This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2

ITS_ALL_TRUMPS_FAULT

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

As well a a black man grabbing a loaded gun causing it to discharge and killing himself.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The idea that white men who perceive a problem “should grab a gun and wade into trouble and then claim self-defense,” said Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at the NYU School of Law.

“This is a product of a gun culture. It’s also a product of laws ... that give white men with guns the ability to create chaos and sometimes get away with it,” said Waldman, author of “The Second Amendment: A Biography.”

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

The two coinciding trials highlighted deep racial rifts within American society, particularly following last year’s broad movement for racial justice that swept the country in the wake of George Floyd’s murder.

Both also came at the end of a year that began with an insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, in which an overwhelmingly white crowd of supporters of former President Donald Trump, enraged with the idea that the 2020 election was “stolen” from them, stormed the building in an effort to take ownership of the government.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

Refresh my memory, *******.  Wasn't it YOU idiot Democrat leaders who gave the police orders to let the rioters break whatever laws they wanted, give them no bail with no accountability, pay for the lawyers of the arsonists, looters, vandals, and criminals that were then turned loose on the rest of the cities they run?  And wasn't it YOUR idiot party that's attempting to defund the police in every Democrat city, and have refused to even try stopping the wilding black criminals in cities like San Francisco where they rob stores at will with no penalties?  Isn't it YOUR stupid party that has ignored our immigration laws and exposed us to every disease they bring to the US from the 3rd world, don't require them to be tested, and then PAY THEM A FORTUNE to stay here?  And that's in additions to the thousands of drug dealers, human sex traffickers, child molesters, gang members, thieves, and assorted criminals they pass through our border unchecked!

It's about time you idiots learned the consequences of your continued stupidity!  You're now watching dozens of shops close up because of the rampant crime that you refuse to try to stop, and the people who will suffer from your ignorance are the mostly poor and middle class minorities who will now have to travel miles to get to a pharmacy or other stores to meet their needs.

You made your bed when you voted for these progressive idiots, NOW LIE IN IT AND SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE DAMAGE YOU CAUSED!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: The idea that white men who perceive a problem “should grab a gun and wade into trouble and then claim self-defense,” said Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at the NYU School of Law.

“This is a product of a gun culture. It’s also a product of laws ... that give white men with guns the ability to create chaos and sometimes get away with it,” said Waldman, author of “The Second Amendment: A Biography.”

You are correct.  Just why did Gaige Grosskreutz grab a gun (illegally possessed) and wade into trouble when he was from Milwaukee?  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: You are correct.  Just why did Gaige Grosskreutz grab a gun (illegally possessed) and wade into trouble when he was from Milwaukee?

Too bad Rittenhouse was not murdered. Someone will get him.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:27 am » wrote: Too bad Rittenhouse was not murdered. Someone will get him.
Go ahead and do it yourself, Keyboard Komando.  Gotta get back to your game of Call of Duty?

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:31 am » wrote: Go ahead and do it yourself, Keyboard Komando.  Gotta get back to your game of Call of Duty?

I have a life. I am not a moron who talks guns all the time. Don't care.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: I have a life. I am not a moron who talks guns all the time. Don't care.
I don’t talk guns all the time.  I do talk gun laws and self defense when necessary.  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:33 am » wrote: I don’t talk guns all the time.  I do talk gun laws and self defense when necessary.

and I don't care

Huey

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:35 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:33 am » wrote: I don’t talk guns all the time.  I do talk gun laws and self defense when necessary.

and I don't care

And yet you brought it up and keep posting about it.  The reason you do not want to go into fpdetails is when I am done with you concerning the Rittenhouse case you will be so soundly defeated you will cry.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: And yet you brought it up and keep posting about it.  The reason you do not want to go into fpdetails is when I am done with you concerning the Rittenhouse case you will be so soundly defeated you will cry.

go **** yourself

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 11:22 am » wrote: Refresh my memory, *******.  Wasn't it YOU idiot Democrat leaders who gave the police orders to let the rioters break whatever laws they wanted, give them no bail with no accountability, pay for the lawyers of the arsonists, looters, vandals, and criminals that were then turned loose on the rest of the cities they run?  And wasn't it YOUR idiot party that's attempting to defund the police in every Democrat city, and have refused to even try stopping the wilding black criminals in cities like San Francisco where they rob stores at will with no penalties?  Isn't it YOUR stupid party that has ignored our immigration laws and exposed us to every disease they bring to the US from the 3rd world, don't require them to be tested, and then PAY THEM A FORTUNE to stay here?  And that's in additions to the thousands of drug dealers, human sex traffickers, child molesters, gang members, thieves, and assorted criminals they pass through our border unchecked!

It's about time you idiots learned the consequences of your continued stupidity!  You're now watching dozens of shops close up because of the rampant crime that you refuse to try to stop, and the people who will suffer from your ignorance are the mostly poor and middle class minorities who will now have to travel miles to get to a pharmacy or other stores to meet their needs.

You made your bed when you voted for these progressive idiots, NOW LIE IN IT AND SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT THE DAMAGE YOU CAUSED!
No...it wasn't. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: And yet you brought it up and keep posting about it.  The reason you do not want to go into fpdetails is when I am done with you concerning the Rittenhouse case you will be so soundly defeated you will cry.
Only in the retelling, Sheilagh..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: Only in the retelling, Sheilagh..
Do you wish to be part of this conversation?  Neither of us were talking to you, Askholio.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

The common theme I see is your Liberal Pals, Rosenbaum, Skateboard Dude and  Amaud Avery are burning in HELL.... :twisted:  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:27 am » wrote: Too bad Rittenhouse was not murdered. Someone will get him.
Be careful when downshifting your thought patterns, they aren't synchronized. You've already broke enough stuff in there.

Last edited by DeplorablePatriot on 25 Nov 2021, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 25 Nov 2021, 11:45 am » wrote: Be careful when downshifting your thought patterns, they aren't synchronized. You've already broke enough some stuff in there.

that made no sense at all. Buzzed on eggnog already?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: Do you wish to be part of this conversation?  Neither of us were talking to you, Askholio.
Post the rule, Sheilagh 

**** idiot.