This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Gobsmack

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Jan 2022, 4:29 pm » wrote: no pal keep trying... isn't gonna work.. he's a gentleman.. Cant say that about you?
we keep teasing him to piggy up his mouth.. so your handler will like him better? mikee- ee the recruit.. hilarious. Image

Says the syph monster.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 3:13 am » wrote: Now cannon sucker dont be mean and your usual ******* self
Don't hang off my nut sac. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 3:50 pm » wrote: What nut sac you don't have any balls
You would know - I've got you dangling from my nut sac. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 3:50 pm » wrote: What nut sac you don't have any balls
Word of wisdom. don't pick on cp.. he likes a good fight.
he has a big heart. but don't push him. lol :lol:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Remember that famous rape case I believe was in Boston and Jodie Foster played the woman that was raped in a tv movie and the bar patrons were found guilty of the rape same as those did the deed?

Legal precedence anyone with those doing violence are as guilty as those doing the violence..
Now everyone regardless social narrative, stfu.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 3:58 pm » wrote: LOl what nut sac you don't have any balls except those you roll around in your mouth.
I seem to have enough of a nut sac for you to be constantly hitching rides on it, lowbrow.

I am beginning to wonder if you are actually competent to make one single post without a spelling or grammar error. 

I'm starting to suspect your just a stupid little dick sucker. One thing is for sure - no matter how much you beg me, I'm not giving you any daddy bathroom time, fruity.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 3:55 pm » wrote: Hes on my shat list till he apologizes and I enjoy a good fight maybe one day we will make up .But thanks
2 things that will never happen: 

1. Me apologizing to a retard;
2. rapprochement between me and a retard.

You are a moron, son. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2022, 5:50 pm » wrote: 2 things that will never happen: 

1. Me apologizing to a retard;
2. rapprochement between me and a retard.

You are a moron, son. 

I like your post, but......

two things that will never happen
1. humanity will rule indefinitely educating ancestors to remain type cast people cradle to grave each great great grandchild added forward here now.

2. I will never be a prisoner of hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, leader of pretenders, fellowship pretending, biology cannot sustain eternal separation of reproductions limited to adapting to the moment here.

I watch everything I care about be devalued by everyone wishing life was more than all it ever was in plain sight.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

omh » 15 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: I like your post, but......

two things that will never happen
1. humanity will rule indefinitely educating ancestors to remain type cast people cradle to grave each great great grandchild added forward here now.

2. I will never be a prisoner of hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, leader of pretenders, fellowship pretending, biology cannot sustain eternal separation of reproductions limited to adapting to the moment here.

I watch everything I care about be devalued by everyone wishing life was more than all it ever was in plain sight.

Jizz's Crisis !

You're more ****-up than I could ever imagine !

omh

Share      Unread post

Jinn Martini » 15 Jan 2022, 7:18 pm » wrote: Jizz's Crisis !

You're more ****-up than I could ever imagine !
last instinctively aware ancestor living. Just trying to discover anyone else not lost in translating mutually evolving since conceived into some grand scheme tricking everyone into believing now isn't eternity.

Gobsmack

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 06 Jan 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Trump didn't stop the the returning infected Americans with Quarantine.  Trump didn't think it was serious.

You don't **** about what Trump was thinking you filthy **** liar.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Liberalsarescum » 15 Jan 2022, 7:17 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 15 Jan 2022, 5:48 pm » wrote: I am beginning to wonder if you are actually competent to make one single post without a spelling or grammar error. 
My but you think a lot of yourself **** . 
You just keep stuffing your *** with seamen like you claimed .
In the first line, you need a comma after the word My, and a comma after the word yourself. 

In the second line, you misspelled semen, and you failed to punctuate the sentence with a period. 

This is AFTER I called you out on your literary competence. Clearly, you're an idiot, son. And too stupid to be embarrassed by it. 

Tell ya what - go away. Get off my ball sac, and I will forget how putrid you are and what a contributor you aren't to this board. 

Just step off. Do yourself that favor, 

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 16 Jan 2022, 6:57 am » wrote: O no now we have the legendary cannon sniffer joining the spelling and punctuation police.  Ill have him on my back for every spelling and punctuation and grammar error  or type O I make.

At least it gives the old Nazi something to do other then jerk off to pictures of gay men and  fat women .who are pushing 600 lbs.

I don't have to be in your face or on your back to explain how corrupt you remain in plain sight. Your choice to continue denying how biology singly sustains evolving of ancestries occupying space inhabiting same moment here inception to extinction, so far, and forward until great great grandchildren aren't added again event becomes fruition.

with human behavior, that can happen any day now.

omh

Share      Unread post

Liberals are scum » 16 Jan 2022, 8:03 am » wrote: Ok what ever you said is fine , I don't know what the Sam Hell you said but its ok
you are doing the traditional patronizing condescension again that intellectuals do to anyone showing the inaccurate facts you hold as absolute social truths.