This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Gobsmack » 05 Jan 2022, 3:32 pm » wrote: Right child molester. You're sick. Going after kids.
no pal keep trying... isn't gonna work.. he's a gentleman.. Cant say that about you?
we keep teasing him to piggy up his mouth.. so your handler will like him better? mikee- ee the recruit.. hilarious. :clap:  

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 05 Jan 2022, 1:59 pm » wrote: Wow.  Genius like this is surely able to cure cancer.
Libs like you going to pay a heavy price

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeezerShoove » 05 Jan 2022, 9:26 am » wrote: Posters I consider "friendly" overwhelmingly chuckle at my attempts at humor.
I'm practicing on your cartoon..  posting it..never mind.. lets see if it works. I think it worked.. cp is trying to teach me.. I can be a brick at times.
https://i.postimg.cc/2SQjHxJn/Screen-Sh ... -40-PM.png

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
sootedupCyndi » 05 Jan 2022, 5:12 pm » wrote: I'm practicing on your cartoon..  posting it..never mind.. lets see if it works. I think it worked.. cp is trying to teach me.. I can be a brick at times.
https://i.postimg.cc/2SQjHxJn/Screen-Sh ... -40-PM.png
better him than me...
I can be a prick at times.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
sootedupCyndi » 05 Jan 2022, 9:36 am » wrote: Its like a serious - dry sense of humor. Image  
I don't like people with nasty -snarky..
Brawls are very entertaining.. Image
I hope to be British some day.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
DeezerShoove » 05 Jan 2022, 5:36 pm » wrote: I hope to be British some day.
oh please? R- you kidding... we have that channel 12.. they run their shows? we gag!!!! :die:  bunch of goof balls.. must be cheap to buy.. :lol:   maybe ?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

bullseye
sootedupCyndi » 05 Jan 2022, 5:40 pm » wrote: oh please? R- you kidding... we have that channel 12.. they run their shows? we gag!!!! Image  bunch of goof balls.. must be cheap to buy.. Image   maybe ?
Me kidding? You cut me to the quick.

A large part of my team a few years ago were Brits.
Some were funny as hell. The ones that weren't... I'd ride them constantly.

I told them if they come here a steal our jobs and oxygen,
the least they could do is be **** entertaining.

There were a couple that thought they were God's Gift to Mankind.
Kind of like BlaVe. Only these guys were actually intelligent enough to converse with.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

FJB » 05 Jan 2022, 4:35 pm » wrote: Libs like you going to pay a heavy price
I'm already paying a heavy price because of the willful ignorance. of the right wing masses.  I could've been able to purchase my own health plan with Obamacare but nope, you guys destroyed it.  I could be out and about instead of under quaratine but the anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers took a panademic and made it so much worse.  I could have gone on with my life knowing my vote counted and accepting the outcome of elections like I have over decades but no, you guys **** that up too.   When did the Right wing movement go from "Personal Responsiblity" to "Everyone is wrong but me!!"

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 06 Jan 2022, 8:06 am » wrote: I'm already paying a heavy price because of the willful ignorance. of the right wing masses.  I could've been able to purchase my own health plan with Obamacare but nope, you guys destroyed it.  I could be out and about instead of under quaratine but the anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers took a panademic and made it so much worse.  I could have gone on with my life knowing my vote counted and accepting the outcome of elections like I have over decades but no, you guys **** that up too.   When did the Right wing movement go from "Personal Responsiblity" to "Everyone is wrong but me!!"

blame democrats for stopping Trump from closings the borders at the start of all this... funny how you **** libtards cry and lie all the time.

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

FJB » 06 Jan 2022, 8:25 am » wrote: blame democrats for stopping Trump from closings the borders at the start of all this... funny how you **** libtards cry and lie all the time.
Trump didn't stop the the returning infected Americans with Quarantine.  Trump didn't think it was serious.  

FJB

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 06 Jan 2022, 8:30 am » wrote: Trump didn't stop the the returning infected Americans with Quarantine.  Trump didn't think it was serious.

LMFAO you try to hard shilly

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

ScottMon » 30 Dec 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: They have numbers and links and resources that can be checked against other resources.  This is the nature of studies.
I didn't see them cite their work.  The "nature of studies" is to cite your sources. 

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Second, using several measures to evaluate protest behavior offers a better assessment than the blanket term “violence.”
lol
"those crazy kids!"

ScottMon

Share      Unread post

StrictlyCashNCarry » 06 Jan 2022, 7:09 pm » wrote: I didn't see them cite their work.  The "nature of studies" is to cite your sources.
Fair enough.  The link I provided did not have citations.  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

For example, we disaggregate property destruction from interpersonal violence.
"Disaggregate."

More lulz.  :LOL:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

A law enforcement officer killed in California was allegedly shot by supporters of the far-right “boogaloo” movement, not anti-racism protesters
"Allegedly."

This "research" is getting more solid by the paragraph.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

Only 3.7% of the protests involved property damage or vandalism. Some portion of these involved neither police nor protesters, but people engaging in vandalism or looting alongside the protests 
Oh, I'm sure they have solid stats for this one!   :LOL:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

These figures should correct the narrative that the protests were overtaken by rioting and vandalism or violence.

Such claims are false.
The first sentence is opinion, which is not subject to true/false.

Good to know that these researchers skipped 4th grade when they were teaching fact versus opinion.

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

In many instances, police reportedly began or escalated the violence, but some observers nevertheless blame the protesters.
So police "reportedly" started it, but "observers" say otherwise.
:LOL:  

StrictlyCashNCarry

Share      Unread post

For instance, an extensive archive reveals that police themselves allegedly instigated a number of reported “clashes,” which also likely led to more arrests, participant injuries and possibly even property damage.
Ooo, an "extensive archive."  lol