to define "normal" so we know.

But we both understand that will never happen, Verbal.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:35 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: You talk a lot but say nothing.  You clam your state is back to normal yet the Gov issues an Emergency COVID EO.

Odd for normal.
Then I guess you'll need to define "normal" so we know.

But we both understand that will never happen, Verbal.

Sorry, I have asked you to define it because it is your argument.  Again Askholio deflects with questions and demands,