This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 02 Jan 2022, 2:06 pm » wrote: That's some tinfoil hattery you are wearing.
Says the guy who genuinely believes an ENQUIRY to the poison control center BY PHONE is a medical event.

Because there is a phone bank of doctors manning the poison control centers, doncha know.  :rolleyes:   :drool:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 02 Jan 2022, 2:28 pm » wrote: You didn't see the big ole link I posted at the begining of the thread that I started?
You've stayed stupid through WAAAAY too many LEGITIMATE links to expect the weak **** in the OP to get any respect, lightweight. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Oh, look. A study.

****** has to respect your study. 

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 5:25 pm » wrote: I'm sure in the view of the **** OP, that was a MOSTLY PEACEFUL asswhuppin them piggies put on ya. Image
Excuse my ignorance, but what does OP stand for?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
LibDave » 02 Jan 2022, 6:02 pm » wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but what does OP stand for?
Original Post/Original Poster (Based on use):

"As stated in the OP" = Original Post;
"The moron OP" = the Original Poster.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 5:59 pm » wrote: You've stayed stupid through WAAAAY too many LEGITIMATE links to expect the weak **** in the OP to get any respect, lightweight. Image
You really have a funny definition for "legitimate."   

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 02 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: You really have a funny definition for "legitimate."
Yeah, NIH, WHO - which you ignore. 

Not **** lightweight crap like you bring, and then expect folks not to laugh at.

I know you aren't smart enough to realize this, but what you presented is not a study. It isn't science. It's an opinion/editorial. 

I bring peer reviewed studies - and you are incompetent to understand them. You bring calls to the poison control center in dothan alabama. 

LibDave

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 5:25 pm » wrote: I'm sure in the view of the **** OP, that was a MOSTLY PEACEFUL asswhuppin them piggies put on ya. Image
I was okay.  I was a little bruised and it's never fun to be man handled by the cops, or arrested when you didn't do anything.  Never was charged with anything.  Worst part by far was the pepper spray in the eyes.  That burned like hell for quite a bit.  Perhaps worst of all was having my girlfriend pissed at me.  Go figure.  Like what else could I have done about it?  Supposedly I used poor judgement parking on the other side of Booze Boulevard.  Maybe so.  But I kinda felt like wtf, how am I supposed to predict a couple idiots are going to start some s#$%.  Women?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ScottMon » 02 Jan 2022, 6:44 pm » wrote: You really have a funny definition for "legitimate."
I have a HIARIOUS definition of immunity, fruit loop.

According to a recent israeli study, mine is 13 times stronger than yours. Now - how **** funny is that, covid-magnet? Image   Image   Image  

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21262415v1

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: I have a HIARIOUS definition of immunity, fruit loop.

According to a recent israeli study, mine is 13 times stronger than yours. Now - how **** funny is that, covid-magnet? Image   Image   Image  

I feel like you have a cardboard shield and all I have is my long sleeve tee shirt as defense against a Nerf dart.

Maybe I'm overstating this. My analogy is pretty intense.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 02 Jan 2022, 11:06 pm » wrote: I feel like you have a cardboard shield and all I have is my long sleeve tee shirt as defense against a Nerf dart.

Maybe I'm overstating this. My analogy is pretty intense.
Ixnay on the aysayingnay. I'm ryingtay to panic the uitcakefray.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 11:08 pm » wrote: Ixnay on the aysayingnay. I'm ryingtay to panic the uitcakefray.
Ymay nologyaay is ootay omplexcay eriodpay

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 02 Jan 2022, 11:12 pm » wrote: Ymay nologyaay is ootay omplexcay eriodpay
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

My black olives are mostly peaceful

DeplorablePatriot

Share      Unread post

Gobsmack » 02 Jan 2022, 5:48 pm » wrote: Yes, indeed, make a post to someone that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A leftist pos tactic all you filth use.

Engage your gray matter and figure out the post. Or retire to a forum for the intra-cranially challenged. :rofl:  

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: I have a HIARIOUS definition of immunity, fruit loop.

Dude!

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
What part are you having trouble with, little monkey? It is the latest science out of israel - is in the peer review PROCESS.

Your anti-semitism is noted, fruit fly. :)

Gobsmack

Share      Unread post

DeplorablePatriot » 03 Jan 2022, 1:43 pm » wrote: Engage your gray matter and figure out the post. Or retire to a forum for the intra-cranially challenged. Image

Go **** yourself dick head. You ain't got the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

Gobsmack

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 02 Jan 2022, 5:49 pm » wrote: Yes yes - the gender-fluid queer shilling for big pharma calls ME a leftist.  Image   Image  

You have been occupied by wall street, fruitcake.

You just exude stupid don't you?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Gobsmack » 03 Jan 2022, 6:37 pm » wrote: You just exude stupid don't you?
Like your mom exudes negro semen, spammy.  Image