This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: Justice. What Greeks called the Furies.
So Kyle is going to be killed by three female Greek Goddesses? Do you think they would feel it would be worth killing someone who was defending himself from three thugs?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2
How many blacks did Kyle end up killing? 

Meanwhile, how many whites did your BLACK Christmas parade domestic terrorist murder in cold blood? 

6 MURDERS and 60 injured.......

MORE DEATHS than the entire Jan 6th protest, only two which were actual murders covered up by the federal government.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Alzheimers » 25 Nov 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: As well a a black man grabbing a loaded gun causing it to discharge and killing himself.
Here! I'm giving you this nice gun! Use it!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: How many blacks did Kyle end up killing? 

Meanwhile, how many whites did your BLACK Christmas parade domestic terrorist murder in cold blood? 

6 MURDERS and 60 injured.......

MORE DEATHS than the entire Jan 6th protest, only two which were actual murders covered up by the federal government.
Lets talk about the riots for the last year.. by the lefties in the cities? And all the women I saw them punch in the face? I would like to discuss THAT? wtf.??? how bad are these low lifes like that? I saw men cold **** a tiny black chick in the face... wtf?  righties don't do that? :blink:  

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Rock » 25 Nov 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: So Kyle is going to be killed by three female Greek Goddesses? Do you think they would feel it would be worth killing someone who was defending himself from three thugs?

The Furies are not goddesses.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote: Lets talk about the riots for the last year.. by the lefties in the cities? And all the women I saw them punch in the face? I would like to discuss THAT? wtf.??? how bad are these low lifes like that? I saw men cold **** a tiny black chick in the face... wtf?  righties don't do that? Image
The left has been extremely violent trying to force their ideology onto others at gun point at times. 

@Bidennextpresident  appesrs to largely ignore any of that violence which far surpasses anything done on Jan 6th. 

Antifa tried to seal police in their precinct and burn them alive for God sake and their entire trash MSM called it 
“mostly peaceful protests”. 

miketx

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 11:05 am » wrote: The trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and three men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery had vastly different outcomes. But coming just days apart, they laid bare a dangerous and long-running current in the fight for racial equality: The move by some white Americans to grab guns and take their own stand against perceptions of lawlessness, particularly by Black people.

https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arber ... e8b9079bb2
Self defense is not taking the law into your own hands you lying son of a *******!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 25 Nov 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: The Furies are not goddesses.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/the-fu ... story.html
The Furies in Greek Mythology

The Furies, also called the Erinyes, were three goddesses of vengeance who lived in the Underworld. The Underworld is the Greek realm of the dead. As goddesses of vengeance, the Furies were sent out to bring justice to people who committed crimes. According to mythology, they focused on punishing children who disrespected or murdered their parents, people who lied, killers, and people who sinned against the gods. However, any lawbreaking was open for punishment by the Furies.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

miketx » 25 Nov 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: Self defense is not taking the law into your own hands you lying son of a *******!

Murder. Sorry, you White Nationalists will  get yours eventually.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: The left has been extremely violent trying to force their ideology onto others at gun point at times. 

@Bidennextpresident  appesrs to largely ignore any of that violence which far surpasses anything done on Jan 6th. 

Antifa tried to seal police in their precinct and burn them alive for God sake and their entire trash MSM called it 
“mostly peaceful protests”.
 I know!!! :wave:   it's over pretty much  over now. The jig is up. :)  everyone is waking up.. slow but sure...

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote:  I know!!! Image   it's over pretty much  over now. The jig is up. Image  everyone is waking up.. slow but sure...
Yep. Hence Biden’s plummeting poll numbers. 

I’m surprised he hasn’t resigned yet. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 25 Nov 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: Yep. Hence Biden’s plummeting poll numbers. 

I’m surprised he hasn’t resigned yet.
Sweetheart? he doesn't know HOW? :blush:  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

2 trials.
2 different cases.
Georgia. 3 white redneck **** chased down a black man and killed him for no reason whatsoever. Found guilty as they should have.
Wisconsin. 1 dumb white kid with a gun he never should have had killed 2 people and maimed a third.
Clear case of self defense no matter that he was carrying one of them scary black guns. For liberals that is a hard pill to swallow. They hate those scary black guns.
I love my scary black guns.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Squatchman » 26 Nov 2021, 6:45 am » wrote: 2 trials.
2 different cases.
Georgia. 3 white redneck **** chased down a black man and killed him for no reason whatsoever. Found guilty as they should have.
Wisconsin. 1 dumb white kid with a gun he never should have had killed 2 people and maimed a third.
Clear case of self defense no matter that he was carrying one of them scary black guns. For liberals that is a hard pill to swallow. They hate those scary black guns.
I love my scary black guns.

Well, this liberal is deciding which one to buy.

Fight fire(power) with fire(power)...

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 26 Nov 2021, 10:51 am » wrote: Well, this liberal is deciding which one to buy.

Fight fire(power) with fire(power)...
  Exactly.