This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 25 Nov 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: I've got the facts to shut you up for good, and will cause you to run away from the debate as you always do!
And you've EARNED your purple responses, since you insist on naming yourself after an eggplant.
You should be honored to be the only one here that gets your own special color!
You're a **** idiot and loser, zeet.

No one credits your narratives, except 
@Rock  .....and he ain't all that bright.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: You're a **** idiot and loser, zeet.

Zeets is a moron.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: Just go ahead and say you are not intellectually capable of discussing the merits of the Rittenhouse case as it pertains to the topic.  That you basically trolled me into this thread for no other reason than to divert the thread.
I repeat.

The Record is rife with examples of your Verbal eccentricities.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: Just go ahead and say you are not intellectually capable of discussing the merits of the Rittenhouse case as it pertains to the topic.  That you basically trolled me into this thread for no other reason than to divert the thread.
I repeat.

The Record is rife with examples of your Verbal eccentricities.

I repeat you are not intellectually capable of discussing the topic and are simple obsessively trolling me as you have done for 4 years. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: I repeat you are not intellectually capable of discussing the topic and are simple obsessively trolling me as you have done for 4 years.
Shall we go to the Record?

That's what I figured.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: I repeat you are not intellectually capable of discussing the topic and are simple obsessively trolling me as you have done for 4 years.
Shall we go to the Record?

That's what I figured.

Before you can go to the record, Scrawny, you have to begin debating the topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case.

You are afraid to do that so there is no record.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Before you can go to the record, Scrawny, you have to begin debating the topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case.

Before you can go to the record, Scrawny, you have to
no....I don't..

Unless you are suggesting that there is a rule.
pages and pages of it, Twatty.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Before you can go to the record, Scrawny, you have to begin debating the topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case.

Before you can go to the record, Scrawny, you have to
no....I don't..

Unless you are suggesting that there is a rule.
pages and pages of it, Twatty.

I am suggesting there is no record of you discussing this topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case on this thread WHICH is the topic of discussion.

What we do have is a record of you trolling me to this thread and refusing to discuss the the topic.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: I am suggesting there is no record of you discussing this topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case on this thread WHICH is the topic of discussion.

What we do have is a record of you trolling me to this thread and refusing to discuss the the topic.
By dismissing the gun charge on a dubious pretext, the judge "fixed" the outcome.

It was an atrocious bit of pandering, and the decision will prove unwise.

Having tried to debate legal matters with you in the past, I understand that you are limited to what you are told, because you can't read.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: I am suggesting there is no record of you discussing this topic and the merits of the rittenhouse case on this thread WHICH is the topic of discussion.

By dismissing the gun charge on a dubious pretext, the judge "fixed" the outcome.

It was an atrocious bit of pandering, and the decision will prove unwise.

Having tried to debate legal matters with you in the past, I understand that you are limited to what you are told, because you can't read.

Now you want to discuss it.

1.  The pretext was not dubious.  It was part of the law.  Next, whether one has a firearm legally or illegally does not remove your right to self defense.  He could have lost that one and still have been found not guilty.

2.  Prove your alleged understanding. I have just shot down your first shot at the title.  Not looking good for you.

What else you got?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: Now you want to discuss it.

1.  The pretext was not dubious.  It was part of the law.  Next, whether one has a firearm legally or illegally does not remove your right to self defense.  He could have lost that one and still have been found not guilty.

2.  Prove your alleged understanding. I have just shot down your first shot at the title.  Not looking good for you.

What else you got?
1. As I made clear, you only know what you've been told to believe..

2. I already have.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 1:13 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: Now you want to discuss it.

What else you got?
1. As I made clear, you only know what you've been told to believe..

2. I already have.

1.  In order for me to be wrong you have to do more than say it.  

Depending on the circumstances and the law in your state, the fact that you possessed, carried, or used a gun illegally may not prevent you from defending yourself against criminal charges by claiming that you needed it for self-defense.

As far as the exemption or exception in order for me to be wrong you have to be saying that there was no exception.  

2.  You have not.  You regurgitated what the MSM has told you.  Odd that I was having the same discussion with an idiot named Wobbly and he prettty much regurgitated the same talking point.  I a, sure you know that it is.

What else you got?  There is so much more to cover.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: 1.  In order for me to be wrong you have to do more than say it.  

Depending on the circumstances and the law in your state, the fact that you possessed, carried, or used a gun illegally may not prevent you from defending yourself against criminal charges by claiming that you needed it for self-defense.

As far as the exemption or exception in order for me to be wrong you have to be saying that there was no exception.  

2.  You have not.  You regurgitated what the MSM has told you.  Odd that I was having the same discussion with an idiot named Wobbly and he prettty much regurgitated the same talking point.  I a, sure you know that it is.

In order for me to be wrong you have to do more than say it.  

Writes itself.
2.  You have not.  
Was Levin vindicated?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: 1.  In order for me to be wrong you have to do more than say it.  

In order for me to be wrong you have to do more than say it.  

Writes itself.
2.  You have not.  
Was Levin vindicated?

Chicken legs realizes the fertility of trying to win so he diverts.  You lose.  I accept your concession.

You should stay away from topics you are clueless about.  I have been an instructor concerning firearm self defense laws.  You don’t stand a chance, Bush League.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: Chicken legs realizes the fertility of trying to win so he diverts.  You lose.  I accept your concession.

You should stay away from topics you are clueless about.  I have been an instructor concerning firearm self defense laws.  You don’t stand a chance, Bush League.
Chicken legs realizes the fertility of trying to win so he diverts
opens with admission of defeat.
I have been an instructor concerning firearm self defense laws.  You don’t stand a chance, Bush League.
you're, demonstrably, one of the dumbest **** alive.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: You're a **** idiot and loser, zeet.

.....and he ain't all that bright.
Hey. I resemble that remark. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:27 am » wrote: Too bad Rittenhouse was not murdered. Someone will get him.

If someone "gets him" won't that be vigilantism? And that seems to be what you're condoning while at the same time complaining about it. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2
:wah:   :wah:   :wah:   :wah:  

white/white

white/black

****... :rolleyes:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 25 Nov 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote:
Huey » 25 Nov 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: Chicken legs realizes the fertility of trying to win so he diverts.  You lose.  I accept your concession.

Chicken legs realizes the fertility of trying to win so he diverts
opens with admission of defeat.
I have been an instructor concerning firearm self defense laws.  You don’t stand a chance, Bush League.
you're, demonstrably, one of the dumbest **** alive.

Dude, I made a point on your only offering that showed you are incorrect.  You respond with diversions and insults that have no affect.  Since you still have not made a point I accept your concession.  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Rock » 25 Nov 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: If someone "gets him" won't that be vigilantism? And that seems to be what you're condoning while at the same time complaining about it.

Justice. What Greeks called the Furies.