This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Final Score:

White people 1

Indigenous People 0

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
You mean happy indigenous peoples day, right?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Neo » 25 Nov 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: You mean happy indigenous peoples day, right?

no...it's not all that happy a day for those people.  Thanksgiving is much more fun but not near as much fun as conquering America back in the day.  Gone are the day of "bang bang shoot em up"

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 1:02 pm » wrote: no...it's not all that happy a day for those people.  Thanksgiving is much more fun but not near as much fun as conquering America back in the day.  Gone are the day of "bang bang shoot em up"
Theres nothing like genocide to make a conservative happy

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Does anyone know of a good "rent-a squaw" service? The Thanksgiving celebration has taken a different turn this year

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 1:13 pm » wrote: Does anyone know of a good "rent-a squaw" service? The Thanksgiving celebration has taken a different turn this year
Ricky might know.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 1:13 pm » wrote: Does anyone know of a good "rent-a squaw" service? The Thanksgiving celebration has taken a different turn this year
You got one. :die:   :die:   :die:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

A blonde with a good tan will work as long as she can cook rabbit over a campfire and understands that until 12:01 am she is living under squaw rights with a little bit of martial law thrown in to make it interesting.....and she has to sign the waivers....not going through that again

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

and what makes you think 1 is fun in a world of more than one?  Get several mostly willing participants going and watch them match there survival skill....losing isn't a happy experience unless it's your "thing"

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: and what makes you think 1 is fun in a world of more than one?  Get several mostly willing participants going and watch them match there survival skill....losing isn't a happy experience unless it's your "thing"
I come from a very harsh place.. worse the Alaska.. I bet I can match my survival skills against the very best.. I'm still here. :blink:  we'll see what this winter brings... unless a tree falls on my head? that could happen? :clap:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: A blonde with a good tan will work as long as she can cook rabbit over a campfire and understands that until 12:01 am she is living under squaw rights with a little bit of martial law thrown in to make it interesting.....and she has to sign the waivers....not going through that again
I’m still trying to digest all that, Nefarious.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: I come from a very harsh place.. worse the Alaska.. I bet I can match my survival skills against the very best.. I'm still here. Image  we'll see what this winter brings... unless a tree falls on my head? that could happen? Image
I just love harsh don't you....I'm a harsher...are you a harshee? :D  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: I just love harsh don't you....I'm a harsher...are you a harshee? Image
I'm pretty good at survival skills.. No power for three days? too cold to go outside... sheet. I wasn't gonna go out in the woods and freeze my butt off.... nope... I made myself a toilet...
a wire plant stand.. was the seat... bucket underneath.. all good.
get the cage... remember? wasn't meant for Me? ha ha ha :rofl:   :blush:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 25 Nov 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: I’m still trying to digest all that, Nefarious.

It's always worked best when people don't think about it....other people need not worry about thinking...I got plenty of thinking to go around for all of us

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: I'm pretty good at survival skills.. No power for three days? too cold to go outside... sheet. I wasn't gonna go out in the woods and freeze my butt off.... nope... I made myself a toilet...
a wire plant stand.. was the seat... bucket underneath.. all good.
get the cage... remember? wasn't meant for Me? ha ha ha Image   Image

Cages help develop additional skills and offer security in a crazy dangerous world.......new skills....security....what else could anyone want in life?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: Cages help develop additional skills and offer security in a crazy dangerous world.......new skills....security....what else could anyone want in life?
nobody remembers this... but I do? Image  
you got it going on baby? I'm into this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGmK3exQCI

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: nobody remembers this... but I do? Image  
you got it going on baby? I'm into this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnGmK3exQCI

Speaking of survival...I got a turkey on a wood only low temp smoke....oak cherry and apple wood.  been sitting on the grill for 4 hours now.  Get in the cage and I will give you a bite!!

disclaimer:

don't trust him...he won't give you a bite

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Hey BV....Do you know of a blow up Squaw Store? I figured since you do the blow up sex doll thing you would be the person to ask

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: Speaking of survival...I got a turkey on a wood only low temp smoke....oak cherry and apple wood.  been sitting on the grill for 4 hours now.  Get in the cage and I will give you a bite!!

disclaimer:

don't trust him...he won't give you a bite
I'm to smart to fall for that :blush:   :die:  good try? chuckle... got any mushrooms with that? :blink:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 3:24 pm » wrote: Hey BV....Do you know of a blow up Squaw Store? I figured since you do the blow up sex doll thing you would be the person to ask
NO!!! We had to get rid of our ski place called Squaw mountain? in Maine.
 I was distraught about that? but I don't have a dirty mind? S Image  So to me it meant a beautifulI Indian woman..  nothing more?
Like the Land of Lakes Butter chick?  wtf.. I guess i'm not racist....???? and Aunt Jamia? wish I had one of them looking after me. Image  

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 25 Nov 2021, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.