This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:42 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:39 am » wrote: And yet you brought it up and keep posting about it.  The reason you do not want to go into fpdetails is when I am done with you concerning the Rittenhouse case you will be so soundly defeated you will cry.
Only in the retelling, Sheilagh..

To quote you….

**** psychostalker

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2

It was the white leftists who took the law into their own hands.  They've done it many times in many cities.

If you weren't braindead and indoctrinated you would know that.   :)

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: To quote you….

**** psychostalker
Post the rule, DMA.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:47 am » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: Do you wish to be part of this conversation?  Neither of us were talking to you, Askholio.
Post the rule, Sheilagh 

**** idiot.

More demands from Askholio.  Odd, for one visiting his daughter out of state you have spent hours here this morning.  

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: The idea that white men who perceive a problem “should grab a gun and wade into trouble and then claim self-defense,” said Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center for Justice at the NYU School of Law.

“This is a product of a gun culture. It’s also a product of laws ... that give white men with guns the ability to create chaos and sometimes get away with it,” said Waldman, author of “The Second Amendment: A Biography.”

I think your plan to hide in a rat hole under your house works  just fine....for people like you..... :rofl:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

To quote you…..

**** psychostalker

Start by posting the thread title.  Use whatever rule you go by when you demand others post it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

I’ll take that as a no to actually debating the merits of the Rittenhouse case. 

@Blackvegetable   you trolled mean this thread.  You care to take a shot at the title?  

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: that made no sense at all. Buzzed on eggnog already?

First sentence. There's a symptom. Thank you.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: I’ll take that as a no to actually debating the merits of the Rittenhouse case. 

@Blackvegetable   you trolled mean this thread.  You care to take a shot at the title?
Another question?

Post the rules, Controlly Askholio.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: Another question?

Post the rules, Controlly Askholio.
You trolled me to this thread.  I thought you wanted to discuss the topic.  My bad.

I’ll take that as a no because you are not intellectually capable of actually debating that topic.  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

OK genius, WHICH EXAMPLE WAS I WRONG ABOUT?
Then be prepared to get the proof shoved up your ignorant dumb ***!

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

“White identity has never been challenged to this degree or abandoned to this extent by other white people,” Pinckney said. “There is a real sense of betrayal, and that’s part of the fear — this loss of status or the devaluation of personal whiteness.”

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: You trolled me to this thread.  I thought you wanted to discuss the topic.  My bad.

I’ll take that as a no because you are not intellectually capable of actually debating that topic.
Dwarf,

Stop profaning the words "intellectually capable".....you struggle to spell "do"...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote:
OK genius, WHICH EXAMPLE WAS I WRONG ABOUT?

BV lives in an alternate reality where he is always right and we are all inferior beings bowing before his greatness.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: OK genius, WHICH EXAMPLE WAS I WRONG ABOUT?
Is this "proof" gonna take the form of another **** in purple? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: BV lives in an alternate reality where he is always right and we are all inferior beings bowing before his greatness.
You're a bitter, obsessed little twat, Twatty..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:08 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

Stop profaning the words "intellectually capable".....you struggle to spell "do"...
Just go ahead and say you are not intellectually capable of discussing the merits of the Rittenhouse case as it pertains to the topic.  That you basically trolled me into this thread for no other reason than to divert the thread.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: BV lives in an alternate reality where he is always right and we are all inferior beings bowing before his greatness.
You're a bitter, obsessed little twat, Twatty..

Looking at your posts most would disagree with you.  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: Is this "proof" gonna take the form of another **** in purple?
I've got the facts to shut you up for good, and will cause you to run away from the debate as you always do!
And you've EARNED your purple responses, since you insist on naming yourself after an eggplant.
You should be honored to be the only one here that gets your own special color!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Well, I'm certainly not averse to cutting his intelligence down a few levels in the eyes of everyone here. 
Exposing liberal stupidity is what I do best, and I thoroughly enjoy it!  :D