This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Can I rent you? Cheap? I need  a good 'comfort gurl'!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
@sooted up Cyndi  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: I'm to smart to fall for that Image   Image  good try? chuckle... got any mushrooms with that? Image

yes ma'ma....mushrooms and all your wildest dreams come true....they are all in the back of the cage....way in the back...go see!!

disclaimer:

there are no mushrooms or wildest dreams coming true at the back of the cage....he's lying to you

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 25 Nov 2021, 3:44 pm » wrote: Can I rent you? Cheap? I need  a good 'comfort gurl'!! Image   Image   Image  
@sooted up Cyndi
NO! because... I'm spoiled rotten.. you couldn't even get in. :clap:   I don't want a man with money.. I want one who lives in a  warm climate.. I am so sick of being cold.. do you have a couch? :blush:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: yes ma'ma....mushrooms and all your wildest dreams come true....they are all in the back of the cage....way in the back...go see!!

disclaimer:

there are no mushrooms or wildest dreams coming true at the back of the cage....he's lying to you
No you lie.. silly. If I picked the mushrooms you told me too... I would be off in never -never land.. You are a trouble maker... AND a bad influence!! Shame on you!!! chuckle :)  I know your plot.. :clap:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: NO! because... I'm spoiled rotten.. you couldn't even get in. Image   I don't want a man with money.. I want one who lives in a  warm climate.. I am so sick of being cold.. do you have a couch? Image
My couch is for psychiatric NUT CASES!
But you are welcome to my bed! It is warm like here!
But you must prove your sanity first before you hop into my bed!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
@sooted up Cyndi  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 25 Nov 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: My couch is for psychiatric NUT CASES!
But you are welcome to my bed! It is warm like here!
But you must prove your sanity first before you hop into my bed!
Image   Image   Image  
@sooted up Cyndi
That's fine? I'll take the couch. lol that's called couch surfing. :blink:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: No you lie.. silly. If I picked the mushrooms you told me too... I would be off in never -never land.. You are a trouble maker... AND a bad influence!! Shame on you!!! chuckle Image  I know your plot.. Image

Damn disclaimers.....foiled again

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 4:11 pm » wrote: That's fine? I'll take the couch. lol that's called couch surfing. Image
But the couch is only for NUTZ! This would prove your insanity! Dr. FUTZ NUTZ will cure you, and you will be so grateful to him! First, I try hypnosis, if that fails, then the deprogramming kicks in. Its all very painless.
Its another cold day here, only 52 rite now. brrrr!

Doncha wanna have fun??
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 25 Nov 2021, 4:31 pm » wrote: But the couch is only for NUTZ! This would prove your insanity! Dr. FUTZ NUTZ will cure you, and you will be so grateful to him! First, I try hypnosis, if that fails, then the deprogramming kicks in. Its all very painless.
Its another cold day here, only 52 rite now. brrrr!

Doncha wanna have fun??
Image   Image   Image
Nope? I'm thinking warmer THEN that? Texas.. Florida? You have no power out there where you are? Half the time. your as bad as we are up here!!!  or worse...
by the way... a person would expect it here..... not where you are? huh still Enron?

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

sootedupCyndi » 25 Nov 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: Nope? I'm thinking warmer THEN that? Texas.. Florida? You have no power out there where you are? Half the time. your as bad as we are up here!!!  or worse...
by the way... a person would expect it here..... not where you are? huh still Enron?

stay out of florida biden has already shipped a bunch of retards here

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 28 Nov 2021, 5:52 pm » wrote: stay out of florida biden has already shipped a bunch of retards here
well? I live in central maine.. not a black around for 30 years? stand out against the snow.. ;)  
all of a sudden I see them.. shipping them in? wtf? thanks brain dead.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nefarious101 » 25 Nov 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: yes ma'ma....mushrooms and all your wildest dreams come true....they are all in the back of the cage....way in the back...go see!!

disclaimer:

no no.. your cage isn't for me... don't divert. Image  good try. :LOL:  

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 28 Nov 2021, 5:56 pm » wrote: well? I live in central maine.. not a black around for 30 years? stand out against the snow.. Image  
all of a sudden I see them.. shipping them in? wtf? thanks brain dead.

:rofl:  bet your a tranny liberal fruit cake

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 01 Dec 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: Image  bet your a tranny liberal fruit cake
Me?  I BET your a fat liberal with  man bun... tooling around on a skate board.. Flying your LGTBQ flag... in the middle of a city..DID You pave paradise and I put up a parking lot. ha ha ha .. I live in central Maine.. we kill trees for a living. :blush:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 01 Dec 2021, 4:09 pm » wrote: Me?  I BET your a fat liberal with  man bun... tooling around on a skate board.. Flying your LGTBQ flag... in the middle of a city..DID You pave paradise and I put up a parking lot. ha ha ha .. I live in central Maine.. we kill trees for a living. Image   Image   Image
nope nt a liberal few extra pounds no man bun are you kidding Sorry no lbgt flag I have a woman and were pretty well into normal sex . Never been on a skate board , dont live in the city . I killed trees for decades wood heat and lumber..

Now Your not very good at insults , I have noticed.
Im betting your some skinny as a bone crack head looking  liberal woman with feet that look like a owls claws and who cant get a normal man to touch them . Your the one they all talk about but wont be seen with in public., out of shame.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 03 Dec 2021, 6:24 pm » wrote: nope nt a liberal few extra pounds no man bun are you kidding Sorry no lbgt flag I have a woman and were pretty well into normal sex . Never been on a skate board , dont live in the city . I killed trees for decades wood heat and lumber..

Now Your not very good at insults , I have noticed.
Im betting your some skinny as a bone crack head looking  liberal woman with feet that look like a owls claws and who cant get a normal man to touch them . Your the one they all talk about but wont be seen with in public., out of shame.
What took you so long darlin.. just wake up. Who cares what you think. :wave:  newbie. :lol:  cant even tell when someone is teasing.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Time for some real music; PROCOL HARUM!!!! :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  

Aw, that Hammond organ! Sooo good!
https://youtu.be/P59LcdjcxMs

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 Dec 2021, 6:35 pm » wrote: What took you so long darlin.. just wake up. Who cares what you think. Image  newbie. Image  cant even tell when someone is teasing.
You remind me of someone I cant stand 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 04 Dec 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: You remind me of someone I cant stand
Tuff ****. :)  

Liberals are scum

Share      Unread post

I think your a perverted tyranny myself or a gay guy cat fishing . Just another perverted liberal fake.